Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 23, 2024, 07:31:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saw my replacement  (Read 355 times)
Rickybee

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: July 26, 2016, 01:54:34 PM »

my replacement drove past me today whilst I was at the lights, it gave me the shakes... he also looked slightly shook, he was clearly driving to mine and my ex's place in which he now lives with her... i live close by and have to cross the junction that leads to her village... although I was driving a nice car and his an old heap... as silly as it sounds that felt good... although he supposedly has more money than me... Ive been NC with ex BPD since xmas... i blocked her on all social media and have kept it that way... although recently she has took her profile pic and cover art down and made her fb profile completely private... .i know this as a friend told me, perhaps she is frustrated at not being able to see me or a thing im doing on social media and is giving the same treatment? worryingly i think she has took her pic down and made profile blank and broadcasting that she has done this because she is scared and thinks im stalking her... .which im not and she knows I want nothing to do with her and she will never get to see or talk to me again... but perhaps she is tellng lies for attention and making me out to be a dangerous stalker... .this worryies me... i wouldnt put anything past her... she already told the sickest twisted lies and manipulated for attention... i think that because ive gave zero and been NC since xmas she might be fabricating drama about me in my absence to carry on her game... .thoughts anybody? thanks x
joeramabeme

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: In process of divorcing

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 04:59:06 PM »

my replacement drove past me today whilst I was at the lights, it gave me the shakes... he also looked slightly shook, he was clearly driving to mine and my ex's place in which he now lives with her... i live close by and have to cross the junction that leads to her village... although I was driving a nice car and his an old heap... as silly as it sounds that felt good... although he supposedly has more money than me... Ive been NC with ex BPD since xmas... i blocked her on all social media and have kept it that way... although recently she has took her profile pic and cover art down and made her fb profile completely private... .i know this as a friend told me, perhaps she is frustrated at not being able to see me or a thing im doing on social media and is giving the same treatment? worryingly i think she has took her pic down and made profile blank and broadcasting that she has done this because she is scared and thinks im stalking her... .which im not and she knows I want nothing to do with her and she will never get to see or talk to me again... but perhaps she is tellng lies for attention and making me out to be a dangerous stalker... .this worryies me... i wouldnt put anything past her... she already told the sickest twisted lies and manipulated for attention... i think that because ive gave zero and been NC since xmas she might be fabricating drama about me in my absence to carry on her game... .thoughts anybody? thanks x

It would not be a surprise if she fabricated a story.  Remember, she is acting from her emotions and if she is scared - which for sure she is - the stories will emanate from the feelings not the facts.  

I find it peculiar that we have all spent so much time addressing the fantasy of wild emotions of split personalities.  

Perhaps it is helpful to translate that which their words or actions say into emotional-speak rather than fact-speak.  Then it all makes a lot more sense.  She is scared and is acting on her rational fears which are detached from the source that caused them to begin with and projecting them onto a proxy.

JRB
Rickybee

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 05:23:10 PM »

so frustrating, i think that is what she is doing after putting 2 and 2 together... so unfair... .im out of it and NC yet she still telling lies about me to get attention from her supplies and enablers even at a year out... .i just know it... .so sad
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest