Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 08:57:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Being on here is painful for me.  (Read 346 times)
misuniadziubek

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: Semi-long distance relationship living apart.

« on: July 02, 2014, 04:02:54 PM »

I'm not sure why I come back, but reading posts here leaves me feeling a lot of pain and wanting to cry. I'm not sure if it's because I have so much unresolved pain from the past couple of weekends with my uBPDbf or what.

I just read posts by people and it leaves me feeling hopeless.

I'm happy in my relationship right now. I mean there isn't a lot of conflict going on. Things are stable. But I think I've become worn out by everything that has happened. I just want to randomly cry. I keep reassuring my uBPDbf that I love him and want to stay with him, but at some point they feel like just words strung together without meaning.

I want to be with him RIGHT NOW. But I don't always see my future with him. My summary of our relationship is good, but those small moments of intense pain have worn away at my resilience.
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

wilsonian

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic Partner
Relationship status: married

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 04:14:27 PM »

I am right there with you... .came to work today in tears again... its been a rough few days... posted some things on here and read some post and lessons during my free time... .beginning of today I was thinking of jumping to undecided but now think I am going to stay where I am at... .do I feel tired.?... .YES VERY... but even through it all the times of loving and caring with my BPDw out weight the hurts and pain... I need to do a better job working on me and less worrying about her and use the tools I have better each and everyday... .so hang in there lady it will swing out of hurt... its all part of the roller coaster ride we are on in this game called love... .I have a huge heart for her and believe deeply God brought us together and we are 3 with Him... .Like I have said 100 times Corinthians 13 4-8 was in my vows when we married and I need to spend each day of our marriage going by what God has set up in the Bible about Love... .
waverider
Retired Staff

Relationship status: married 8 yrs, together 16yrs

If YOU don't change, things will stay the same

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 08:47:38 AM »

I'm not sure why I come back, but reading posts here leaves me feeling a lot of pain and wanting to cry. I'm not sure if it's because I have so much unresolved pain from the past couple of weekends with my uBPDbf or what.

I just read posts by people and it leaves me feeling hopeless.

I'm happy in my relationship right now. I mean there isn't a lot of conflict going on. Things are stable. But I think I've become worn out by everything that has happened. I just want to randomly cry. I keep reassuring my uBPDbf that I love him and want to stay with him, but at some point they feel like just words strung together without meaning.

I want to be with him RIGHT NOW. But I don't always see my future with him. My summary of our relationship is good, but those small moments of intense pain have worn away at my resilience.

Keep in mind that most post here only when they are doing it tough. If things are fine they dont post as much, if not at all. This can mean that what you are reading is a collection of "lowlights'

Reality is shared and open to debate, feelings are individual and real
joshbjoshb

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 09:32:10 AM »

Keep in mind that most post here only when they are doing it tough. If things are fine they dont post as much, if not at all. This can mean that what you are reading is a collection of "lowlights'

This can't be more true! I come back only when I feel bad. When I feel good, I don't have the need to share or to listen to others.

I know, I should be nice and caring all the time... .I know I know.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest