Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 03:02:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Family Court Strategies: When Your Partner Has BPD OR NPD Traits. Practicing lawyer, Senior Family Mediator, and former Licensed Clinical Social Worker with twelve years’ experience and an expert on navigating the Family Court process.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new and hello  (Read 773 times)
11yearsToGo

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: January 11, 2015, 11:52:43 PM »

I've been going through past threads on here for the last few weeks and can relate to many stories on here.  I have a DS7 and SD12.  My son's dad is borderline/under-control uBPD/NPD.  Things with my sons bioD have been relatively stable/good lately.  My husband's ex, on the otherhand, is bat-feces uNPD.  We have been in and out of court for the last 4 1/2 years, had CPS investigate, faced criminal abuse allegations, you name it!  (Nothing but lots of stress and high legal fees came from any of her allegations... .since they were all fabricated.)  Anyhow,  that is us and I look forward to just knowing we aren't the crazy ones (you tend to start wondering) and knowing I found a place with good advice and support.
bravhart1

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 12:18:55 AM »

Welcome and I'm sorry, Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

We step moms have to take a strange amount of abuse considering we didn't pick our SO's ex.

I for one will go on record, that while I knew my husbands ex was unpleasant from the time we started dating, I had no idea she would turn out to be kookoo for coco puffs.

It was( and still sometimes is) almost unbearable, and if it weren't for the fact that I'm just too stubborn to let her win by chasing me off, I don't know how I've lasted this long. Smiling (click to insert in post)

I've been though it all police, CPS, restraining orders, and all forms of abuse accusations have been loped at me but no one ( thank goodness) believes her outrageous lies. Even when the investigators come right out and say " BPDmom made it all up to set bravhart up to look like a bad person, she still claims it's true.

I've had some pretty rough days, but I can honestly say the advice and support I've gotten from these good folks on this board have made it better. Don't be afraid to reach out and ask for help, advice etc., someone on this board has dealt with the same stuff as you and can relate.

Welcome and take care of yourself 
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest