Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 18, 2024, 04:41:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Skills we were never taught
A 3 Minute Lesson
on Ending Conflict
Communication Skills-
Don't Be Invalidating
Listen with Empathy -
A Powerful Life Skill
Setting Boundaries
and Setting Limits
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Anyone experienced Change or a Happy Ending? Any stories welcome + or -  (Read 342 times)
AG

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: March 26, 2014, 08:18:43 PM »

I'm now one month in or maybe a month and a half going on two of No Contact. Pain and anxiety is intense. I mean really f*** intense. Still somehow have fantasies in my mind of her completing whatever source of therapy shes in and at minimal apologizing. But to be more honest with myself the grand fantasy is of her realizing her actions were not cool on many occasions to say the least and coming back a final time but recovered. I have given advice on this very site to others on not looking at ex's facebook yet this time around I cannot seem to stop myself from doing it myself. Hypocrite I am indeed. Emotional cutter as well it seems. Looking on her facebook gives no indication of her seeing any wrong doing and also gives no indication of a replacement. Her facebook is private however it seems it unblocks randomly for me to see certain posts. Relationship type posts to be exact and a S*** load of them day in and day out. The picture type with quotes under them that seem to confirm that she has been wronged severely. Honestly I think looking at that facebook combined with brute force are the only things holding me back from not contacting her. None of the quotes show any remorse or any fault just the same victim type stuff. Last time we were in contact she was in a program which was forced by the court after her last hospitalization. However she seemed to be getting worse within these doctors care. I'm curious if anyone on here has had a happy ending or have seen any progress whatsoever from they're ex's getting treatment? Has anyone seen genuine remorse(meaning apology without them needing something or with ulterior motives)? Has anyone seen they're ex improve for the better and come back for the better? Is it just a fantasy or delusion? Do they ever get better? I know that we can get better but can they? I posted this prior on the detaching portion of the site but I realize this is more of a staying together type of post. Any feedback whether negative stories or positive are welcome. Thanks
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Chosen

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 08:36:15 PM »

Hi AG 

On the first thread of this page, you can see posts marked as "Success Stories".  If you read through the whole thread you can see a lot of positive changes for relationships once the tools were practised!

Hope that helps!

AG

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 09:36:16 PM »

Thanks
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest