Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 07:57:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Gut feeling  (Read 725 times)
Manon46

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: divorced 2010

« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2010, 01:05:52 AM »

Hi Bill,

I see you are extremely hurt, but all you are doing now is scapegoating too... .and you are so angry with yourself for allowing all

that happened...

She is not coming back you say... ok, she won't, she will never ever lay an eye on you, or speak to you, now that  you know that, and heard that from some one who, like you say, knows everything about this illness, what 's next...

Is she out of your head now ? Gone like the wind ? Turn around and it never happened ?

I think that is most important, to realize the effect it had on you and why it happened, why did you took the bate ?

What did she gave you that you obviously needed... everything you write is about her, what about you ?  x
BillP

Relationship status: Single

« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2010, 08:20:54 AM »

Is she out of your head now ? Gone like the wind ? Turn around and it never happened ?

I think that is most important, to realize the effect it had on you and why it happened, why did you took the bate ?

What did she gave you that you obviously needed... everything you write is about her, what about you ? 

The Monster probably won't be out of my head for a while. I know this. I think for me, I must try to do all I can to remove the shame & embarassment of what I've endured. Why I took the bait? Probably the same reason why all get into relationships. The need to be with someone, to love, care for, enjoy being around, etc... ., and visa versa. But to know the whole bleepin;' thng was a scam, and to have preyed upon by a predator, yeah, that bothers the hell out of me.

As we all know, these r/s's are not like any other. And hopefully, we only get to experience this once in our lifetimes. Keep in mind that with all the bovine scatology I've been dealing with, I am still doing the things that I know I need to do to keep moving forward, and will benefit me down the road.

I also realize, that I am lucky compared to some who have gone through a helluva lot more than I ever will. Don't think for one minute that not a day goes by that I don't consider myself lucky to be alive, and grateful for all of the support I've received. It has been overwhelming, and unbelievable, to say the least. I know I have alot of ppl counting on me for various things, and I need to remind myself that "THIS", cannot disrupt any of that. So, I will take a page from the Monster's playbook, and make sure that, even if I feel down or angry, I will plaster a fake smile on my face, and not let anyone know that I am hurting.

Hell, if ppl like the Monster can do it, why can't I?
El Greco

Relationship status: Done.

« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2010, 09:00:47 AM »

Because Shes sick and youre not and you dont want to be where She is
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest