Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 05:54:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rehearsing the "I need you to leave" moment...  (Read 332 times)
howcanI?

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: November 24, 2014, 06:55:40 PM »

Will continue to post in "Staying" for now.  Had a fruitful appt. with my healthy headspace person this a.m.  We discussed the circumstances under which it just isn't worth it any more, and how to ask (get) someone to leave.  It actually helped me feel much better about things, being reminded that there are always choices, we are NOT trapped, and a separation doesn't necessarily mean forever.  It is so bizarre and devastating to live with someone who detests and complains constantly and furiously about a house that was a blessed gift to me from my late beloved sister, and I love all the very things he hates.  Seems unsolvable!  wish me luck... .
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Bee Girl

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 08:56:56 PM »

Hello,

I had difficulty with this, too. I've asked my BPDbf to move out, and as we are in the process I am all over the place (and so is he) but relieved that I finally did it and stayed with it. It helps to read this:

"It actually helped me feel much better about things, being reminded that there are always choices, we are NOT trapped, and a separation doesn't necessarily mean forever."

Thank you for writing that. It is comforting. It sounds like you have a good person to support you in this.

So, yes, I wish you luck, but even more I wish you healthy headspace! Here's to that.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest