Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 07:06:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't ignore
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Why We Struggle in Our Relationships
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing myself and my situation.  (Read 377 times)
Mrs.Lovedhated
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: January 17, 2015, 01:05:42 AM »

My husband and mother-in-law have BPD. They are both undiagnosed. Our counselor has told my husband that he needs to find a psychiatrist immediately. This morning he went into a rage when I asked him why he was looking for someone to have an affair with online. He turned it on me. He spewed all of the most cruel things he could possibly think of and went on a smear campaign. The apologies started this afternoon. It's taken years for him to admit that he is suffering from BPD. A couple of weeks ago he finally accepted it as true. I'm worn so thin. My heart breaks every time this happens... .usually every morning. I could write a book on my experience with BPD. For now, I just wanted to say hello.
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

BrooksD

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 10:14:06 AM »

Just wanted to say good luck. I recently discovered my girlfriend of a year and a half has BPD. Undiagnosed but she fits it perfectly. I thought I was going crazy the last year. I took her back after she cheated on me and originally told me it was my fault and she had to cheat, and she goes through days where I can do no wrong but for the most part everything I say is evil. I've literally told her No Worries when she says she's busy, only to be accused later of having questioned her on what she was doing. When I provide proof via screen capture texts that I never questioned her, she goes silent. I'm committed to helping her but just like you, I'm worn so thin at his point. Does your husband accuse you of saying things you never said, then hold them against you longterm and use them against you?
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest