Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 29, 2024, 07:38:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Skills we were never taught
A 3 Minute Lesson
on Ending Conflict
Communication Skills-
Don't Be Invalidating
Listen with Empathy -
A Powerful Life Skill
Setting Boundaries
and Setting Limits
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Till My Death due us Part?  (Read 371 times)
dagwoodbowser

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: March 14, 2015, 10:55:22 PM »

I'ma relatively healthy male in my 40's, and have been dating a younger women with BPD on and off (go figure) for about 2 yrs. I do have High Blood Pressure which is usually controlled but this relationship is literally Killing Me! We stayed and lived together for a full year and one day she simply told me she was bored. She completely disconnected from me and made me feel so ignored and unwanted I moved out. She completely ignored all forms of communication with me, so I walked away and went into NC. I was devastated. I feel into a deep depression, stopped taking care of myself as well as taking my meds for my HBP. One day while standing on the porch I became very light head, saw nothing but red before me and I passed out. I ended up gashing my forehead pretty badly and still have that scar. Out of the blue, 3 months later she calls me asking to meet. I agreed. We were like two teenagers and had wild, passionate sex. We were on again. This lasted 4 months. One day after helping her out all day doing and running errands I was installing a refrigeration unit at her place and I had to run to the store. I was frustrated that I ended up going to several stores to finally find the part I needed. I walked into the house in a bad mood. She asked what was wrong and I shrugged it off. Once I installed the window unit she says to me that she can tell I No Longer want to be w/her and that I should leave and Never come back? Once again, bottom dropped and I fell into bummer mode for several months, lost almost 20 lbs and ended up in the hospital.

3 months after nothing, she re-appears. Yes of course... duh... I fell for it again. This time, I asked for better communication. She agreed. 3 months go by and she tells me she doesnt love me anymore? This time I became very angry and wanted to talk it out. She called the cops. Even though I was on my HBP meds I became so upset that I had a TIA(transient ischemic attack) warning stroke. Now my left hand, pinky and ring finger are numb. So that's it! I cant/wont do this Anymore... I'm Done and though I Love her to ":)eath" it's just not worth my life and soul. If there's anyone that is going through Round 1, save yourself and walk away.
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

JohnLove

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 11:37:19 PM »

Oh dear dagwoodbowser, sorry to hear what you have been through. I hope you can get your physical health under control.

I am mid 40's, younger BPDgf, round 2 (I left her the first time), 2.5 years in.
dagwoodbowser

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 12:41:18 AM »

Dude... JohnLove. I soo much pray and wish I would have found a site like this even 6 months ago. If you are on here and you see it all so clear... the same stories, the same unhappy endings. It's wicked tough to leave these types, but if they dont get you arrested on false charges, destroy your finances or home, they will maim and harm your Soul...

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest