Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 16, 2024, 05:07:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Near or in break-up mode?
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Escaping Conflict and the Karpman Drama Triangle
Emotional Blackmail: Fear, Obligation and Guilt (FOG)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i am destroying myself but i cant give up on her  (Read 392 times)
Simbou44

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: April 06, 2015, 11:57:25 PM »

Hi. Im going to fail school. My mental and physical health is declining fast. I wish i could kill myself sometimes. I should leave her but i won't. Help me please.
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Loosestrife

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 02:25:33 AM »

Hi Simbou44,

I'm sorry you are going through so much pain. Please go to see a Therapist or doctor urgently and speak to a trusted friend or wily member urgently. You can not do this on your own, it's too big a thing and its affecting you badly. Once you have seen a health

Care professional then you can speak to a teacher at school and get some extra support. There are always options.

Keep posting. We are here for you
LeaWhin

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 05:28:57 AM »

I also attempted suicide because I felt I was to blame because he would not give me closure he ignored me for 6 months and slowly under my terms I let him back in. I told him what happens and that we need to help each other and he needs to talk to me not shut me out... We have been together again another year and he has shut down again... I sent him a message he knows were I am because I will not let him pull me down anymore... I've gained strength from him or maybe he has pushed me away ... either way don't blame yourself... keep talking through this x
waverider
Retired Staff

Relationship status: married 8 yrs, together 16yrs

If YOU don't change, things will stay the same

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 08:43:41 AM »

Welcome

Would you like to post some more of your situation so that we can start you off by pointing you in the right direction?

I guess you are awash with hopelessness right now and don't have any idea what to do, as everything seems to just make it worse.

Coping with a person with BPD is often counter intuitive, we can help you look at things more effectively so you dont drive yourself nuts in the first instance.

Waverider

Reality is shared and open to debate, feelings are individual and real
tim_tom

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 09:48:49 AM »

Hi Simbou44,

I'm sorry you are going through so much pain. Please go to see a Therapist or doctor urgently and speak to a trusted friend or wily member urgently. You can not do this on your own, it's too big a thing and its affecting you badly. Once you have seen a health

Care professional then you can speak to a teacher at school and get some extra support. There are always options.

Keep posting. We are here for you

^^ See a therapist, it's amazing the clarity it can provide. I was  having suicidal thoughts, thinking I had lost the best thing that ever happened to me, only through therapy did I realize how unhealthy my relationship was and how I was essentially abused.
Simbou44

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 09:26:49 PM »

Wow thx. Yeah i feel better now. I do see a psychiatrist for my own problem. I do confort myself thinking i could just kill myself but id never do it. Today she was fine but i know her n i could feel the animosity coming up so ive been real careful not to make her angry. But then she was pushing it trying to piss me off and i got angry n there u go shes mad n everything is my fault im not good enough im the problem. I don't feel like i ow her anything so playing  nice is driving me crazy n ruining good days or week ends. I have to find out how to disable the bomb?
waverider
Retired Staff

Relationship status: married 8 yrs, together 16yrs

If YOU don't change, things will stay the same

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 10:30:32 PM »

You can't disable the bomb, but you can reduce the amount of times you trip the fuse, and wear a bomb proof suit

Reality is shared and open to debate, feelings are individual and real
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest