Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 04:44:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't afford to ignore
Depression: Stop Being Tortured by Your Own Thoughts
Surviving a Break-up when Your Partner has BPD
My Definition of Love. I have Borderline Personality Disorder.
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I was one of three guys  (Read 346 times)
Kiss Of Kismet

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: February 17, 2013, 03:48:31 PM »

I think her new guy is caught up in the thrill but honestly in the long run I know she will come back because she will leave the country and be in England at the same time as me, meaning that she will most likely try and hook up with me, she will no doubt try and I know because she did it with her ex who did absolutely nothing for her and had a baby mother and children and no reason to be contacted at all and she would go and look for him, and this is when I wasnt in England.

Now that she is in Mexico with this new guy, I can guess 100% there will be turmoil when she leaves and she will and she has said this even though I am somewhat black now, she will contact me when I am in the same city as her, which knowing her means she will come back with all her talk about sex every day and babies and wanting to cuddle all night with me.

Since finding out about this disorder though it puts a lot into perspective about how she acted I must say, over the Christmas, when she wasnt near any of us, and was in England with her family, she was in a frenzy and rotated between all three of us, her new guy, guy she was cheating on new guy with and me, and she was just like "I want a baby with you the most! I know you are the only one that loves me etc." then a couple of hours later "No, I want to be with new guy! time for something new in my life!" and then "I want to be with the even newer guy, he loves me because he lets me keep my toothbrush in his house! I love him!" I must say I actually laughed hard when she said it on bbm though.

Now that I know it can never work out, I cannot help but say I am unsure as to what to do regarding her. hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Kiss Of Kismet

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 03:53:55 PM »

Deep down I always knew it never would, I dont think it will for anybody actually with her, she is just too switchy but I think that I need to fortify myself before relapse, and I wish I knew about this condition earlier honestly I do, would have helped me navigate the relationship a lot easier, and cut strings a lot earlier like I had tried to do times before. I just honestly, not in the mood for this anymore, I thought I needed her for stability but honestly knowing her and what she does and has done, I knew I could never marry her, and that in the end is what drove her away again, she finally feared eventual abandonment and shacked up with somebody once she went to another country.
waitaminute

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 06:13:21 PM »

Reality! Keep a grip on reality.  Toothbrush? Yeah... .  I woke up every morning and went to work to pay for her apartment, food, phone, everything. But it almost brought tears to her eyes as she told me how sweet "different guy" washed her dishes for her (in the apartment I paid for) even though it made his hands red. Nevermind the fact that he wouldn't get a job to support her besides his low paying weekend gigs. After all, he was an artist, a musician Smiling (click to insert in post)

With this kind of value system within your BPD's heart and mind, you can pretty much see what your future would be like.  Try NC.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest