Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 29, 2024, 03:46:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Family Court Strategies: When Your Partner Has BPD OR NPD Traits. Practicing lawyer, Senior Family Mediator, and former Licensed Clinical Social Worker with twelve years’ experience and an expert on navigating the Family Court process.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Four letter word for a BPD with a Facebook account  (Read 384 times)
Abigayle

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: September 17, 2013, 08:55:17 PM »

Preferably one that wont get me removed! My stbxhbp is streaming live at this moment for any and all to hear! Poor baby had his 2nd child stolen just like

The first... .Really though COME ON ... The first daughter decided

She was afraid of you and filed for a no contact order. And The most recent one ( mine) is being withheld solely based upon you're Refusal to agree to a settlement or mediation for visitation.

Even the one your lawyer drew up with you... .Then you refuse to sign. She would be at the beach right now with your whole happy family and I would be hiding somewhere within. Ears reach dying inside just like you like it... .Instead you change your mind and posts for god and everyone how I was the one who is pushing for court and trying to destroy him.

Ramble aside. WTH is up with the social media ,onslaught. Many friends are seeing through it and sending me messages saying How sorry they are for me but then  I see church member #46 soulfully counseling him ON FACEBOOK. it just makes me want to smack Them both.

I am being belittled  vilified you name it. I have lost everything and I am hanging by a thread and now this. Sh... .Will I ever be allowed to loose it? Seems he can do whatever he wants with little to no consequence but I have to be strong all the time for everyone and I am on the floor crawling grasping for air but that's just on the inside because people depend on me. And my weak friends. If I'm going to even call them friends... Thank you for the half assed  texts once a month. Sorry I make your perfect world uncomfortable now.  By all means hit up the monthly social event that I founded but can no longer attend because half of the attendees are wearing team BPD tee shirts now.

When do I get to throw things and binge drink and shirk all responsibilities And steal and lie and hurt so so many and get. PITY.

It's just so unfair.

momtara

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 10:16:00 PM »

"Seems he can do whatever he wants with little to no consequence but I have to be strong all the time for everyone."

I know the feeling.  You deserve a break.
eeyore

Relationship status: in a relationship

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 11:01:45 PM »

one of the downsides of social media.  So what are you doing for yourself ?  Taking the high road will eventually work out for you.  Just take some slow deep breaths and for a moment every moment you can try to calm yourself.   Many here have been through the same exasperating feeling.  You will heal.
Forward2free

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Divorced BPD/NPD/HPDxh

Kormilda

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 11:09:31 PM »

You can't change what he says/does/thinks.

You can't change what other people say/do/think.

It helps me to block BPD/Nxh's attempts to annoy/control/belittle/abuse me. I rarely look at his facebook and print it for court cases only. I don't let details about his life or events get to me. I let it be like water off a ducks back.

That doesn't mean things never affect me. After 4 years post no contact, he can still get my blood to boil. "The friends who took BPD/Nxh's side all "seem" happy with their choice to support him. They don't know the truth - only what he tells them. But, he is a great actor and I believed him once too... .It's easy to fall for BPD/Nxh's charms and I didn't ask enough questions. I didn't want to think the worst of anyone and it was easier to accept the facts as he told them - I was very naive. I often said that he tells his lies better than I can tell the truth. Even the psychologists agree.

I have folders of evidence from the police and photos galore and I can prove things to anyone if I have to.

But I do not try to educate everyone. I don't care about what others think, only what God sees and thinks, I am accountable to my kids and to the courts and to God only. If they don't care to seek the truth, it doesn't matter. I am focussed on my family and my friends.

"Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go."

-Hermann Hesse

"You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength."

-Marcus Aurelius

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest