Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 29, 2024, 02:09:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: At our lowest point so far  (Read 376 times)
catclaw

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: February 20, 2017, 01:09:15 AM »

Hey

It's been a rough few weeks lately.
Dh has his first ever court hearing on wednesday, regarding SS' therapy. BPDm still denies him therapy and blames dh for all the trouble SS is having. She demands a couple- counselling, otherwise she will not allow SS to go to (mind you) a family-based therapeutic concept that involves both his parents and their partners. This makes no sense at all.

Meanwhile, ss' school asked for an appointment with dh to give feedback on how SS seems to have major regression issues in his behaviour. He has meltdowns and sees hinself as the complete victim in every single situation. We've been noticing for a while how the afternoons were spent getting more and more dramatic with SS making a scene on how he does not need any of this (homework) how everything is just too difficult (his teachers explicitly stated that it's not a cognitive problem, but a behavioursl one) and how yes, he expects everybody to be reliable but doesn't bother being reliable himself. We had several talks about lying and responsibility. We have the same impression as his teachers - he has no learning effect, be it from consequences  (you can play video games when the homework is done and if it's too late by then, that's just how it is, e.g.) or praise or even achieving something he wished for by taking advantage of his token-system. Nope. It's like everything he did on one day is deleted the next.
We got mail from BPDm's lawyer stating that he isn't properly taken care of with us because we work. She wants him back.

A few weeks back, everything blew up when ss brought home a smartphone from his weekend with her. We had this discussion with him x1000 and he KNOWS that he can't have a smartphone until he shows that he's willing to participate and do his part. BPDm just decided he gets one to call him whenever she feels like it. Just nope. Plus, she deleted her email account because she was "hacked" and doesn't provide a new email adress for dh to communicate the issue (strict no-texting-policy). She said it's none of his business when she makes a new account.
So ss told his lies aboit how horrible life with us is to his mom again and got a smartphone in return.

I'm having severe physical and medical issues lately due to stress, e.g. I've lost vision on one eye with no medical explanation so far. My husband speaks of divorce because he can't stand to see me physically decreasing. I am at a point where i just don't know anymore... .
soundofmusicgirl

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 03:04:52 AM »

Catclaw... .I am so so sorry to hear that.  
I believe we live in the same country (?).

If you want to talk please feel free to send me a personal message with your contact info.
I would be willing to lend you my listening (and very understanding) ear.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest