Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 25, 2024, 02:41:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Irritated Before My Trip-Email from Ex  (Read 437 times)
Pretty Woman

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

The Greatest Love is the Love You Give Yourself

« on: June 19, 2015, 03:10:51 PM »

So the last contact I had with my uBPDex was today. I received an email at work with my flight confirmation for the trip.

She writes:

"I had set up you mileage program points when this was booked and that's why it came to me ... .We can change it to your email for future.

Here you go and have a great trip! "

This is the trip she was supposed to go on with me and is now "madly in love" with my replacement whom to her is "deep" and the best lover she's ever had.

An expensive once in a life trip. I am staying in a 10K a week villa courtesy of some awesome friends but yeah was looking forward to this with her.

I know this is a game. There was no reason to send this as I split our reservation as soon as she dumped me (which pissed her off... .not sure why... .control of my ticket)?

And it does bother me she is wishing me a "good trip". She is an a-hole. Who does that?

A BPD that's who.

I have not responded to anything. Just saved it because she can be vindictive and I want proof she's sent stuff. I know looking at the email is considered contact. It was hard not to because it came to work and was fully readable.

I haven't experienced her wanting to be my friend while with a replacement before.  I don't want her back, this is not healthy and really killed me inside (the relationship) but I still wonder if she is going to try to come back. She's left me twice for other people and broke up with me over 11 times in 3yrs. She's returned to exes years later and stays in touch with quite a few... .at least the ones she hasn't completely burned bridges with.

I am almost addicted to the frickin pattern. Then again none of my replacements have lived a mile away. It's just amazing how one day I am the love of her life... .two weeks later: "We have never dated, Pretty Woman. I realize now this has always been an illusion.We are best friends. I am not going anywhere. There is no one else".

Then a week later there is (and it's whom I suspected). Can't be best friends with liars.

I seriously am hoping the worst for her and my replacement who has no idea about the BPD and knew we were in a relationship.

Grr.

Ok done venting. My Mexican vacation awaits!

fromheeltoheal

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Broken up, I left her

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 03:34:15 PM »

WooHoo!  Blue water, white sand, palm trees, many Coronas on ice, me encanta México!

I say the best thing you can do right now is go and have that great trip, because fck her yes, but also despite her, and also nothing to do with her, your life, your travel, your fun, who knows whom you'll meet.  I went to Cancun not long after I left my ex, got some sun, got drunk, got laid, found a smile; there was plenty of processing to do once I got back, but that was one blissful week.  Give that to yourself.
zipline

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 04:13:25 PM »

And it does bother me she is wishing me a "good trip". She is an a-hole. Who does that?

A BPD that's who.

Oh my god. Yes. It's clear from what you've shared here and in other posts, that she will never be able to consider and incorporate you or your feelings into her actions in anything close to an appropriate fashion. If what you're seeing from her is making you mad, then you're probably seeing things clearly. That's a gift.

Enjoy your trip, PW!
Beach_Babe
Also known as FriedaB

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent
Relationship status: Single

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 04:20:00 AM »

Who does this? So sorry this happened. It sounds as if she wants to keep you around on the side. You know, just in case. Mine did stuff like this all the time. F her. Delete that email and you enjoy your trip

Loosestrife

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 05:37:33 PM »

Delete, delete... .Have a good trip  Being cool (click to insert in post).
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest