Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 18, 2024, 11:44:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Skills we were never taught
A 3 Minute Lesson
on Ending Conflict
Communication Skills-
Don't Be Invalidating
Listen with Empathy -
A Powerful Life Skill
Setting Boundaries
and Setting Limits
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It got real bad  (Read 398 times)
purplicious

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic Partner
Relationship status: living together 2 yrs

« on: July 07, 2014, 04:05:05 PM »

July 4th was a bad day. She woke up mad at me because the house was dirty accusing me that its all my fault. (I am the one who works) After I cleaned the house for 6hrs alone, She decided to drink with the neighbors son in law. As she was getting drunk she wanted to kiss me and touch me and was mad because I didn't want to. I just cant turn on and off my emotions and knowing it would be back to me being untouchable the next day. She went to the gas station to get cigs and while she was gone the neighbor asked if I wanted a beer. I said yes. This triggered something and everything went down hill. She broke up with me and threw all my stuff out of our bedroom into the hallway. Than accused me of reading her notebook which I didn't, but of course since it wasn't where she thought it should be then I had to have had it. She started yelling at me punching the walls she took my phone and threw it. I reacted bad. I hit her twice. I am not this kind of person and there is no going back. I moved out Saturday. I just cant take it anymore. I've been backed into a corner and all I could do was fight my way out. This is not healthy. I feel awful and miss her so much but of course the raging has not stopped and I am the worst person in the world. So I guess now I will be moving to the leaving board. I really wish we could have gotten help but of courses it was me who needed it and not her so help probably wouldn't have helped. I am so lost right now. Bouncing from place to place. I really wish I could wave my magic wand and make everything better. Make her see that I am only crazy because of her, but that will never happen and I am the bad guy. Right now I am taking one minute at a time, cuz thinking anymore than that is way to hard.

Thanks to everyone for all the information and support. I truly appreciate it.

My relationship ended because I drank a beer.
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Maryna

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 06:13:01 PM »

You are not alone. I am in the same situation and moved to the sheltor(last night was my first night alone). I am only one who bad, crazy, stupid. I am so frustrated because I do not know what he is going to do. I want cry, write letters to him. If our BP only was able understand that our craziness only they are reason. But we cannot change their mind.
purplicious

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Relationship status: living together 2 yrs

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 07:18:38 PM »

Thankfully I have friends and family to stay with or I would be in a shelter also. I have nothing. Now I am starting over at 31. I just hope that one day she gets help and that maybe later on we can be friends still. We were friends for a long time.
Fanie

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Life Partners

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 11:24:29 AM »

31 is not too old buddy  Smiling (click to insert in post)

I am 56, and in a BPD relationship  Smiling (click to insert in post)

Don't give up - trust in God - everything will be just fine

May God bless 
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest