Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 25, 2024, 05:22:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the other shoe dropped  (Read 357 times)
questioncentral

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: February 28, 2014, 07:20:30 PM »

I did not reply to the heated message from my s22, from a few days ago.

I thought it wouldn't be good to answer it because he's my son and he shouldn't have been put up to sending that message anyway. All of this should be stuff between my exH and me, so answering it would have kept my son in this cycle of PA and it would have been me defending myself when I shouldn't have to.

At this point in this escalated PA situation, I feel like anything I say can and will be used against me. It has been in the past - accusations thrown by exH, my response, him saying "see told you she was... . " or twisting my words to create more accusations kind of thing.

So I did not respond this time.

I was served papers today for court. ExH is going ahead with what he's been threatening for 2 yrs. He's suing to get back all the property assets I was entitled to by law, plus all the support they've managed to garnish up to this point (that was ordered by the court, and was done legally). I don't know how he thinks he's going to win this - he's already been told he won't, but he's trying anyway.

I can handle that - what's hard to handle is:

The other shoe - now he decides to bring s17 into court with pages of accusations against me regarding her "safety", where we live and various other things including: I've alienated him from his daughter because I will not allow him to come to our house to see her. He's asking the court to order she live with him and have no communication with me.

So on top of everything else he's accused me of, now he says I'm alienating him from her.

She's 17, will be 18 in a few months - why now does he choose to bring her into this? Did he run out of other people to use?

I bring her to see him and spend time there on a regular basis (Xmas holidays, birthdays, summer & march breaks, weekends on a regular basis)and he has access to talk to her both on the phone and online (he has not called once in over 2 yrs to speak to her. he calls to yell at me then says he's too upset to talk to her. If she answers the phone, he asks to speak to me and says he'll talk to her after he talks to me).

She doesn't want to live with him, she's told him that, she told the court that before and she told CPS that before. She says she'll leave if the court says she has to go with him. And it will truly rip her life apart if they make her - new school, new friends, new everything. She's been at the same school over 2 yrs, has friends and everything - now he wants to rip her from all of it.

How long does he plan on dragging this out? how much destruction is enough for him? how many accusations, how many lies and how much slander is he going to spew before he's done? will he ever be done? when do I stand up and say the truth, or do I - that everything he's done for 4 yrs has been for revenge and spite? power and control? will the other kids ever realise this?

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest