Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 24, 2024, 05:39:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Update on my uBPD Ex GF  (Read 518 times)
Punchbag

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: November 17, 2013, 07:27:28 AM »

Well it happened again. My LDR Ex, just broke up with me again last week. I'm 30, shes 27 and we live in different european countries.

Thanks for the words of advice in the past. I’m actually feeling disappointed more than anything I guess. It seems to me that no matter how hard I tried, or what excuses I made for her behavior, my judgment on the affair was always clouded. If all the variables come into question, then you would look at this relationship as a complete mess. I’m pretty sure at this stage she has some form of BPD. As all her behavior patterns since I met her have signified that something isn't right mentally there. It’s very hot and cold and not normal.

1.   Met her in Melbourne for a few days, she went home then. 2 weeks later she calls me and tells me she is   in love with me.

2.   Wants to spend her life with me, I’m the one etc

3.   I plan to come home a few months later and visit her. She’s over the moon. As the summer approaches she changes and starts worrying and getting stressed.

4.   She Stops eating for a week, admits this isn't the first time, and how past ex's hurt her feelings over her weight. (She is beautiful, and i have no idea why she thought this)

5.   Admits her previous relationships were abusive, she was hit once in the face by ex bf. Mentions sexual abuse at a younger age.

6.   Gets on better with lads then women.

7.   Admits she used to cut herself when younger.

8.   Always stressed, tired and exhausted from work and life. Feels her boss is out to get her, terrified she’s going to get fired.

9.   Moody and going to therapy. Takes time of work

10.   Best friend is a 42 year old guy who is suicidal/depressed

Home from Oz

11.   Stops talking to me and needs space.

12.   A month later after not talking to me when I  came home she tells me she loves me. Wants to spend her life with me, I’m the one etc

13.   Week later she’s tells me she wants to be with 42 year old instead and goes out with him for a while. Breakup done through FB. No Contact.

14.   Comes back 2 months later and tells me she’s sorry and wants to work on relationship and still loves me etc Breaks up with friend.

15.   Visits in Nov and Dec. Meets my family declares her love for me to them, wants to move to Ireland in Summer 2013.

16.   Admits friend wants to get her a translation Job in his home country or perhaps Asia. Doesn’t see this would affect us or what my issues would be with this…... Told her otherwise.

17.   Had a wonderful Christmas together and New Years in my country and hers. Noticed she was very tired.

Jan-March

1.   Invites me to Fathers birthday in March.

2.   Starts feeling Depressed and moody and sad again. Starts getting cold and distant again in early Jan complains about depression and pains.

3.   Stops talking to me again.

4.   Asks me to get STD test? Worried she might have something.

5.   Admits friend is mad about us and that she’s in a relationship with me. He still loves her.

6.   Asks me to remove profile pictures of me and her on my FB so I don’t upset him, as he is depressed. She deletes our pics and my friends off FB

7.   Rings me to say friend showed up outside apartment and was crying etc  She told him she was with me and to leave her alone.

8.   Tells me friend was threatening to email me, and tell me everything….I asked her what was this about? She begged me not to contact him, and stay out of it.

9.   Deletes her FB, says her therapist told her she doesn’t need it. Asks me to leave her alone.

10.   Contacts me out of nowhere asking if I have her “private” photo album, then officially breaks up with me through text message. I have to cancel all flights and holidays planned. No refund.

March

11.   Contacts me wondering do I want my stuff back a few weeks later. I tell her to keep them. 2 missed calls randomly 1 night. Didn't answer. No Contact 3 months

June:

12.   Contacts me and accused me of giving her STD HPV. I ask her to leave me alone. Got STD tests before, and all clear. Really furious with her, but handled situation with dignity. You don't text a person about this after 3 months of not talking!

July

13.   I get mad and contact her admitting I found out she blocked me on FB for months, created new profile, and I know she’s been going out with friend again since April. She tells me to leave her alone. Comes back 2 weeks later and admits she still loves me and regrets breaking up with me, however due to circumstances with friend, she can't just leave him as he is getting medication and she doesn't want to hurt him through this difficult time. Wants to spend her life with me, I’m the one etc

14.   Apologizes for bad behavior and is ashamed of the way she treated me and wants to make things right. Tells me about her health issues, concerns over having children.  Gynecologist  told her She doesn't have HPV and she is ok.

15.   Messaging all day and night for weeks declaring her undying love. Asks me to be patient. Still blocked on FB Still hasn’t changed relationship status on FB with him. Still blocked on FB.

Aug

16.   Wants to meet up again. However is busy most weekends due to work. Plans to visit in Sept.  She won't discuss friend situation, says he is ok. But it’s not a real relationship.

17.   Asks me to be patient and thanks me for being supportive and understanding. I ask her when is she going to officially end things with him, still evasive, no answer. I step back.

18.   I invite her to wedding in late October, she accepts. Still blocked on FB Still hasn’t changed relationship status on FB with him. Still blocked on FB.

Sept

19.   Cancels flight plans 1 week before calling due to uncle being sick, and dog is dying. Tells me she needs to go to her Gynecologist in Dec, as she may have something again... .

20.   Starts getting moody and distant.

21.   Still hasn’t changed relationship status on FB with him. Still blocked on FB.

22.   I tell her to make her mind up as this is dragging on. I tell her I saw she’s still in a rel on FB what’s the story, I just want the truth? She gets upset and stops talking to me for 3 weeks.

Oct

23.   I write an apology( almost a goodbye) letter, she gets back to me 3 weeks later admitting she was sorry too and wanted to work on things.

24.   Still hasn’t changed relationship status on FB with him. Still blocked on FB.

25.   Wants to come and visit in Oct for wedding.

26.   She’s on the fence about wedding, I tell her she doesn't have to if she’s not comfortable, we can reschedule

27.   She Changes mind and wants to visit. Reassures me it will be fine.

28.   Flights booked and paid for. Stops talking to me for a few days. Not sure whats wrong? She was very excited and happy and coming.

29.   I message her asking what’s wrong etc no answer, and for update as I need to tell my friends if she’s coming or not to wedding. Hours later she declines and apologies she can’t come.

30.   1 Week later, morning of the wedding she’s messaging apologizing and wants to talk. Tells me she is hospital, and was attacked by knifepoint coming home and robbed the previous week. She was ok, but having panic attacks. This is the reason she couldn't talk to me... .

31.   Wants to make it up to me and visit in November. Wants to spend her life with me, I’m the one etc Wants to pay me in person for all the flights cancelled.

Nov

32.   Still hasn’t changed relationship status on FB with him. Still blocked on FB.

33.   All excited and planning to visit me. Declaring love etc. Wants to spend her life with me, I’m the one etc Plans to visit the following week for 1 week. Very excited and loving and giddy.

34.   2 days later she stops talking all of a sudden as she’s feeling sick and wants to skype. She’s very moody on phone, and frustrated. Changes mind to different date to meet up

35.   I give out to her, and tell her that she has bad manners and is rude. I hate silent treatment and people not having the manners to reply back. She’s angry with me over call, and won't see it from my pov.

36.   2 days later tells me she’s not feeling it anymore, asked me to delete her number and doesn't see a future. No mention of paying me back for flights etc. She did this on the phone during my lunch break at work.

37.   I read this back to myself and I'm flabbergasted.

I just re-read that, and it’s scary the amount of red flags I ignored. But at the end of the day, I still believe something fundamentally is wrong here. When I explained to my psychotherapist earlier this year about her, she thought she was someone who needs lots of help and gave me lots of insightful information on her behavior. I don't think she will ever be happy, as she isn't happy herself. In a sad way, I do feel sorry for her, as it’s a vicious cycle. I know probably some way down the line I will hear from her again, unless past behavior indicates otherwise. She has burnt her bridges with me, and I don’t know how she could find a way back this time. This time though, there won’t be a reply from my side. I’m tired of being recycled and my hopes crushed. Shes not going to change unless she gets help. I can’t do that for her. I have no regrets. All my time, effort and patience and understanding wouldn't have made a difference. Unless she admits to herself that her behavior isn't normal, other people will get hurt too.

So I kissed a girl on Fri night, and I’m meeting her on Thurs for a date I think. Also I created a dating profile and I have had lots of nice girls messaging me.

Still... .my heart is with her... .

Ironmanrises

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 08:33:34 AM »

That was truly heartbreaking to read. I am so sorry you experienced all of that. You say at the end that your heart is still with her, which I understand completely. Given her very obvious push/pull destructive behavior you have witnessed, what will you do when her disorder compels her to return to you again?
Punchbag

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 08:44:16 AM »

It has been though, and I would be lying to say otherwise. She was never diagnosed for BPD, but from what i have read, and experienced I'm pretty sure that is the case. If she came back again, i would have to say no. Too much time and energy has been wasted. It's been LDR for almost 2 years. I did everything to make the relationship work, including trying to learn her language. I even planned on moving over to her country, only on the basis that we went out consistently for a while, take things slow and build a solid relationship. I always felt i was walking on eggshells though, and never knew the right time to confront her on things that were bothering me. When i did, she always took it personal, like an attack even when i was trying to be constructive and gentle about why her behaviour bothers me. There has been many lonely nights and times this year were I broke down privately and wept over being treated like this. I thought at times we had a wonderful connection, and enjoyed when we laughed and talked together. But it was few an far between. I have to accept this is the way she is, and I can't make her be someone she doesn't know how to be. 2 people make a relationship. But everytime i was moving on, she re-appeared re-declaring her love. 1 week shes telling me she wants to marry me someday, then a few days later, i lost feelings for you... .
Relentless

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 09:56:50 AM »

I have been doing poorly myself. I was doing great... .Then this. But I will post my own thing soon. Just needed to get back here.

I'm sorry you went through that. Stay strong. It's all we can do.
fromheeltoheal

Relationship status: Broken up, I left her

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 10:02:24 AM »

There has been many lonely nights and times this year were I broke down privately and wept over being treated like this.

It's not worth it man.  As I was reading your timeline I flashed back to my LDR and could have written something similar.  I've realized that what we really had was a phone/text relationship, perfect for a borderline because it keeps us close but not too close, so she can somewhat straddle the fence between abandonment and engulfment, the only place it feels comfortable in the continuous push/pull between her ears.  I wanted the same thing you did; sure, this phone and text thing is great and we're getting closer (he thought), but this is only the beginning, we need to be together physically to start building a real relationship.  That's the part where we weren't only not on the same page, we weren't even in the same book.  The person I knew in person was very different from the one I knew long distance, and I grew to learn that it was the same person, only the detachment and partial message afforded by phone and especially text allowed her to put forth the facade she wanted, which I ran with, but in person she couldn't do that so I saw all of who she is, a disorder in full bloom.  Shocking, unnerving and a big let down.

One thing that helped me is to Google the aspects of a healthy relationship; there are many versions available.  One list had ten items, and we failed miserably at ever one.  Every one.  So then the question arises why did I get so deep?  Partly because a borderline must attach to someone to feel whole and is extremely good at it, and partly because I was susceptible and lonely and was willing to go there and try in the face of huge unacceptability.

Hang in there man, take care of you.

Octoberfest

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 11:28:10 AM »

Punchbag,

Reading your post brought back a flood of emotions that I felt during my own BPD relationship, even though we were not long distance.  In particular, the nagging, dreadful feeling that I was being lied to, led on, that my emotions were being manipulated and played with.  That the genuine love and caring for another person that I gave willingly to my BPDex were being taken greedily and not returned.  It was an awful feeling to live with, one that ate me from the inside out. 

You seem to already be there, but PLEASE, look at your BPDex's actions, not her words.  She is capable of and will tell you whatever it is that you want to hear in the moment in order to string you along for her own SELFISH purposes.  Relationships are meant to be genuine and truthful partnerships, not host-parasite partnerships, and it seems to me that for a long time she has been using you when she needs you and then callously ignoring your needs and feelings and wants when she herself does not have an immediate need.  Like I told you, it reminds me tremendously of my own relationship, and it is HORRIBLY disrespectful.  Bottom line, you deserve better, if for no other reason than NO ONE deserves to be treated the way that your BPDex is treating you. 

I am very happy to hear that you met a nice girl and have plans set up with her.  I think it lifts me up and makes me so happy to hear of others here succeeding and getting their lives back on track and being happy again because I can identify with and almost see many peoples' struggles here as my own, and knowing that they have found the light again gives me hope that I can too.

Wishing you the best

Octoberfest

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill
[/url]
fakename

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 09:54:12 PM »

punchbag,

i think it took a lot of strength and the desire to get to the bottom of how poorly you've treated yourself to write down all those experiences... .thats really good you did that. its also great you realize it is abuse. i was blind for a very long time to it all. for me, it was important to just allow my wounds to heal, and allow the time and energy for that to happen. but most important not to re-open those wounds by getting involved with my ex again, because that would just start me off from scratch again...

it's worth considering taking things slow with any new relationships. until you make sure you've found yourself and all that stuff... .

i know after one breakup i started dating too soon without having a grip on myself and as a result screwed things up with a couple nice girls.  it also made me sink into sadness after the breakups as i would dwell on what was wrong with me that another girl didnt want to be with me, and i think it just made me overall negative and hopeless... .

i dont know where you are in your recovery, so i cant say if any of that applies to you, but i can say its important to take care of yourself and make sure you work on building a strong foundation for yourself... .
Punchbag

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 02:22:42 AM »

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Looking back i think her behaviour just validated my suspicion that her friend was always in the picture. It's pretty obvious that he had her on a string and she was playing me on the side to compensate for her lack of affection by him. She went to me whenever he wasnt in the picture and then would suddenly break it off with me when he would come back. She of course painted the image to me that she was in control of that relationship and he was fawning over her but she wanted to be with me. If that was the truth, she wouldnt have asked me to hide any pictures of us on facebook (she was trying to be secretive to have her cake and eat it too) and she wouldnt have started dating him half way through our relationship. i dont think she was ever sincere to me about her emotions, but perhaps wanted to love me because I made her feel loved- something old her friend was never able to do. this happens a lot, women get in relationships with older men who are controlling and manipulative and if she comes from a history of abuse or a dysfunctional childhood, it makes perfect sense that she would gravitate towards an older man who seems to offer protection and authority, but who is also dysfunctional in his patterns of affection.

This happens a lot, women get in relationships with older men who are controlling and manipulative especially if she comes from a history of abuse or a dysfunctional childhood, it makes perfect sense that she would gravitate towards an older man who seems to offer protection and authority, but who is also dysfunctional in his patterns of affection. this in my opinion isnt about her 'needing to get help for her mental illness'... .this is about her needing to grow up mentally and realize she is dishonest to herself about her emotions, and uses people (such as you) to feel good about herself because she surrounds herself by people that don't respect her.

To me now, it really shows that I was caught in a truly unfortunate situation with someone who was incredibly emotionally unstable and untrustworthy.

I was just overly trusting and hopeful of a person that i really ought to have not given the benefit of the doubt to, because her behaviour was so dysfunctional and childish for a woman her age. when you reduce it to something simple like that, i feel less victimized and see it for how i contributed to my circumstance and thus hold to power to never get in another relationship like that again.I now know what is NOT love... .which is one big step closer to finding out what love really is!

allweareisallweare

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 02:33:07 AM »

Feel for you  I was also LDR five and a half years - I feel lucky when I look back at my relationship now having read your goings-on - although it's all relative - mine was diagnosed as well so it's not like there's any ambiguity
Punchbag

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2013, 03:08:38 AM »

It hurts today. it's just over a week now. I haven't contacted her, or have i heard from her.

All i keep thinking is how she did a 180 again so quick again. She was so excited about seeing me, and visiting me again, then 4 days later, shes not feeling it anymore, and asks me to delete her number etc... .

I did nothing wrong, never cheated on her, went behind her back, kept things from her, and was honest with her always about my feelings. The amount of time i made for her in the 2 years has exhausted me emotionally.

I can't remember the amount of times I have forgiven her, or turned the other cheek.

She was so cold when she broke up with me on the phone. The vibe i got was she couldn't wait to get it over and done with asap. I thought she would give me the dignity of Skyping, so i could see her, but just over the phone in work. :'(

I was standing there, with awkward silence in work, trying to think of what to say, but i kept my dignity, agreed if that's what she wanted, and wished her well and goodbye. That was it, no thank you for anything... .

Anyways, onwards and upwards.
Ironmanrises

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2013, 10:49:45 AM »

It hurts today. it's just over a week now. I haven't contacted her, or have i heard from her.

All i keep thinking is how she did a 180 again so quick again. She was so excited about seeing me, and visiting me again, then 4 days later, shes not feeling it anymore, and asks me to delete her number etc... .

I did nothing wrong, never cheated on her, went behind her back, kept things from her, and was honest with her always about my feelings. The amount of time i made for her in the 2 years has exhausted me emotionally.

I can't remember the amount of times I have forgiven her, or turned the other cheek.

She was so cold when she broke up with me on the phone. The vibe i got was she couldn't wait to get it over and done with asap. I thought she would give me the dignity of Skyping, so i could see her, but just over the phone in work. :'(

I was standing there, with awkward silence in work, trying to think of what to say, but i kept my dignity, agreed if that's what she wanted, and wished her well and goodbye. That was it, no thank you for anything... .

Anyways, onwards and upwards.

It was the same with mine. I forgave her leaving me in round 1 when i let her back in for round 2, and she left regardless. I knew about her BPD, how more forgiving could i have been when i let her back in? Didnt make any difference.Same coldness you described on the phone. She even "sighed" heavily as i was asking her, "why are you doing this?" She gave me same vibe of wanting to get off the phone ASAP. And like you, i did nothing wrong. 2 rounds with her, same god awful ending. She left regardless.
Punchbag

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2013, 04:09:42 AM »

Update.

So 1 week after posting this thread, she contacted by text telling me the reason she broke up with me wasn't because she didn't love me as she said, rather for about 2 months prior shes been worried about her health. I won't even get into it. But basically, she didn't want to upset me as two of my best friends are terminally sick at the moment from brain cancer. Yes, my best friend is dying, he is 30. It's very tough for everyone, and i don't even know where to start on that.

So she called me, and basically apologised and cried etc for an hour, where i proceeded to give her a piece of my mind for everything that was built up inside me. I asked her what the hell did she want from me? Friendship, nothing, relationship? She said she wanted a relationship with me, loved me etc and "I know i will never find happiness unless with you"... .alarming. She also said she lied about the getting robbed at knifepoint ( which was obvious) story which prevented her from coming to the wedding in October, how she didn't want to upset me by telling me about her health issue. It didn't stop her ringing me up the morning of the wedding telling me that she was attacked by knifepoint!

I told her i would think about things, however i was done trying. It was up to her to prove herself, and her actions were appalling, and i didn't deserve this treatment from anyone. Anyway, a few weeks passed, and i thought things were going well. She was calling me more often, and we had some nice convo's. The night of my Christmas party she was messaging me all night, and it ended up with a dramatic late night booking, where she wanted to fly out to see me the following morning to spend the weekend with me... .We were both drunk , and i ended up paying for the flights. (i know... )

Next day, she slept in, got the airport, and missed the flight... .So she says

She was very upset, however things didn't seem to add up again.  The following week i asked her to pay me back some money, as i had to pay back my credit card bill. 1000 euro on flights from October and Dec.  (first time i asked her!) and she said she would, and it was the least she could do after everything that happened. I sent her my bank details, and 2 weeks ago she said she lodged the money... .(still not in my account)

Last week she was acting weird, and i asked her was everything ok? She said it was fine, but she had a cold, it was the week b4 Christmas and she was very busy and stressed with work etc... .(familiar) . I also said i never got the money, where she said she would ring the bank. She also told me a story where she leant her younger work colleague 400 euro, as she had no money for Christmas... .I was shocked when she said this, as she owes me up to 2000 euro, where i asked her for 500 the previous week.

Following day no message.

Wednesday, i messaged her hi, and hoped she had a good Christmas party etc... She replied thanks, and immediately replied she checked her bank, and the money had gone through, and asked me to check my bank again.

So i replied it still wasn't there, and had she a reference or transaction number i could check on my end, she said no and asked me to send my bank details to her again. I asked could i speak to her for a few mins on the phone, no reply. I tried calling her that evening, phone engaged, and i sent her a message asking could i please speak to her, again no answer no reply. So i haven't heard anything from her since last Wednesday. I haven't contacted her either, and accept that she never put the money in the first place, and how she used and recycled me again. I guess when i  asked for some money back, reality kicked in, and she bailed.

I feel very let down, but i'm not asking for sympathy, as i allowed her to treat me this way, and gave her the opportunity to hurt me again. I really hoped this time would be different, she told me everything i wanted to hear... .but again, it was all lies, deceit and BS. I have cut my losses with the money, as i know i'll never get a penny.

Happy Christmas.
arn131arn

Relationship status: living apart

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2013, 06:55:50 AM »

That was truly heartbreaking to read. I am so sorry you experienced all of that. You say at the end that your heart is still with her, which I understand completely. Given her very obvious push/pull destructive behavior you have witnessed, what will you do when her disorder compels her to return to you again?

I can tell you what I did for 14 years.  I went back again and again and again, until I was left with nothing.  no dignity, self confidence, happiness, jsut a zombie walking around stupified,

punch, heed my warning... .you got to break this cycle of destruction.  God, I wish I had... .
ShadowDancer

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2013, 10:26:58 AM »

In reading this I can't help thinking about old movies typically done during the 1950s era. Beautiful girl older man team, and a naive victim with money. It always works out the same. Someone loses a lot of money and a check is "in the mail". Eventually she disappears on to the next "mark" and her life merrily goes on to the next victim for her and the last dupe is left holding the bag with a feeling of What the heck just happened! Around and around it goes. You are no doubt not the first and certainly not the last to be duped by her... .er... .charms? This is how they live. This is who they are. The previous description was entirely correct. Host/Parasite.

Wake up and make this distinction. At a certain point a rational person has to stop listening to the words and observe the actions. It's all a con. It's a shell game. This is not the behavior and intention of just run of the mill Borderlines. These are evolving full blown Psycho/Sociopaths.

In my case I was taken for over $30,000.00 in three years. Consider yourself lucky.  

Other than this observation the best advise I can give in this particular situation is to change your contact information and PLEASE give F**kbook a rest.
Perfidy

Relationship status: Divorced/18 years Single/5 months that I know of.

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2013, 10:58:50 AM »

How about 250000 in 7.5 years, can't put a price on love
ShadowDancer

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2013, 11:33:43 AM »

How about 250000 in 7.5 years, can't put a price on love

Perfidy... .upon reading your posts with intense interest and a feeling of total simpatico... .you and I have more in common than what meets the eye... .oh my... .meth!

WOW! That comes out to over $35,000.00 per year... .now I FEEL LUCKY! My man... .the next round is on me!

Maybe there is a way to make up for these losses. Presently I am snowed/iced in a motel South Dakota and have way too much time on my hands. Hopefully the weather changes soon. In the meantime I have been thinking... .is there any profit in this? Hmmm how about;

A patch like a nicotine patch for smokers. This one will be called the Psycho patch. You put it on your upper arm and when you begin to ruminate and "crave" the psycho from your past the patch jumps off your arm, kicks you in the balls and calls you a pu**y. Whadda think? Smiling (click to insert in post)
Perfidy

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2013, 12:03:05 PM »

That's hilarious shadowdancer! Love it! Btw... Bakken shale here... Neighbor
ShadowDancer

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2013, 12:12:43 PM »

That's hilarious shadowdancer! Love it! Btw... Bakken shale here... Neighbor

Dayum if your working the fields North you know what cold is. The temp is currently under 7 degrees here and I'm not sure what the wind chill factor is but dayum it's cold outside and they are talking more snow on Tuesday. Some vacation I'm having!
Perfidy

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2013, 12:24:57 PM »

-15 degrees Fahrenheit. Still not as cold as her heart. OUCH! The patch just kicked me in the nuts!
Punchbag

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 02:35:43 AM »

So after nearly 2 months NC, she messaged me this morning saying she finally got everything sorted with her bank, and that she was deeply sorry for it taking so long. She asked me again for my bank details so she can pay me back.

I haven't replied to her, and it seems just another way of trying to re engage again... . I'm lost... .
max101

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2014, 02:56:36 AM »

So after nearly 2 months NC, she messaged me this morning saying she finally got everything sorted with her bank, and that she was deeply sorry for it taking so long. She asked me again for my bank details so she can pay me back.

I haven't replied to her, and it seems just another way of trying to re engage again... . I'm lost... .

As I was reading your whole thread I felt seriously sick. What she has done to you is some of the most vile stuff imaginable. Please STOP what you are doing to yourself, there are enough great women around.

Sending her the details is just another way to engage you, block her on Facebook, phone, email EVERYWHERE and forget the money. She will engage you and then suck you in and then forget again about paying or what your account details are. I also live in Europe and it takes like 1-3 days MAX for the money to transfer.

Dude, just read all your posts again, you lost years of your life on her.
Punchbag

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2014, 03:55:17 AM »

As I was reading your whole thread I felt seriously sick. What she has done to you is some of the most vile stuff imaginable. Please STOP what you are doing to yourself, there are enough great women around.

Sending her the details is just another way to engage you, block her on Facebook, phone, email EVERYWHERE and forget the money. She will engage you and then suck you in and then forget again about paying or what your account details are. I also live in Europe and it takes like 1-3 days MAX for the money to transfer.

Dude, just read all your posts again, you lost years of your life on her.

Thanks Max101, after all this time, i felt the only she should re-engage is to give me my money back. If she didn't have the money before Christmas, she just had to say so. She lied about putting it in, disappeared for nearly 2 months, and sadly my best mate died 3 weeks ago from Brain cancer. Where was she during all of this? When i actually needed someone... .

She text me again there saying "please... i really want to you give you back your money"

So lame... . I'm going on a date tonight with someone new, first date. I'm looking forward to it, but now she's blowing up my phone again... It's always on their terms, and they have no respect for your boundaries.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest