Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 06:15:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daycare issue  (Read 359 times)
Eco

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: May 08, 2015, 01:33:18 AM »

So apparently my ex has realized how bad she messed up and wanted to talk today. she had given my a extra day (about 2hrs) that's not in the court order and is while she is at work, well last Tuesday she wouldn't let me leave the daycare with my daughter and I had to visit with my daughter at the daycare. This really confused my daughter and made her sad because she was wanting to leave and go where we usually go, She doesn't understand why we couldn't leave and honestly there is no good reason or explanation to give her.

I cant tell my daughter " sorry sweetie we cant leave the daycare because mommy is mad at daddy and you have to pay the price"

All the teachers at daycare has had a run in with my ex so they know how she is and they thought it was ridiculous that I wasn't allowed to leave.

anyways my ex wanted to talk today, she offered to let me have Tuesdays again if I met some of her "conditions"

First one was that I drop my daughter off at the daycare before my ex gets there so we don't see each other. Second one is that all communication be through email or text. Whats funny is I sent my ex a text 2 weeks ago requesting that we only communicate that way. I reminded her of that today and she said " well you always want to talk" projection by her because she is the one that always engages me. I let it go and moved on, I don't care if she thinks it was her idea at this point.

I don't like the idea of dropping my daughter off at the daycare and not directly to my ex because it upsets my daughter when I leave her. If there was no other way and I had to leave her at daycare like going to work that's unavoidable but this is totally unnecessary.

I think the only reason my ex is doing this is my daughter has started to reject her for me at drop-offs and she cant deal with that, so again my daughter has to pay the penalty for my exs disorder. I agreed to do this but I made a note in a text message that I feel it would be better to make the exchange at daycare directly to my ex so it doesn't upset our daughter and we just not speak to each other at the exchange.

Right now im just riding my exs wave of insanity on my surfboard of sanity, I want to be able to file for primary within 2 months. hopefully I will have the retainer for my lawyer saved up by then.

My ex is way off the deep end right now and she is making a lot of mistakes that she hasn't been making for some time. since she found out that I was planning to go back to court last year she has avoided any way of communicating that could be used against her so her wanting to do all communication is not good for her as its very evident how difficult and abusive she is and the unwillingness to co parent.

I think her arrogance and feeling of superiority is going to be her undoing as she feels everyone is wrong and she is always right. Her NPD is in full swing, you should see how she enters the room right now its like hello you lucky people im here everyone can bow down now. As you can see im very disgusted by her actions because a 2 yr old is paying the price.
enlighten me

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 01:45:56 AM »

That is a huge step. Her realising she screwed up shows your doing things right.

I hate exchanges with my exs. I dont sleep well the night before. I make them as quick as possible and never start anything. My exgf has berated me a couple of times due to her iwn insecurity. One was about swimming where she made a dig about how confident our son is as she takes him swimming all the time. This after she had offered me his swim pants a week earlier as she doesnt take him swimming. Ive had appologese for these outbursts as she realised she overreacted.

Would daycare back up your bid for primary care?

Eco

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 07:07:25 PM »

Excerpt
Her realising she screwed up shows your doing things right.

she is still blaming me and trying to make it look like she is being generous but I know she is only giving me Tuesday again because she knows how bad it looked on her. She isn't doing this for the right reason but that's her issues not mine and im trying not to point that out to her because she wont see it that way and its wasted effort.

Excerpt
I hate exchanges with my exs. I dont sleep well the night before. I make them as quick as possible and never start anything.

Im the same way the feeling of dread is thick, I would love to never see my ex again but if it comes to me or my daughter being upset I would rather it be me. To bad my ex doesn't feel that way

Excerpt
Would daycare back up your bid for primary care?

Im pretty sure most would because of how my ex has had problems with most at the daycare, I know my daughters teacher would.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest