Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 09:17:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here We Go Again  (Read 406 times)
wilsonian

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic Partner
Relationship status: married

« on: August 11, 2014, 04:27:45 PM »

man does anyone ever feel like they are going to have a mental breakdown trying to keep up with these demanding relationships... I try my hardest to maintain this relationship... .keep working each day in a sales job where I really need to be up all day which most times that is shot down by a morning rage session which is my fault always... .threats of Im leaving you from her to i am so sorry I am broken I should leave you so you can have a normal life to I love you so much and I am the best thing that ever has happen in her life... .AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH... to if I express my feeling its me starting an arguement or conflict... think I am going crazy... .Im tired of the rages Im tired of the tears I shed Im tired of this empty feeling I have inside... .why do I love her so? :'(
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Green_eyes

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Living apart/separated

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 05:51:32 PM »

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a tough time. My dBpd ex and I have been apart for a month and a half and I have a 7 month old to care for.

There are days where I feel like I am going to completely lose it but I try my best to keep it together for my child and my two dogs.

I find that writing letters to my ex and not sending them tremendously helpful. I also listen to mediations and go for lots of walks as fresh air and getting outside myself is also helpful.

If it wasn't for my child I would probably still be in my relationship because it would only be affecting me. Unfortunately me ex started abusing me physically during my pregnancy and continued to do after our son was born.

I feel broken but know that one day things will be better.

They will be better for you, too. Just focus on one day at a time and healing yourself.

Most if us have completely forgotten about our own needs because we've been so busy caring for a supporting our BPD partners. The oxygen mask has to be out on you first before you can help others.

I'm sorry for the pain you are going through. It goes up and down but some days feel different than others.
woofhound

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 06:38:02 PM »

There is something inside of you missing perhaps. I used to put blame solely on my ex uBPD for our problems, but after reading ceaselessly (nearly) on this site for sometime, the writing on the wall became clear. I was allowing her to abuse me.

My suggestion; look inward. That is something a BPD is rarely capable of. Discover your values through quiet reflection, and you just might find the puzzle making perfect sense. One thing you both have in common is that you both have a great need. What I realized when I was in your shoes, despite the fact that getting past my ego was very painful, is that I too had a problem. In addressing our own issues, we can find peace.

For lo,m he hath great power and great hunger

When cometh the day we lowly ones

Through quiet reflection and great dedication

Master the art of karate

Lo, we shall rise up

And then we'll make the bugger's eyes water.

from "Sheep" by Pink Floyd

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest