April 16, 2014, 05:34:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Today's Feature: WORKSHOP: Do you know the art of  WiseMind?  Learn more
Moderators: DreamGirl, P.F.Change, Rapt Reader
Advisors: an0ught, heartandwhole, livednlearned, pessim-optimist, Surnia, Waverider, winston72
Ambassadors: crumblingdad, DreamFlyer99, growing_wings, Kwamina, learning_curve74, maxsterling, maxen, Mutt, peaceplease, scallops, Turkish, ucmeicu2
Guidelines: Terms of Service, Abbreviations
  Home Blog   Boards   Help Login Register  
What is this?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Winter Class 2011/12  (Read 7333 times)
coffee shop

« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2012, 12:13:40 PM »

thank you ambassadors. I can't put into words how much it meant to receive support here. I was not sure what to expect but what I received was beyond what I hoped for. I felt like I found a place where I fit in for the first time since my marriage started six years ago. Thank you!
jessicapuppy

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2012, 09:36:55 PM »

Thank you for all of your help and support.  It can make the world of difference to someone who's feeling lonely and in pain   Doing the right thing
FriedaB

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2012, 10:51:07 PM »

You guys rock...thank you for making this board a better place!  Doing the right thing
blackandwhite
Distinguished Member
Administrator (Retired)

Back to my old colorful self

« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2012, 10:35:16 AM »

Adding in a very important additional update...

Tiredmommy2 served two ambassador terms and additionally has been helping the board in a senior ambassador capacity by supporting the ambassadors and keeping our new member welcome program running smoothly. She's ready to step back and focus on some other things. I wanted to congratulate her on all her hard work and say a big THANK YOU.

Doing the right thing  love  Doing the right thing

What they call you is one thing.
What you answer to is something else.
                           --Lucille Clifton

34broken

« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2012, 04:56:52 PM »

Ty to all ambassadors ... especially suzn, pdquick and clearmind... helping me get by day after day with all of their personal insight.   If I ever mend, they will have helped me.
CaptainM
Emeritus

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2012, 07:14:34 PM »

Adding in a very important additional update...

Tiredmommy2 served two ambassador terms and additionally has been helping the board in a senior ambassador capacity by supporting the ambassadors and keeping our new member welcome program running smoothly. She's ready to step back and focus on some other things. I wanted to congratulate her on all her hard work and say a big THANK YOU.

Doing the right thing  love  Doing the right thing

Thanks TM2 for all that you've done! Doing the right thing

You definitely deserve a bobcat hi-5

Rayw

« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2012, 04:12:13 AM »

I am so glad i found this site ! It has made things so much clearer and I now realise I am not going crazy ! While my s/o has yet to get professional help the site has saved  our reltionaship through my awareness of the symptoms of BPD - thank you the ambassadors and contributors

Rayw
flatspin

« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2012, 04:22:09 PM »

Your support helps beyond and deeper anything that you can imagine. Even when we are lost for words as for our sorrow and worries, you find the right ones to heal our bleeding wounds, even the ones that may not show.

Merci !

Maz

« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2012, 08:37:16 PM »

A very heartfelt thankyou to all the wonderful ambassadors on here who made me feel so welcome upon my joining and helped me feel part of this invaluable community.

You all play a vital role for us newbies, and I'm so very glad to have found the immese support network from this site

THANKYOU   Empathy
an0ught
BOARD ADVISOR`

Home Board: SO-Staying

« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2012, 02:13:27 PM »

TM2 thank you so much for all the tireless work you have done. Few people realize how important it is to keep the boards focused. No one has found more lost newbies on other boards than you and was patiently getting them all to the welcome board. Your guidance and role model for all ambassadors will be missed  Empathy

Writing is self validation. Writing on BPDFamily is self validation squared!
Stillness

« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2012, 03:45:04 AM »

Thank you so much for making me feel welcome and helping me shine a light on something that has been so dark for so long.  Your initial guidance was much appreciated and I hope to be of service to others in the end.

/Stillness
beyondbelief

« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2012, 12:11:33 PM »

TM2 thank you for all the support you have shown me.
LouEllen

« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2012, 01:37:42 PM »

It's good to be welcomed by the ambassadors.   I've only posted a few times.  It
    was helpful being told about various books to read.   Knowing that the ambassadors
    share their own personal experiences is amazing.  thank you for giving your time
    and energy to this site. love  
SeekerOfStones

« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2012, 07:07:19 PM »

So, thanks for the chance to publicly say "THANK YOU"!  I am not happy that all of you have to deal with this craziness, but I am glad that all of you have come together, here as "a port in a storm."  We truly appreciate y'all.  Here is a big 'ol Southern ..."Bless your hearts"...!
mscj

Sun, shine my way!

« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2012, 02:46:55 PM »

Thank you guys so much for helping out.  It makes this a great place to be!
mscj

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: