Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 09:06:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pretty proud of myself  (Read 356 times)
DestroyedKnight

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: June 12, 2015, 07:44:21 AM »

working very hard recently to detach from my udBPDex gf with low contact as we have 2 children together.She has tried indirectly and passively to get me to take the bait in regards to love quotes and certain status's she posts on her whatsapp but I have let them go over my head.Tried with all her mite to get me to be angered by a lot of things (some very disgusting vile stuff) and again no reaction from me whatsoever.

I don't know if todays events went well or not or if I dealt with this situation in the correct manor so I am hoping someone could give me some tips please

I am picking my son up from school today and having him tonight until Monday morning and taking him to school.Also the plan was for me to have my daughter Saturday night so my ex could go out drinking.She changed the times I was meant to be having her a few times now.I received a text from her earlier asking me if she could drop my daughter off at 11am instead of 1pm like we had originally planned.

Now I know I should have just gone "yeah sure no worries" and left it at that but I said "you're not going out until the evening but you want to drop her off in the morning?"

She said "yeah I was just gonna grab a haircut but she can come with me"

me "sure drop her off at 11.would be good to have more time with her anyway"

her "No it's ok I will bring her the original time"

me "I aint gonna argue about it but 11 would have been fine"

her "it's obviously notr seeing your first reply ,god knows what the reply would have been if I said I was bringing her this evening to get to the hairdressers first thing"

me "I told you I wasn't going to argue about it.Bring her at 11 or 1 I don't mind

her "I'm not arguing just stating a fact that's all"

me "ok"

I could have made that much easier for myself but I am pleased with some aspects of how I handled it
DestroyedKnight

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 07:49:21 AM »

ten minutes after that text convo she is now texting me again asking me if I had noticed if the shoe shop near me is stocking womens summer sandals Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)  Smiling (click to insert in post)
Thunderstruck

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 11:09:03 AM »

Yeah just keep the answers short and sweet. "Yes" and "No" are perfectly good answers.   

But I think you handled it just fine.

"Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength."

"The sun shines and warms and lights us and we have no curiosity to know why this is so. But we ask the reason of all evil, of pain, and hunger, and mosquitos and silly people." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest