Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 24, 2024, 05:02:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Really too much written but read whatever you can.  (Read 341 times)
knightrider
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: November 28, 2016, 05:17:41 AM »

Hi There

I will try to keep it simple, I come from moderately Orthodox Family from India, I meet this girl through a friend and she is head over heal on me the first meet, and offers me sex I avoid the situation leaving her on the bed and next day she cooks dinner for me and invites me home, this time I get to the second base stripping our clothes, but again leave her in the middle heat. I left the job unfinished because  she carried a bad reputation among my friends but they were nice to her in front Always spoke behind her. Also second reason she was in relationship with another guy and this guy loved her. I didn't like the Idea sleeping with characterless woman. One of my friend(mr.a) claimed he had threesome with her and his girl friend(miss.b). So I avoided her big time but i also enjoyed that she was behind me since she was sexy and all my friends desired to sleep wth her. One night she goes out with (miss.b) looking her best, she tells me she is going meet one her friend who has crush on her, she constantly kept in touch with me and return home with the same guy and tell me he is just a friend but (miss.b) knew everything that she was sleeping with this guy as well. I introduced my best friend to her who was also recovering from break up. So what happens my group of friends suddenly get on her side including the person who I trusted and needed (mr.c). everybody on her side and she the only one on my side. things get complicated and she sleeps with my best friend twice. but my best friend tell me everything  but didn't support me in exposing her. so when i confronted this with her even he leaves me. Now M left with no one other than her. She claimed she loved and agreed that she slept with my bff and apologises and tell me she was broken cause i was ignoring her. Then does her best to regain my trust and is successful. After sometime may be in the middle I had to go torture of my life, she was vindictive and would hit at weakest spot but still claim to love me. My weakest spot were my parents. I would not mind if she says anything about me since I knew I was better than her. I was mentally strong that way. She also is very close to her boss but use always get Offensive if I spoke about her closeness to her Boss and also told he is her father figure Laugh out loud (click to insert in post). she made me feel bad about myself like I don't do anything in the relationship etc etc. which I felt and use try mend things, BTW I had no friends she had FB password Phone password if anybody from my friends call or text she use to block them with out my knowledge, all her past contacts were blocked on her and my FB too. Anyway she gets an assurance from me that I totally trust her, its then when starts pulling back, and finally cheat. She has a sister who is also a sex addict who wanted have sex with me but i denied. I tried getting out of her as well. In short I tried playing detective for a long time and finally gave in. She starts her Abusing and emotional torture and always pulling my parents and my family in the fight. The only thing she could get back at me with. But i always showed her the mirror that she is wrong. I tried Exposing her from very beginning since the day I met her but I was hopelessly unsuccessful in it, nobody supported me. so I also believed that may be she is right. She finally starts pulling back fighting more and torturing Immensely and doing things I didn't like. So I told this will not work out I am breaking up, she agrees initially, after a day or two her sister calls me telling she is sick and worried for you please come and meet her, and again she patches up. but this time she leaves and I strongly doubt she was cheating on me in that time in ending phase. Now I go back to my friends they have million things to tell about her, She slept with uber guys, black man, uneducated people low class people. etc etc, threesome, and Even (mr.B) was offered to have sex with her. I feel betrayed for an year and half. I had doubt that she was sleeping with her neighbour during our good times you know initial stages now i think she must have had slept. Trust me I never fell in love with her not even her sex excited me, I still don't know why i was with her?  my question is should i confront her that what i had for her was not Love it was may be affection or my EGO to not to let her go or my guilt conscious . I want to break that sense that she ruled me and dumped me from her Head. she called my parents without any hesitation and told them that she will report it to cops if I am seen near her residence. Which I know she wouldn't and she is scared if something like that happens it will make me furious to destroy her Existence. Tell me What to do. She took everything from me, My happiness, My sanity, My friends, My confidence, My ability to judge people, My nature of helping people and most disgusting she did was she made me fall in the eye of my parents. Please advise.
knightrider
Fewer than 3 Posts

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 06:24:46 AM »

Hi There

I will try to keep it simple, I come from moderately Orthodox Family from India, I meet this girl through a friend and she is head over heal on me the first meet, and offers me sex I avoid the situation leaving her on the bed and next day she cooks dinner for me and invites me home, this time I get to the second base stripping our clothes, but again leave her in the middle heat. I left the job unfinished because  she carried a bad reputation among my friends but they were nice to her in front Always spoke behind her. Also second reason she was in relationship with another guy and this guy loved her. I didn't like the Idea sleeping with characterless woman. One of my friend(mr.a) claimed he had threesome with her and his girl friend(miss.b). So I avoided her big time but i also enjoyed that she was behind me since she was sexy and all my friends desired to sleep wth her. One night she goes out with (miss.b) looking her best, she tells me she is going meet one her friend who has crush on her, she constantly kept in touch with me and return home with the same guy and tell me he is just a friend but (miss.b) knew everything that she was sleeping with this guy as well. I introduced my best friend to her who was also recovering from break up. So what happens my group of friends suddenly get on her side including the person who I trusted and needed (mr.c). everybody on her side and she the only one on my side. things get complicated and she sleeps with my best friend twice. but my best friend tell me everything  but didn't support me in exposing her. so when i confronted this with her even he leaves me. Now M left with no one other than her. She claimed she loved and agreed that she slept with my bff and apologises and tell me she was broken cause i was ignoring her. Then does her best to regain my trust and is successful. After sometime may be in the middle I had to go torture of my life, she was vindictive and would hit at weakest spot but still claim to love me. My weakest spot were my parents. I would not mind if she says anything about me since I knew I was better than her. I was mentally strong that way. She also is very close to her boss but use always get Offensive if I spoke about her closeness to her Boss and also told he is her father figure Laugh out loud (click to insert in post). she made me feel bad about myself like I don't do anything in the relationship etc etc. which I felt and use try mend things, BTW I had no friends she had FB password Phone password if anybody from my friends call or text she use to block them with out my knowledge, all her past contacts were blocked on her and my FB too. Anyway she gets an assurance from me that I totally trust her, its then when starts pulling back, and finally cheat. She has a sister who is also a sex addict who wanted have sex with me but i denied. I tried getting out of her as well. In short I tried playing detective for a long time and finally gave in. She starts her Abusing and emotional torture and always pulling my parents and my family in the fight. The only thing she could get back at me with. But i always showed her the mirror that she is wrong. I tried Exposing her from very beginning since the day I met her but I was hopelessly unsuccessful in it, nobody supported me. so I also believed that may be she is right. She finally starts pulling back fighting more and torturing Immensely and doing things I didn't like. So I told this will not work out I am breaking up, she agrees initially, after a day or two her sister calls me telling she is sick and worried for you please come and meet her, and again she patches up. but this time she leaves and I strongly doubt she was cheating on me in that time in ending phase. Now I go back to my friends they have million things to tell about her, She slept with uber guys, black man, uneducated people low class people. etc etc, threesome, and Even (mr.B) was offered to have sex with her. I feel betrayed for an year and half. I had doubt that she was sleeping with her neighbour during our good times you know initial stages now i think she must have had slept. Trust me I never fell in love with her not even her sex excited me, I still don't know why i was with her?  my question is should i confront her that what i had for her was not Love it was may be affection or my EGO to not to let her go or my guilt conscious . I want to break that sense that she ruled me and dumped me from her Head. she called my parents without any hesitation and told them that she will report it to cops if I am seen near her residence. Which I know she wouldn't and she is scared if something like that happens it will make me furious to destroy her Existence. Tell me What to do. She took everything from me, My happiness, My sanity, My friends, My confidence, My ability to judge people, My nature of helping people and most disgusting she did was she made me feel embarrassed in front of my parents. Please advise.
Lucky Jim

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 02:53:21 PM »

Hey knightrider, What makes you think your Ex has BPD vis-a-vis some other disorder, such as nymphomania?  I can't tell from your post.

LuckyJim

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
George Bernard Shaw
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest