Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 12:27:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Poll
Question: On which cluster of traits did you score highest?
Paranoid - 55 (5.7%)
Schizoid - 93 (9.7%)
Schizotypal - 88 (9.2%)
Antisocial - 48 (5%)
Borderline - 47 (4.9%)
Histrionic - 47 (4.9%)
Narcissitic - 105 (11%)
Avoidant - 112 (11.7%)
Dependent - 70 (7.3%)
Obsessive- Compulsive - 136 (14.2%)
I did not score 55 or higher in any category - 157 (16.4%)
Total Voters: 565

Pages: 1 ... 6 [7] 8  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SELF ASSESSMENT | Personality traits - how do you score?  (Read 14144 times)
woodsposse

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« Reply #180 on: May 14, 2014, 07:28:14 PM »

At first, even knowing this is a basic type thing, I looked at some of the scores (which were pretty high for narcissm) and with the way my brain works I started to freak a bit.

A lot of people (well, exPDw and such) call me egotistical and all that jazz.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - individual has a grandiose view of themselves, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy that begins by early adulthood and is present in various situations. These individuals are very demanding in their relationships. Core issue is entitlement.

I don't believe I have a grandiose view of myself, but I do think highly of what I know I can do (and be)... . and I typically can pull off most things I try and pull off.  So... . they can bite me on that one.  As far as need for admiration - I like admiration, sure.  But I don't need it.  I just like being acknowledged for doing what I do.

I have TOTAL empathy for others.  But... . it is difficult to move me  to empathy when a person is just being stupid.  I can't think on those levels most times.  Or if I do, it comes off like I'm talking down to someone... . which I don't mean for it to.

As for being demanding in a relationship - well... . a little.  But not the way it sounds.  I mean, there are things which are right and things which are wrong... . it's called boundaries.  I'm very (or try to be) clear as to my boundaries and the demanding part comes out when someone is trying to blast by them.  But I don't see how that is a bad thing.

I dont' think I'm entitled - but I do think... . okay, let me say it this way.  If you agree to do x-y-z if I do a-b-c, and I gladly do a-b-c... . but you don't do x-y-z... . how the heck does that make me have a sense of entitlement?

What?
Turkish
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Other
Relationship status: "Divorced"/abandoned by SO in Feb 2013; Mother with BPD, PTSD, Depression and Anxiety: RIP in 2021.

Dad to my wolf pack

« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2014, 07:44:30 PM »

Paranoid       18%    50%

Schizoid        22%    40%

Schizotypal    38% 56%

Antisocial        18%    46%

Borderline       14%    45%

Histrionic       10%    35%

Narcissistic     18% 40%

Avoidant        22%    48%

Dependent    22% 44%

Obsessive-Compulsive    26%    45%

My new results compared to when I took this in November. I highlighted the significant increases. I wonder what this means? Maybe I should take the test every week to see if this is an anomaly, or if it indicates change. Two data points spaced months apart may not be analyzable. I wonder if it has anything to do with now being separated, and forced Hermitude now that I am only a half-time father  :'(

The great increases in Schizoid and Anti-social may make sense under the new reality.

Paranoid    ||||||      30%    

Schizoid    ||||||||||      38%    

Schizotypal ||||||||||          39%    

Antisocial    |||||||||||| 45%    

Borderline    ||||||||||      31%     

Histrionic    ||||                  11%    

Narcissistic    ||||||      24%    

Avoidant    ||||||||||      35%    

Dependent    ||||||||||      31%    

Obsessive-

Compulsive    ||||||          25%    

“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” ― Rudyard Kipling
going places

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Child
Relationship status: Divorced

« Reply #182 on: May 18, 2014, 08:55:59 AM »

Obsessive-Compulsive   59%    45%

I embrace my OCD.

It does not 'rule' me... . and I do not let it 'own' me.

BUT I can out work people 1/2 my age because I embrace my OCD and make it work for me!

The rest of my scores were WELL below 55. Only a couple in the low 40's!
formflier
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: Married

« Reply #183 on: May 26, 2014, 04:07:26 PM »

My results!

I'm totally open to comments... . I'll add more detail later... . but I can see it... . the OCD thing.

I am willing to argue till I am blue in the face about why I do things and how they are "better". 

In my work I spend a lot of time leading process improvement efforts... . and I am very successful and finding and keeping a team on task with successful processes.

Paranoid   ||||||   30%   50%

Schizoid   ||||||||||||   47%   40%

Schizotypal   ||||||||||||   47%   56%

Antisocial   ||||||   27%   46%

Borderline   ||||||||||   32%   45%

Histrionic   ||||||||||||   43%   52%

Narcissistic   ||||||||||||||||   65%   40%

Avoidant   ||||   11%   48%

Dependent   ||||||   25%   44%

Obsessive-Compulsive   ||||||||||||||||||   80%   45%

Lucky One

« Reply #184 on: October 07, 2014, 08:06:15 AM »

I scored 56% Schizoid, 41 % Narcissistic and 68 % Obsessive Compulsive

The rest of the scores were in the 20 % and 30 % range.

Narcissistic traits - 1 % above the norm. Not surprising - I am quite demanding and feel entitled to things, because I'm a really decent guy. Genuine, you know!

Schizoid -  I am mildly depressed - as shown by the Depression test - but starting to feel better.

Obsessive - Compulsion : I am a perfectionist. And definitely too rigid / inflexible.

Now that I know - I'm going to start working on them!

I'll start with - SMILING MORE! Not being so rigid. That's a good place to start Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)

Bair

« Reply #185 on: October 08, 2014, 10:00:17 PM »

Hmmm, 47 was my highest score. Antisocial. I am not so sure of that one. Antisocial in terms of introversion and or shyness I 'd buy. However in terms of harming others,  I don't think fits. I can see Schizod and Avoidant, my next two highest scores. Both were mid to low thirities. In general I feel pretty ackward in social settings
ziniztar

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: I chose to end the r/s end of October 2014. He cheated and pushed every button he could to push me away until I had to leave.

« Reply #186 on: October 09, 2014, 04:41:55 AM »

Paranoid |||||| 28% 50%

Schizoid |||||| 23% 40%

Schizotypal |||| 16% 56%

Antisocial |||||||||| 33% 46%

Borderline |||||||||| 35% 45%

Histrionic |||||||||||| 45% 52%

Narcissistic |||||||||||| 45% 40%

Avoidant |||||| 25% 48%

Dependent |||||||||| 33% 44%

Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 35% 45%

I scored highter in Nacrcism than average... but all below 55%. I guess I'm ok with that?

New score:

Paranoid   ||||||   25%   50%

Schizoid   ||||||||||   34%   40%

Schizotypal   ||||   20%   56%

Antisocial   ||||||||||||   41%   46%

Borderline   ||||||   28%   45%

Histrionic   ||||||   28%   52%

Narcissistic   ||||||||||   35%   40%

Avoidant   ||||||   25%   48%

Dependent   ||||||   27%   44%

Obsessive-Compulsive ||||||||||   37%   45%

Over all getting lower on everything except anti social. Hummm  .
Indyan

Relationship status: separated for 15 months, court 4 months ago

« Reply #187 on: October 09, 2014, 06:36:53 AM »

Paranoid   ||||||   23%   50%

Schizoid   ||||||||||   34%   40%

Schizotypal   ||||||   30%   56%

Antisocial   ||||||   29%   46%

Borderline   ||||||   27%   45%

Histrionic   ||||||||||   33%   52%

Narcissistic   ||||||||||||   50%   40%

Avoidant   ||||   11%   48%

Dependent   ||||||   21%   44%

Obsessive-Compulsive   ||||||||||||||   55%   45%

I took the test again, a few hours later, thinking a bit more about what the questions really mean  Smiling (click to insert in post)

I scored this

Paranoid   ||||||   25%   50%

Schizoid   ||||||||||   36%   40%

Schizotypal   ||||||||||||   48%   56%

Antisocial   ||||||||||   37%   46%

Borderline   ||||||   30%   45%

Histrionic   ||||||   21%   52%

Narcissistic   ||||||||||||   45%   40%

Avoidant   ||||   16%   48%

Obsessive-Compulsive   ||||||||||||   47%   45%

Not much better Laugh out loud (click to insert in post). I guess if we click on average stuff, we get lower scores

So, not only I seem to have narcissistic and Obsessive-Compulsive traits, but I'm also Schizotypal  Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

Danie14

Relationship status: married

« Reply #188 on: October 09, 2014, 10:12:13 AM »

Obsessive-Compulsive  61%

"Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder - individual is preoccupied with orderliness, perfectionism, and control at the expense of flexibility, openness, and efficiency. Core issue is mental and behavioral rigidity/inflexibility."

Which is not a *huge* shock to me. I like order. I do and I always have. But at the same time I understand and accept that life is messy. I've learned to roll with it over the years. Not saying that the messy parts don't raise my hackles... .but ah, whaddya gonna do? Could get mad and sulky but why? Life's better when you're laughing, right? So laugh at the mess, then clean it up! Laugh out loud (click to insert in post) My son tells me that I have OCD... .I tell him no I have CDO... .which is like OCD but the letters are in the correct order.

I think the worst thing about it all is I'm really hard on myself. Really hard. Especially when I know I could have done better. or should have known I could have done better. Also, it makes making decisions really hard. Sometimes damn near impossible. All the what if's really get to me. I'm trying to combat this type of thinking, but sometimes just don't know how... .intellectually, yes, I can think my way thru is but emotionally that's a whole different story. I don't know how to handle that part of the 'what ifs' it's scary and keeps me sorta frozen.
Panda39

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex
Relationship status: SO and I have been together 9 years and have just moved in together this summer.

« Reply #189 on: October 09, 2014, 05:48:17 PM »

Personality Disorder Test Results

Paranoid    ||||||   23%   50%

Schizoid   ||||||||||||   46%   40%

Schizotypal   ||   10%   56%

Antisocial    ||||||   21%   46%

Borderline      ||||   18%   45%

Histrionic    ||||||   25%   52%

Narcissistic   ||||||||||   37%   40%

Avoidant      ||||   16%   48%

Dependent    ||||||   24%   44%

Obsessive-Compulsive||||||||||||||||   66%   45%

Panda's top 3 highest scores... .

Schizoid Personality Disorder - individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings; emotional zombies who stopped feeling due to trauma(s) and/or can't feel due to organic depression

Schizoid... .I will say that I am an introverted person and tend to have a few very close friends vs having a large social circle and I can be uncomfortable in some social settings.  I have also experienced some depression in my past.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - individual has a grandiose view of themselves, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy that begins by early adulthood and is present in various situations. These individuals are very demanding in their relationships. Core issue is entitlement.

Narcissistic Personality I would not have expected.  I feel that I am very empathetic and do not believe I am entitled in any way and I very definitely don't have a grandiose view of myself. As for a need for admiration I really think most people would like a little of that (if deserved).

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder - individual is preoccupied with orderliness, perfectionism, and control at the expense of flexibility, openness, and efficiency. Core issue is mental and behavioral rigidity/inflexibility.

I am definitely Obsessive-Compulsive I will own this one! But not to the extreme. I like orderliness and control (not a perfectionist) but I don't think I'm completely inflexible and think I actually create efficiency.

Well there you have it Panda's scores and self analysis  Smiling (click to insert in post) It will be interesting to run this by those closest to me and see what they think.

"Have you ever looked fear in the face and just said, I just don't care" -Pink
claudiaduffy

Relationship status: Married (going on 1 year)

« Reply #190 on: October 10, 2014, 01:59:40 PM »

asadasds

Paranoid   ||||   19%   50%

Schizoid   ||||||   24%   40%

Schizotypal   ||||||||||   39%   56%

Antisocial   ||||||||||   38%   46%

Borderline   ||||||   28%   45%

Histrionic   ||||||   23%   52%

Narcissistic   ||||||||||||   44%   40%

Avoidant   ||   10%   48%

Dependent   ||||   17%   44%

Obsessive-Compulsive   ||||||||||   34%   45%

I understand why I was higher on Narcissistic than anything else - I'm an INFJ and trust myself and my conclusions pretty soundly. =) I will point out that there were a couple of questions that said things like "I need to be better-looking than others" - to which I give a hearty no, not at all, I don't - and then questions like "I like being better-looking than others." Which, yes, if I'm being honest, it is gratifying to be able to notice that, by comparison, I am attractive. It does not make me happy that others are less; but it does make me happy to appreciate what I have.

So, given my bent to see myself as the most important awesome person named Me ever... .hahaha... .I will just continue to make it my mission to help others find out how to embrace how they are the best most important awesome person named Them.
Mr Hollande

« Reply #191 on: October 16, 2014, 04:55:44 PM »

Paranoid |||||||||||| 47% 50%

Schizoid |||||||||||| 46% 40%

Schizotypal |||||||||||| 46% 56%

Antisocial |||||||||||||| 58% 46%

Borderline |||||||||||| 49% 45%

Histrionic |||||||||||| 41% 52%

Narcissistic |||||||||| 39% 40%

Avoidant |||||||||||||| 54% 48%

Dependent |||||||||||| 49% 44%

Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 33% 45%

Above average on Antisocial traits. No surprises there.  Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)
BuildingFromScratch

« Reply #192 on: November 29, 2014, 01:43:50 AM »

Paranoid   ||||||||||||||||||   75%   50%

Schizoid   ||||||||||||   49%   40%

Schizotypal   ||||||||||||||||   65%   56%

Antisocial   ||||||||||||||||||   71%   46%

Borderline   ||||||||||||||||||   75%   45%

Histrionic   ||||||||||||||||   61%   52%

Narcissistic   ||||||||||   40%   40%

Avoidant   ||||||||||||||||||||||   93%   48%

Dependent   ||||||||||||||||||   80%   44%

Obsessive-Compulsive   ||||   16%   45%

Ouch... .Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)
DancerDeferred

« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2014, 11:42:50 AM »

Paranoid   61%

Schizoid   53%

Borderline   52%

Histrionic   60%

Avoidant   69%

Dependent   67%

So, these were my results and I can definitely agree with them.  I sort of feel that any type of self-report is suspect because the way I see myself is often not how others see me.  A lot of the times, I wish I had a friend to score the test for me.  There are plenty of times I think I stick to a schedule, for example, when I really, seriously don't and I have NO IDEA that I am a terrible scheduler unless someone has pointed it out to me.  But I do usually feel as though the external world is threatening.  I do have a problem repressing emotion and have often felt like an emotionless zombie.  And I have the tendency to overreact to people and to seek attention.  (It's strange that I have both the Schizoid emotional zombie thing going on while ALSO SEEKING ALL THE ATTENTION.  No wonder being around people is so tiring for me!)  And I do feel so inadequate around everyone else but at the same time, I'm so scared to be alone.  All of these things together feed into my eating disorder.  I have a BPDm  (not sure about the abbreviation- my mom has BPD) and it makes sense that I'd inherit some of her behaviors.  This was an eye-opener!  Thanks for sharing the test!
sweetheart

Relationship status: Married, together 11 years. Not living together since June 2017, but still in a relationship.

« Reply #194 on: December 05, 2014, 12:15:46 PM »

Paranoid   ||||||   21%   50%

Schizoid   ||||||||||   40%   40%

Schizotypal   ||||||   28%   56%

Antisocial   ||||||||||||   41%   46%

Borderline   ||||||   22%   45%

Histrionic   ||||   13%   52%

Narcissistic   ||||||   30%   40%

Avoidant   ||||   20%   48%

Obsessive-Compulsive   ||||||||||   39%   45%

Hello all,

I've done the test about four times since I found it and my results have been consistent. For me the antisocial score set me thinking because I know for sure that before I met and married my dBPDh I don't think this would have been so high. My reasoning is that I now choose to be far less sensitive to peoples needs after spending so long trying to fix my h, I know I consciously shy away from engaging with people on an emotional level. I feel as though I want to keep all my caring and kindness for myself. I suppose I'm protecting myself from any possibility of emotional burnout again. I am definitely much more selfish than I used to be.

ucmeicu2

« Reply #195 on: December 21, 2014, 02:15:24 PM »

hi, i took this test here in the past and i'm pretty sure i posted the results , but i can't find it.     ?  can anyone help me find that post?

i took it again yesterday.  was the reporting option of "i did not score 55 or higher in any category" a new option or was it always there? 

if i recall, back in 2012 and 2013 i did score much higher in some of these, like N, BPD, etc which really had freaked me out.  my hope, at the time, was that it was just fleas from my xBPDgf.   my baggage   

looks like that was true b/c this time i did not score over 55 in any category.  question:  does that mean i'm "normal" now?  IOW, are the test scores based on "optimal" results from healthy people or "average" results of whoever has taken this particular test? 

icu2
Panda39

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex
Relationship status: SO and I have been together 9 years and have just moved in together this summer.

« Reply #196 on: December 21, 2014, 06:39:59 PM »

ucmeicu2

https://bpdfamily.com/message_board/index.php?topic=128254.msg12341540#msg12341540

(link to your last test)

Panda 

"Have you ever looked fear in the face and just said, I just don't care" -Pink
ucmeicu2

« Reply #197 on: December 21, 2014, 07:16:47 PM »

~so here's my 3 scores.  it looks like i'm normalizing?  i feel better.  

~why did the avg of "histrionic" go from 35% back in 2013 to 52% now?

~anybody care to tell me your take on my numbers?

Personality Disorder Test Results (me on left, avg web score on right)

December 2014

Paranoid       36%    50%

Schizoid       39%    40%

Schizotypal    35%    56%

Antisocial            49%   46%

Borderline             38%     45%

Histrionic            30%     52%

Narcissistic    34%    40%

Avoidant        39%    48%

Dependent            37%    44%

OCD               31%     45%

November 2013

Paranoid      54%    50%

Schizoid      26%    40%

Schizo        22%    56%

Antisocial    34%    46%

Borderline    50%    45%

Histrionic     22%    35%

Narc            22%    40%

Avoidant      46%    48%

Dependent   50%    44%

OCD            22%    45%

August 2013

Paranoid         58%    50%

Schizoid         26%    40%

Schizotypal    34%    56%

Antisocial       46%    46%

Borderline       62%    45%

Histrionic        30%    35%

Narcissistic    22%    40%

Avoidant         54%    48%

Dependent      54%    44%

OCD              26%    45%

*thank you, panda, for finding my old scores.  
Deeno02

« Reply #198 on: December 21, 2014, 08:27:22 PM »

God, I am nuts... .
going places

Relationship status: Divorced

« Reply #199 on: December 22, 2014, 06:32:12 AM »

MY SCORE   AVERAGE WEB SCORE

Paranoid                               27%        50%

Schizoid                             48%        40%

Schizotypal                     48%        56%

Antisocial                             35%         46%

Borderline                             27%         45%

Histrionic                             21%         52%

Narcissistic                     47%        40%

Avoidant                             16%          48%

Dependent                     22%        44%

Obsessive-Compulsive     63%        45%

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder - individual is preoccupied with orderliness, perfectionism, and control at the expense of flexibility, openness, and efficiency. Core issue is mental and behavioral rigidity/inflexibility.

Schizoid Personality Disorder - individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings; emotional zombies who stopped feeling due to trauma(s) and/or can't feel due to organic depression

Schizotypal Personality Disorder - individual is uncomfortable in close relationships, has thought or perceptual distortions, and peculiarities of behavior; preoccupied with seeing themselves and/or the world as strange/odd

The (3) area's I scored the highest marks, are very true, based upon the above explanations.

The OCD I have 'bent' to make it work for me... .and every day, I am becoming less and less routine/rigid and more flexible. This is something I am making great progress and steps to eliminating the bad side of OCD.

The (2) Schizoid and Schixotypal descriptions are high, right now, because of the PTSD... .BUT... .those numbers will come down with time and healing.

I am VERY pleased with my numbers (even thought I know it's just an internet thing).

I am healing!

Mom_on_Eggshells

Relationship status: Divorced, by all that's holy

« Reply #200 on: August 01, 2015, 06:43:53 PM »

I'm not surprised:

Paranoid   23%   

Schizoid   45%

Schizotypal 39%   

Antisocial    39%   

Borderline   26%   

Histrionic    30%

Narcissistic  51%

Avoidant    10%

Dependent    19%

Obsessive-Compulsive   63%   

Somehow I think that's an occupational hazard - retired military
Lifewriter16

Relationship status: GF/BF only. We never lived together.

« Reply #201 on: August 02, 2015, 09:13:16 AM »

I decided to take the plunge and try the test.

My highest score was 69% on Avoidant Personality Disorder (average is 48%), followed by 57% on Dependent Personality Disorder (average is 44%). I scored below average on BPD. I was surprised by this because I really relate to the push-pull dynamics in BPD. However, looking at the explanations of my two highest scores, these do fit nicely with my tendency to push people away when relationships get close.

Avoidant Personality Disorder - individual is socially inhibited, feels inadequate, and is oversensitive to criticism. Core issue is an inability to resolve their codependent need for connection with their codependent fear of rejection and/or discomfort/anxiety around others.

Dependent Personality Disorder - individual shows an extreme need to be taken care of that leads to fears of separation, and passive and clinging behavior. Core issue is the need to be parented by others (i.e. avoid growing up / becoming self-sufficient).

My results need to be read in conjunction with my existing diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome.

Lifewriter
once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

« Reply #202 on: August 04, 2015, 03:34:12 AM »

me    avg

Paranoid            45%    50%

Schizoid        43%    40%

Schizotypal    45%    56%

Antisocial        45%    46%

Borderline        46%    45%

Histrionic            45%    52%

Narcissistic    46%    40%

Avoidant        45%    48%

Dependent       46%    44%

Obsessive-Comp  43%    45%

interesting that i didnt get an especially low score in anything. probably because the majority of questions i answered in the middle. i have trouble with the black and white nature of so many personality questionnaires.

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

« Reply #203 on: August 04, 2015, 07:25:52 PM »

hey lifewriter,

thanks for asking. to answer your question, honestly no, not really. i think my results mainly reflect choosing the in the middle option on the majority of questions (especially given my range for all of them is 43-46). they are relatively accurate, but i would personally skew them a bit; lower in some areas (i rate myself low on antisocial and histrionic, and paranoid in particular) and higher or about the same in some areas like avoidant, dependent, and obsessive compulsive. i dont believe i meet the criteria for any of these disorders though there are aspects i can identify with; they dont much relate to my struggles.

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
Klo

« Reply #204 on: August 05, 2015, 04:13:09 PM »

12% Obsessive-Compulsive

17% Narcissistic

30% Histrionic

54% Schizoid

56% Schizotypal

59% Borderline

63% Antisocial

67% Paranoid

71% Dependent

89% Avoidant

I scored over 50% in 7/10 of them. Gee wiz.
fromheeltoheal

Relationship status: Broken up, I left her

« Reply #205 on: August 12, 2015, 01:42:58 PM »

Here's me:

Paranoid   25%   50%

Schizoid   31%   40%

Schizotypal   53%   56%

Antisocial   52%   46%

Borderline   36%   45%

Histrionic   26%   52%

Narcissistic   47%   40%

Avoidant   20%   48%

Dependent   22%   44%

Obsessive-Compulsive   32%   45%

I tried to play it straight and answer honestly, and how much can you really self-diagnose with 60 questions, but I agree with the higher scores in schizotypal, antisocial and narcissistic I guess, the way I put it I march to my own drummer, tend to be insensitive to others at times and definitely see things from angles not a lot of others do.  It's good to get the feedback as a tool to focus on any changes we may want to make, the juice here for me is to focus on other's needs more. 
EaglesJuju
Retired Staff

« Reply #206 on: August 12, 2015, 02:40:54 PM »

I scored 81% in Dependent, which makes complete sense since I am diagnosed with DPD.   

My next highest was Obsessive-Compulsive at 50%.

"In order to take control of our lives and accomplish something of lasting value, sooner or later we need to Believe. We simply need to believe in the power that is within us, and use it." -Benjamin Hoff
Mutt
Retired Staff

Relationship status: Divorced Oct 2015

« Reply #207 on: August 12, 2015, 04:37:18 PM »

Paranoid    ||||    19%    50%

Schizoid    ||||||||||    36%    40%

Schizotypal    ||||||    30%    56%

Antisocial    ||||||    25%    46%

Borderline    ||||||    22%    45%

Histrionic    ||||||    25%    52%

Narcissistic    ||||||||||||    47%    40%

Avoidant    ||    6%    48%

Dependent    ||||    17%    44%

Obsessive-Compulsive    ||||||||||||||    59%    45%

I scored 59% with Obessive-Compulsive.

I also scored 47% with Narcissistic.

"Let go or be dragged" -Zen proverb
misssouthernbelle

« Reply #208 on: August 14, 2015, 10:08:34 PM »

Paranoid   ||||||||||||||||||   71%   

Schizoid   ||||||||||||||||   61%

Schizotypal   ||||||||||||||   59%   

Antisocial   ||||||||||||||   59%   

Borderline   ||||||||||||||||   66%   

Histrionic   ||||||||||||||||   66%   

Narcissistic   ||||||||||||           50%   

Avoidant   ||||||||||||||||||   79%   

Dependent   ||||||||||||||||||   73%

Obsessive-Compulsive   |||||   50%   

Apparently I'm Avoidant, Dependent, and Paranoid, with a splash of everything else! LOL
TheRealJongoBong

Relationship status: married

« Reply #209 on: August 20, 2015, 11:51:23 AM »

I test out as an avoidant schizoid dependent. Kind of like that weird kid everybody liked to tease when they were little. Some things never change.
Pages: 1 ... 6 [7] 8  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Links and Information
CLINICAL INFORMATION
The Big Picture
5 Dimensions of Personality
BPD? How can I know?
Get Someone into Therapy
Treatment of BPD
Full Clinical Definition
Top 50 Questions