Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 23, 2024, 03:15:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I lie to my BPDw all the time  (Read 881 times)
startrekuser

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic Partner
Relationship status: Married

« on: September 13, 2014, 11:35:42 PM »

I tell her I love her when I really can't stand her.

I tell her that she distorts things that I said, which is true.  Then, when she gets upset that I said that and accuses me of lying and being nasty to her, I lie, and apologize for saying that she distorts things.  So I end up apologizing for telling the truth (that she distorts things), but I lie when I agree with her that she didn't distort what I said and that I was cruel and hurtful to accuse of her of that.

I lie by agreeing with her that my family treats her horribly and say that she is not at all responsible for them getting angry at her.

I lie by saying I want to be emotionally intimate with her.  Actually, I'm terrified of her out of control emotions.

I have to do these things to keep some semblance of peace in my marriage.
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

vortex of confusion

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 11:50:09 PM »

I am learning to lie and withhold information! That seems to be one way that I can simply avoid confrontation and maintain peace.

The more honest I am, the more things get twisted and distorted and the harder it is to enforce my boundaries.

Like you, I tell my husband I love him but I feel like it is a lie because I have a very difficult time loving somebody that is so selfish and seems to have such little regard for me.

startrekuser

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 12:12:44 AM »

I am learning to lie and withhold information! That seems to be one way that I can simply avoid confrontation and maintain peace.

The more honest I am, the more things get twisted and distorted and the harder it is to enforce my boundaries.

Like you, I tell my husband I love him but I feel like it is a lie because I have a very difficult time loving somebody that is so selfish and seems to have such little regard for me.

I totally understand.  I can enforce my boundaries up to a point.  I find the abuse wears me out and threatens my health and then i break down.  For example, my wife will give me the silent treatment.  So, I don't talk to  her.  She then insists that I should come to her to talk b/c she's the one that's upset and I'm the man so I need to make things right.  Eventually, I do b/c she'll stop cooking, doing my laundry, etc.  I work a long day, so it's hard for me to do these things for myself all the time.  Also, she'll leave the room if I'm in it.  It's so humiliating to me in front of our daughter.  I hate for her to have to see that. 
vortex of confusion

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 01:40:24 AM »

I totally understand.  I can enforce my boundaries up to a point.  I find the abuse wears me out and threatens my health and then i break down.  For example, my wife will give me the silent treatment.  So, I don't talk to  her.  She then insists that I should come to her to talk b/c she's the one that's upset and I'm the man so I need to make things right.  Eventually, I do b/c she'll stop cooking, doing my laundry, etc.  I work a long day, so it's hard for me to do these things for myself all the time.  Also, she'll leave the room if I'm in it.  It's so humiliating to me in front of our daughter.  I hate for her to have to see that. 

I know how hard it is to know that your kids are seeing this stuff. My kids will request to go places without dad because he can be so grumpy and nitpick so much.

Mine doesn't do the silent treatment. He just gets really mopey and whiny. If there is something that he wants to know, he will badger me until I tell him. He does not accept no for an answer and he does a lot of little passive aggressive things that drive me absolutely crazy. And he does things so subtly that when I have tried to say something about it he will simply deny it and act like I am making stuff up.
maxsterling

Relationship status: living together, engaged

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 09:29:03 AM »

Wow, I understand this.  White lies, withholding information, all to preserve or restore some kind of peace and quiet for today at the while risking more chaos in the future.  Sometimes I feel like future chaos is inevitable and can't be prevented anyway, so take what I can get for today.

I'm doing better at it though, especially since we got engaged.  Letting her deal with her problems.  I told her yesterday during a major dysregulation where she claimed that my mom's poor table manners will ruin our wedding that I can't do anything about my family - they are beyond my control.  If she chooses to let them bother her, that's her business.  Of course, she argued that I can do something...

Facing the reality here - this r/s will eventually end, and there is nothing I can do about it.  If she truly believes my mom's table manners will ruin us, it's hopeless.

Rockylove

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 11:54:26 AM »

I'm so sorry you feel that you have to lie to your wife.  That can't be easy and I would certainly be worn down from the lies.   

Would a better option be to try validating her feelings without agreeing with the "crazies?"  (COMMUNICATION: Validation - tools and techniques in lessons) It has helped me to remain true to myself and also keeps him from going into a rage from something misinterpreted.  I avoided a potentially volatile situation recently by giving him space after his nasty comments.  I told him that I'd like to talk~~which we did a few hours later and I validated his feelings and explained myself in terms that he understood... .told him that I was overwhelmed and depressed and I knew that he could relate to that feeling.  Moments later he was back to his (ab)normal self!
startrekuser

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 01:29:02 PM »

I'm so sorry you feel that you have to lie to your wife.  That can't be easy and I would certainly be worn down from the lies.   

Would a better option be to try validating her feelings without agreeing with the "crazies?"  (COMMUNICATION: Validation - tools and techniques in lessons) It has helped me to remain true to myself and also keeps him from going into a rage from something misinterpreted.  I avoided a potentially volatile situation recently by giving him space after his nasty comments.  I told him that I'd like to talk~~which we did a few hours later and I validated his feelings and explained myself in terms that he understood... .told him that I was overwhelmed and depressed and I knew that he could relate to that feeling.  Moments later he was back to his (ab)normal self!

I tried the validation techniques and they're not helping at all.  She's a very high functioning BPD.  She sees right through the validation and knows I'm not agreeing with her.  She demands agreement and doubles back to the same questions repeatedly.
maxsterling

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 01:55:04 PM »

I tried the validation techniques and they're not helping at all.  She's a very high functioning BPD.  She sees right through the validation and knows I'm not agreeing with her.  She demands agreement and doubles back to the same questions repeatedly.

Yeah, I think there are two situations where validation doesn't go over well.  One is the BPD with NPD traits.  They are less likely to take the "all life sucks" attitude, see themselves as something special, and expect everyone around them to be two faced liars.  The other is the BPD that has read too many self help books and had too much therapy, and used that to validate their victim mentality.  My fiance often expects others to validate her, and her agitation is often greater because someone did not validate her than the actual incident.  An example would be if something happened in her class with a child's bad behavior.  The bad behavior rattles her, but when she comes home, her complaint is that she sent the child to the principal and the principal did not validate her (yes, she uses the word "validate".  The original behavior problem is almost irrelevant compared to her principal not validating her.  I ran into the same issue yesterday.  She was stressed out about getting married.  Yet, rather than tell me that was on her mind, she started off with the projection of her feelings onto me asking me if I was sure about marrying her, then onto insults about me and my family, blaming me for not doing this or that, and basically about things well beyond my control.  I did my best amongst my hurt to validate her underlying emotion, but I think she saw through it and expected me to validate her negative feelings toward my family, saying "you won't even validate that you and your family hurt me!".  I refused, and refused to participate in the conversation.  And when she started screaming and yelling, I left the house. 

startrekuser

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 01:59:40 PM »

And you're going to marry this person anyway?
maxsterling

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 02:03:55 PM »

Yep.  Sometimes I think I am crazy, but what keeps me in it is that these situations have gotten better and less frequent, and she is working on herself.  I will admit that yesterday morning I was ready to call the whole thing off. 

123Phoebe
Staying and Undecided

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2014, 08:33:01 PM »

I tell her that she distorts things that I said, which is true.  Then, when she gets upset that I said that and accuses me of lying and being nasty to her, I lie, and apologize for saying that she distorts things.  So I end up apologizing for telling the truth (that she distorts things), but I lie when I agree with her that she didn't distort what I said and that I was cruel and hurtful to accuse of her of that.

I lie by agreeing with her that my family treats her horribly and say that she is not at all responsible for them getting angry at her.

I lie by saying I want to be emotionally intimate with her.  Actually, I'm terrified of her out of control emotions.

Hi startrekuser, 'peace' is an interesting word choice.  Do you feel at peace?  What are you most afraid of by speaking your truth?
waverider
Retired Staff

Relationship status: married 8 yrs, together 16yrs

If YOU don't change, things will stay the same

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 09:54:13 PM »

Yep.  Sometimes I think I am crazy, but what keeps me in it is that these situations have gotten better and less frequent, and she is working on herself.  I will admit that yesterday morning I was ready to call the whole thing off. 

Max is owning the reality of what it is and making a choice with full knowledge. That is empowering and brave, but it does simplify your own agenda.

All this business of piling one white lie on top of another is like a cancer in our soul. Each time we do it we say to ourselves that it is to "keep the peace" but inside we feel like were are as weak as a stalk of grass blowing the wind. Our soul decays a little more.

The long term goal is to not have to do this at all, but we have slid so far back we can't rebuild this quickly. It will take practice and even preconceived strategies similar to that of deciding boundaries.

A lot of the approach is to try to deflect from discussing this particular "incident' and inquire more about how/why they think/feel this way. By giving them more air time to talk about how they feel, it becomes a little easier to say our little slice of reality. You don't need to say much and don't labor it. The point is each time you say a little of your reality you take a step forward, if you say nothing you go nowhere, if you deny your reality you go backwards.

The poo still hits the fan, but thats life with BPD. In short you are being bullied out of your reality. You dont have to force your reality onto them, that's usually futile and counter productive anyway, but don't allow it to be taken from you. It is yours to hang onto.

I have gone a long way past this stage, but even now my mind still starts following entrenched thoughts of "where should I say I have been, what I want to do, how can I work around this.? etc.". Even over stuff that is not even going to be a problem. The brain washing is so ingrained I still have catch myself to stop being stupid and following old thought patterns.

Reality is shared and open to debate, feelings are individual and real
tayana

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2014, 02:19:05 PM »

I lie to mine all the time too.  I hate doing it, but if I don't then I face her rages and tantrums or worse, guilt-tripping.  The rages make me angry so she usually goes for the guilt-trips and manipulation.

I lie about missing her when she's away because truthfully, I really like her not being there.  I can leave dishes in the sink without a lecture and do all the things that drive her crazy.  I don't have to deal with her OCD need for neatness.  Things don't have to be in straight lines or in order or organized by color. 

I lie about loving her because a lot of times I don't.

I lie about believing her because I'm not sure what to believe any more. 

I lie about not being angry with her when she basically threw me under the bus because I took a stand about her self-harming behaviors and suicidal ideations.  She thinks I wanted to kick her out, when I really just wanted her to get help.  She's painted me black to everyone she talks to.

I should be used to it.  I used to do it with my mother, and I found a partner just like her. 
waverider
Retired Staff

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2014, 06:15:58 PM »

I lie to mine all the time too.  I hate doing it, but if I don't then I face her rages and tantrums or worse, guilt-tripping.  The rages make me angry so she usually goes for the guilt-trips and manipulation.

I lie about missing her when she's away because truthfully, I really like her not being there.  I can leave dishes in the sink without a lecture and do all the things that drive her crazy.  I don't have to deal with her OCD need for neatness.  Things don't have to be in straight lines or in order or organized by color. 

I lie about loving her because a lot of times I don't.

I lie about believing her because I'm not sure what to believe any more. 

I lie about not being angry with her when she basically threw me under the bus because I took a stand about her self-harming behaviors and suicidal ideations.  She thinks I wanted to kick her out, when I really just wanted her to get help.  She's painted me black to everyone she talks to.

I should be used to it.  I used to do it with my mother, and I found a partner just like her. 

Do you think because this was the established norm for you with your mother it became all too easy to set a precedent with your wife, which bred a sense of entitlement in her to have a "yes" man on hand?

tayana

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2014, 11:08:45 PM »

Yes, I do think I had established patterns of dealing with the behaviors from my mom.  I think I just got used to being an enabler and didn't know how to change.
startrekuser

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2014, 11:40:29 PM »

I tell her that she distorts things that I said, which is true.  Then, when she gets upset that I said that and accuses me of lying and being nasty to her, I lie, and apologize for saying that she distorts things.  So I end up apologizing for telling the truth (that she distorts things), but I lie when I agree with her that she didn't distort what I said and that I was cruel and hurtful to accuse of her of that.

I lie by saying I want to be emotionally intimate with her.  Actually, I'm terrified of her out of control emotions.

Hi startrekuser, 'peace' is an interesting word choice.  :)o you feel at peace?  What are you most afraid of by speaking your truth?

I'm afraid of the utter and complete mental torture (abuse really) that will go on for weeks.  It literally makes me ill and impedes my ability to function.  Either way, I'm miserable.  I can't win.  Believe me, I've tried the "truth" road and the suffering is so high, that it's unbearable.  She can abuse me much longer than I can stick with the truth.
formflier
Retired Staff

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2014, 08:23:23 AM »

She can abuse me much longer than I can stick with the truth.

Might be a good topic for a separate thread... .but how does she get to decide how long to abuse you?

Mrs.Mclost

Relationship status: married

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2014, 12:52:47 PM »

Hello,

When something like this happens at our house, I just try to listen, let them vent and not agree or disagree with them. Meanwhile, in my head I know my own opinion and that what my uBPDh is expressing is overblown(to me,not to him) & that I couldn't disagree more. I just don't say it to him. Eventually I try to leave "it" with him & live my best life. De-personalizing takes practice. I read somewhere that these kinds of actions with BPD's supposedly decrease as the BPD's get older, but I'm not so sure. I couldn't imagine going into a marriage like that, I have been with my h since I was 15 yrs old,married him at 27 yrs old,&  that was 19 yrs ago, the bp stuff didn't really surface until about 10 yrs ago, or I was just to young & naive to see it. I hope you go in with your eyes wide open:)
startrekuser

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2014, 02:52:03 PM »

She can abuse me much longer than I can stick with the truth.

Might be a good topic for a separate thread... .but how does she get to decide how long to abuse you?

Silent treatment, makes family plans without me, throws out my food, destroys my things, spends large amounts of money on useless therapy (essentially complaining about me), relentlessly emails and/or calls and/or texts me, makes nasty comments to me or about me, threatens to move out or get divorced, threatens our daughter that she's going to move out unless I do something, doesn't cook, doesn't clean for me.
MammaMia

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2014, 03:27:45 PM »

startrekuser

What happens when your BPDw catches you in a lie? 

Why do you rely on HER to stop the abuse?

Is this another case of "Am I better off with or without her"?

YOU have the right to be happy but only YOU can control that.  Do not rely on your mentally disordered spouse to improve your life... it will never happen.

Moselle

Relationship status: Divorced

Every day is a gift. Live it fully

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2014, 04:58:36 PM »

Mine too LOL. Sees straight through it. She calls it "fairy talk" LOL. Mine is diagnosed BPD/NPD, and I learned that boundary enforcement was much more effective.

If she's the same combination BP NP, she'll be very clever at circumventing and quite aggressive. I've paid the price in terms of rage, but after 6 months of it she gave up. In some way I think she respects me for standing up to her, and she knows I am willing to leave permanently if she continues her poor behaviour. I don't think she would have made any changes if she wasn't sure that I would leave if she didn't. And I don't let her get away with anything. If she behaves poorly I call her on it very directly if in private, or later if we are in public (so as not to embarrass her)

She has seemed to adapt over time in a positive way. She has also been doing CBT with her T, where she challenges the assumption that I'm trying to hurt her. So I think that has helped.

All the best startrekuser. Hang in there.

Yeah, I think there are two situations where validation doesn't go over well.  One is the BPD with NPD traits.  They are less likely to take the "all life sucks" attitude, see themselves as something special, and expect everyone around them to be two faced liars.  The other is the BPD that has read too many self help books and had too much therapy, and used that to validate their victim mentality. 

Maxsterling, you have just helped me understand why strong boundary defense has worked for me. It's the highly functioning NPD responding positively to it.

waverider
Retired Staff

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2014, 10:28:34 PM »

Mine too LOL. Sees straight through it. She calls it "fairy talk" LOL. Mine is diagnosed BPD/NPD, and I learned that boundary enforcement was much more effective.

If she's the same combination BP NP, she'll be very clever at circumventing and quite aggressive. I've paid the price in terms of rage, but after 6 months of it she gave up. In some way I think she respects me for standing up to her, and she knows I am willing to leave permanently if she continues her poor behaviour. I don't think she would have made any changes if she wasn't sure that I would leave if she didn't. And I don't let her get away with anything. If she behaves poorly I call her on it very directly if in private, or later if we are in public (so as not to embarrass her)

She has seemed to adapt over time in a positive way. She has also been doing CBT with her T, where she challenges the assumption that I'm trying to hurt her. So I think that has helped.

Yeah, I think there are two situations where validation doesn't go over well.  One is the BPD with NPD traits.  They are less likely to take the "all life sucks" attitude, see themselves as something special, and expect everyone around them to be two faced liars.  The other is the BPD that has read too many self help books and had too much therapy, and used that to validate their victim mentality. 

Maxsterling, you have just helped me understand why strong boundary defense has worked for me. It's the highly functioning NPD responding positively to it.

If you are finding validation hard and not helping much, concentrate on not saying anything invalidating instead. You have less to think about and less chance to dig a hole for yourself as your default is to keep it shut. You dont end up sounding like you are parrot reading stuff which is obviously not you. It's the principle of not making things worse before you can start making them better.

I rarely use forced validation anymore, a lot of it is either self conscious or I let her just deal with whatever it is as her stuff, and I just dont say anything to make it worse than it need be.

Excerpt
too much therapy, and used that to validate their victim mentality

Thats why I don't go into too much detail about what I know about the disorder or it becomes a role to play to validate whatever the need to.

MissyM

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2014, 10:59:39 PM »

Excerpt
The other is the BPD that has read too many self help books and had too much therapy, and used that to validate their victim mentality.

Oh, yes.  I have to be very careful with validating, mainly because he further spins into a dark hole of victimhood.  If I keep it short and sweet, give a little hug and walk away it seems to go better.  Then I also try to leave him to work out what is his to deal with.
startrekuser

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2014, 12:24:57 AM »

I tried the validation techniques and they're not helping at all.  She's a very high functioning BPD.  She sees right through the validation and knows I'm not agreeing with her.  She demands agreement and doubles back to the same questions repeatedly.

Yeah, I think there are two situations where validation doesn't go over well.  One is the BPD with NPD traits.  They are less likely to take the "all life sucks" attitude, see themselves as something special, and expect everyone around them to be two faced liars.  The other is the BPD that has read too many self help books and had too much therapy, and used that to validate their victim mentality.

Yes, thank you.  That's my problem.  I want to threaten to leave, but I don't know what that entails.  Suppose I walked out the door tomorrow, what legal rights have I forfeited?  I don't know, so I have to find out.  I'm making an appointment with an attorney so I will know my rights and the law and then I can use the "I'm leaving you" card without fear.  It's like having a gun that you don't know how to use.  Knowing my rights ande the law will empower me.  Thanks again.
Moselle

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2014, 01:19:32 AM »

Yes, thank you.  That's my problem.  I want to threaten to leave, but I don't know what that entails.  Suppose I walked out the door tomorrow, what legal rights have I forfeited?  I don't know, so I have to find out.  I'm making an appointment with an attorney so I will know my rights and the law and then I can use the "I'm leaving you" card without fear.  It's like having a gun that you don't know how to use.  Knowing my rights ande the law will empower me.  Thanks again.

Hi Startrekuser,

It is good to find out your rights. It is responsible given the uncertainty and unpredictability of being in a relationship with a mentally ill person.

Sorry if it came across that I have threatened her with leaving. I haven't actually. Not once.

What I have done is told her what I have decided I want in life, and let her decide if she wants to come along or not. Over the 7 months she has come to know (I think, because I have been consistent) that I'm dead serious about what I want, and she has chosen to take therapy seriously, of her own accord.

Why would you want to play leaving as a card?

startrekuser

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2014, 12:10:18 PM »

Yes, thank you.  That's my problem.  I want to threaten to leave, but I don't know what that entails.  Suppose I walked out the door tomorrow, what legal rights have I forfeited?  I don't know, so I have to find out.  I'm making an appointment with an attorney so I will know my rights and the law and then I can use the "I'm leaving you" card without fear.  It's like having a gun that you don't know how to use.  Knowing my rights ande the law will empower me.  Thanks again.

Hi Startrekuser,

It is good to find out your rights. It is responsible given the uncertainty and unpredictability of being in a relationship with a mentally ill person.

Sorry if it came across that I have threatened her with leaving. I haven't actually. Not once.

What I have done is told her what I have decided I want in life, and let her decide if she wants to come along or not. Over the 7 months she has come to know (I think, because I have been consistent) that I'm dead serious about what I want, and she has chosen to take therapy seriously, of her own accord.

Why would you want to play leaving as a card?

If I knew I had that possibility, then I would have confidence to be assertive about what I want.  If my assertiveness led to constant abuse, then I would want to use that threat as a way to enforce my boundaries if nothing else worked to stop the abuse.  Currently, nothing is working to stop the abuse except me always giving in to her.
Moselle

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2014, 12:24:13 PM »

If I knew I had that possibility, then I would have confidence to be assertive about what I want.  If my assertiveness led to constant abuse, then I would want to use that threat as a way to enforce my boundaries if nothing else worked to stop the abuse.  Currently, nothing is working to stop the abuse except me always giving in to her.

I like that you want to take an assertive stance. But think about it, once the card is played, it loses it's power. My W has found that out after 19 divorce threats. It loses it's power somewhere, because the burden is ours to execute once we've set the ultimatum. And if we don't it just looks like manipulation, and maybe it is Laugh out loud (click to insert in post).

BTW I'm drafting my settlement agreement tomorrow with my lawyer, so I can really empathise with you on this. I've decided not to play the card, as tempting as it is, but its ready if she is ever gets violent with me again. That's my line. If she crosses it, she'll be served.

formflier
Retired Staff

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2014, 03:53:55 PM »

Currently, nothing is working to stop the abuse except me always giving in to her.

Does walking away (removing yourself) work?

Indyan

Relationship status: separated for 15 months, court 4 months ago

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2014, 04:08:14 PM »

The poo still hits the fan, but thats life with BPD. In short you are being bullied out of your reality. You dont have to force your reality onto them, that's usually futile and counter productive anyway, but don't allow it to be taken from you. It is yours to hang onto.

Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)
hurting300

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2014, 01:51:27 AM »

Ok, here is my take. Stop lying. You wouldn't like it if they lied to you. Think about this, you are no better than them if that's what your doing. And if you feel the need to lie just to keep peace then you're the one that needs help not them. When it gets to the point where you actually have to be dishonest then I think it's time to leave.

In the eye for an eye game, he who cares least, wins. I, for one. am never stepping into the ring with someone who is impulsive and doesn't think of the downstream consequences.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest