Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 25, 2024, 08:54:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Before you can make things better, you have to stop making them worse... Have you considered that being critical, judgmental, or invalidating toward the other parent, no matter what she or he just did will only make matters worse? Someone has to be do something. This means finding the motivation to stop making things worse, learning how to interrupt your own negative responses, body language, facial expressions, voice tone, and learning how to inhibit your urges to do things that you later realize are contributing to the tensions.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drama Bomb - Not a word for 7 months, now she wants the dogs  (Read 395 times)
Heldfast

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: abandoned December 22, 2014

« on: July 20, 2015, 02:27:53 PM »

Had to send an email regarding her school account, they had a clerical error on monies wired to them from my account back in September, so I sent them a reply with what info I had and copied her on it so that she could provide her student account info. All business. Told a mutual friend to let her know so she'd pull that email since to the best of my knowledge she's blocking me. The friend replied with "OK, but I won't be a go between." I said, nope, just need you to forward that info and gave her the title of the email thread. The friend then replied with, well I chatted with her on facebook yesterday and she wants the dogs, said they're hers and supposed to be with her. We had adopted two dogs from the humane society when we were living together. I offered them to her when she left and she declined. Not a word, not a whisper in almost 7 months, no contact for 6, and now she comes back with this? I told the friend, you're right, don't be a go between. I am having an adrenaline rush right now, I am literally shaking over this. Guess the replacement isn't giving enough attention. Oh, and this is not an easy thing either, she left me to move to the replacement in Seattle, I live in the Virgin Islands.

"Chaos is not a pit. Chaos is a ladder." - Lord Petyr Baelish
Waddams

Relationship status: Living single, dating wonderful woman now

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 02:31:05 PM »

Easier to send them what info. you have regarding your involvement, and then refer them to her in Seattle for other needs.  Let them contact her.  Sounds like business between them and her and no reason for you to be involved at all.

Heldfast

Relationship status: abandoned December 22, 2014

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 02:33:13 PM »

That's all I did. Gave them the wire information, told them to look to her for the rest. Just stunned by the other news. I've done as much as I feel comfortable doing, just could not believe the pettiness of the information passed on.

"Chaos is not a pit. Chaos is a ladder." - Lord Petyr Baelish
zundertowz
Formerly thirdeye

Relationship status: Broken up

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 02:43:24 PM »

That's all I did. Gave them the wire information, told them to look to her for the rest. Just stunned by the other news. I've done as much as I feel comfortable doing, just could not believe the pettiness of the information passed on.

NC under any circumstances or this stuff happens... .not surprising at all... .unless you have kids of course.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest