Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 07:02:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I seem to be attracted to borderlines  (Read 747 times)
Blimblam

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: June 03, 2014, 02:27:19 PM »

Hi,

I seem to be attracted to borderline waifs.  They are very different in many ways than how most people describe their pwBPD.  Many never rage they dislike dramA etc.  if you have experience with waifs chime in part of me thinks that I could make things work with. Waif in the future if I approach it the right way
woodsposse

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 04:11:01 PM »

I'm interested in hearing more of what brings you to a conclusion that you may be attracted to boardline waifs.  Are your currently in a r/s and are going through some issues which bring you to that thought - or are you basing this off past relationships and are saying that if you get involved with an individual as such you woould like to prepare yourself with management tools so you could try and make the r/s work?
Blimblam

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 04:27:49 PM »

I realize 70% of the females I have had fling and rs with are borderline waifs. My last rs failed but I think it may have possibly worked if I was better prepared with propper management tools.  It is just that the waifs seem to defy the level of chaotic behaviors I read people talk about here.  My last one wanted to become more interdependent and the such. I think the waif type may be possible to create a lasting ltr with.

I have experience with a dBPD mom that I can see as the type of person ppl describe here and I do think any sort of ltr is not possible without being poisoned.  

The waif is different though ime. And a couple special ones in my mind are the one the got away.  I feel the fantasy could have been maintained.  As soon as I expected more than a BPD was capable of the devaluing began but had I known how to better manage I think the fantasy could have been maintained for years at least.  

I'm sorry but for me that fantasy was the best experience of my life
woodsposse

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 04:30:58 PM »

I think I understand a little better now.  Thank you for sharing.

I wouldn't presume to offer any advice on how you should go about living your life or picking the relationships you want to be part of - but since we are here on the "Staying Board", I'm sure other members can share some practical advice for you.  And, if you hadn't done so already, check out some of the links on the right about "working on a BPD relationship".

I hope you find what you are looking for.   Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)
JackBlacknBlue

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 04:32:32 PM »

I have experience with two waifs.  One is my mother and one is my friend.  I have never seen my mother rage, but she is perpetual victim, depressed who blames the world for all her troubles.  She is perpetually helpless and ignores/does not choose paths that would resolve some of the issues she sees.  I now recognize that she plays starring roles as the perpetual martyr.  I have never seen her rage.  

However, with my friend she starts relationships as a waif and then moves back and forth between queen and waif.  I think there are people in her life who have never seen her rage but those of us closest to her pay dearly.  It took 8 months of knowing her before I saw the first rage at me with soulless eyes.  I still cannot figure out what triggered that incident as it was just the two of us at Christmas eve dinner talking about work stuff.  But she raged and then didn't speak to me for rest of evening.  Then woke up Christmas morning as though nothing had happened.  

To your question about making things work.  In my experience, I don't know what success looks like in making things work in either case.  Either way, I find myself either drained from hearing all the negativity about my mom's situation or on high alert with my friend in case of a triggered belligerent attack.  

I think you're in for pain and hurt thinking you can make things "work".  
Blimblam

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 05:04:00 PM »

I see.  I have experience with 7 waifs. Only 2 long term.  The waif siren would rage after a while. But the last one I see as the diamond in the rough. She did me badly and destroyed me. But that was after I put grown up expectations in her.  I really do think the fantasy could be maintained with her if and only if one does everything to uphold the fantasy and you only get one chance. What upsets me is I think the one who will be able to capture her will be a narcisist sociopath type.  Or someone highly educated on the topic. I'm almost afraid to reveal too much becUse I am pretty sure the other people on her back burner are reading up on all this stuff and may even read this because they want to be that one.
Blimblam

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 05:12:08 PM »

I was doing some online reading about schemas and they mention the  abandoned child and the lonely child. The abandoned child being the BPD person and the lonely child the codependent narcissist.  I think I may be the codependent lonely child.

Maybe with the right waif I could maintain the two kids playing make believe that I love so much. But maybe that could work with another lonely child schema type!   That would be Awsome.  Maybe it's not considered healthy but I love that feeling like being 2 little kids playing make pretend together.
Turkish
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Other
Relationship status: "Divorced"/abandoned by SO in Feb 2013; Mother with BPD, PTSD, Depression and Anxiety: RIP in 2021.

Dad to my wolf pack

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 05:23:25 PM »

I was doing some online reading about schemas and they mention the  abandoned child and the lonely child. The abandoned child being the BPD person and the lonely child the codependent narcissist.  I think I may be the codependent lonely child.

Maybe with the right waif I could maintain the two kids playing make believe that I love so much. But maybe that could work with another lonely child schema type!   That would be Awsome.  Maybe it's not considered healthy but I love that feeling like being 2 little kids playing make pretend together.

Blimblam,

What I get from your posts is that you think you can "make it work" with what are basically disordered partners. Have you given thought about getting to the root of that, rather than accepting an unhealthy pattern? I get this... . even my two previous GFs, while probably not BPDs, were definitely waifs. I have also been in quasi-platonic relationships (meaning they crossed unhealthy boundaries) with others who exhibited strong BPD traits, in retrospect.

You mentioned before that your mother is a BPD Queen. Is it possible you are looking for the opposite version of her, but with the same underlying pathologies because it is familiar and comfortable?

This might be a better topic to take to the Personal Inventory Board to get input from senior members processing similar issues.

“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” ― Rudyard Kipling
Blimblam

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 05:29:24 PM »

Hi Turkish,

Feel free to move the thread. Yes I understand it's "unhealthy". And tell me more about your other waifs. I just love waifs and I think I am a nonBPD waif male perhaps idk.  I jus love that 2 kids playing make believe dynamic

And my mom is like bipolar manic witch queen waif BPD that rages to an insane degree and is extremely toxic.

I'm just trying to figure out who and what I am. And am curious about BPD traits vs BPD?  And the waif type in general.  I wonder if she is BPD traits waif type and not full blown idk what the difference is.
Blimblam

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 09:52:19 PM »

I remember back when I was about 7 or 8 and when a kid younger than me lets say maybe 5 or 6 wanted to play.  They would want to play make believe or pretend and their was a rich fantasy world they still had access to.

When I am with a waif I feel like I have access to this part of myself again.  I feel inspired and like they are my muse bringing the best out of me.

I love that feeling. maybe its not something to be sustained?

From a long term relationship I seem to want equity and to be understood, which seems to have caused my relationships with waifs to fail.

Red Sky

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2014, 01:11:05 AM »

I think I kind of get it... . I had a long term relationship in which it sometimes felt like it was 'us against the world'. Which is frightfully romantic until you realise that you actually NEED that world and those other people.

It's the codependent 'I want to be your everything - the centre of your life' thing, and wanting to know you both feel that way. I don't think what you describe is healthy. But I do think plenty of people have a partner who IS massively important to them, and still manage to have a healthy relationship. I've thought my parents exemplify this: they don't have much of a social circle and are pretty much each other's everything - and they are really sweet and happy. Maybe the difference is whether you *need* that support, versus *choosing* to let your partner into your life as much as possible.

Blimblam

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2014, 01:22:17 AM »

well every hour my perception on what is real changes more and more pieces of the puzzl

e come together
Blimblam

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2014, 01:28:23 AM »

all she provided is that smile and demure that look in her eyes to seduce. and her body. and material goods at first.  all a cover for her lack of a dream.  she has no dream of her own.

she was my muse and soulmate.  she inspired my highest highs and my lowest lows, and she destroyed my ego for something new to rise up in its place.
Red Sky

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2014, 01:58:05 AM »

She was a human, like the rest of us. Maybe one with many many many lovable traits. But all the lovable traits in the world can't automatically negate the traits you can't live with. My ex is a LOVELY girl. One of the nicest, funniest people I've met. Doesn't make me feel great about cutting her out of my life... . I think that we both probably need to get to the point where you can accept that you had good times whilst moving on from the bad.

DontPanic

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2014, 10:51:02 AM »

So, how would you avoid the other side of the coin? you know the side where the child in her tantrums at you for no reason at all? how would one propose to make that work... because as you know once that happens and the splitting takes place the game is over and you are going to be painted blacker than black... so how would you propose controlling how someone else feels 24X7? thats the mental ilness part on both sides. hers is that she wants someone to take care of her and and you that you would take care of her. then you fail (only in her mind usually as her perception of reality is skewed) and bam your black... sounds like pain on a stick... but my view is that if thats what you want tear it on up and let us know how it feels...
DreamFlyer99

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: married 30+ years

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2014, 03:12:52 PM »

RedSky, brilliantly said:

Excerpt
I think I kind of get it... . I had a long term relationship in which it sometimes felt like it was 'us against the world'. Which is frightfully romantic until you realise that you actually NEED that world and those other people.

i think the code word in the early part of your question, Blimblam, is "fantasy." You aren't actually looking for an adult relationship, you're looking for the plot of a movie, right? That romantic fluff that plays so well on the big screen and makes us say 'ohhh i want that!" What's difficult is when we try to translate that sort of relationship into the Real World of bills to pay and tables to dust and meals to make... . it just doesn't translate. Within an adult relationship there can be some room for fantasy and romance like on the big screen, but the r/s has to withstand the truth of things like running out of toilet paper when you're on the can with diarrhea and you need somebody to get some for you--that stuff doesn't fit most fantasies. Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

df99
Red Sky

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2014, 06:50:36 PM »

i think the code word in the early part of your question, Blimblam, is "fantasy." You aren't actually looking for an adult relationship, you're looking for the plot of a movie, right? That romantic fluff that plays so well on the big screen and makes us say 'ohhh i want that!" What's difficult is when we try to translate that sort of relationship into the Real World of bills to pay and tables to dust and meals to make... . it just doesn't translate. Within an adult relationship there can be some room for fantasy and romance like on the big screen, but the r/s has to withstand the truth of things like running out of toilet paper when you're on the can with diarrhea and you need somebody to get some for you--that stuff doesn't fit most fantasies. Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

df99

Haha. Amazingly this kind of thing is EXACTLY why my relationship broke up. I could rationalize his behavior towards me by telling myself that he had issues *which he would and could work through* (he couldn't), that we were 'passionate', that nobody understood.

He once mentioned marriage, jokingly. And it made me think about the future and ask myself terribly unromantic questions. The three below actually crystallized in my mind why I had to get out of there, more than anything that actually happened.

1. Do they leave dishes in the sink? (This is a big no-no for me.) How would they react if you asked them not to leave dishes in the sink?

2. What would happen if I got an amazing job opportunity in another country? Would they stop you? And if they got an amazing job in another country, how would they expect you to react?

3. (very morbid) Say we have a couple of young children and I find I have cancer. How will you deal with it?

Once I realized that 1. I couldn't happily live with him, 2. He would probably stop me from seizing life's opportunities but demand to get his own chances, and 3. in a crisis he would probably be thoroughly narcissistic... . Well that was the end of that  Smiling (click to insert in post)

woodsposse

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2014, 07:43:24 PM »

1. Do they leave dishes in the sink? (This is a big no-no for me.) How would they react if you asked them not to leave dishes in the sink?

2. What would happen if I got an amazing job opportunity in another country? Would they stop you? And if they got an amazing job in another country, how would they expect you to react?

3. (very morbid) Say we have a couple of young children and I find I have cancer. How will you deal with it?

Once I realized that 1. I couldn't happily live with him, 2. He would probably stop me from seizing life's opportunities but demand to get his own chances, and 3. in a crisis he would probably be thoroughly narcissistic... . Well that was the end of that  Smiling (click to insert in post)

I'm a little lost on the points, hope you don't mind me asking a few clarifying questions.

1.  I think we all have our own pet peeves (yours is dishes in the sink).  So what happens when you allow your partner to know and understand what your pet peeves are and they are mature enough to understand that and can go with that with you?  I mean, I don't like a messy kitchen either, I figure if we can do the dishes, lets do the dishes - but sometimes things happen and can't we just go with the flow - it's not like walking in finding your mate in bed with someone (which is sorta a very big pet peeve of mine).

2.  About the job thing - so... . saying "he would probably stop you" from seizing life;s opportunities - isn't that another way of saying you are allowing someone else to set your life happiness (or take it away)?  In that case, would it be him stopping you, or you?

3.  How a person reacts when a loved one is sick is not a great indicator on whether they are good to be around or not.  All of us react differently.  I know I tend to get very stoic... . almost emotionless when that happens.  I hate hate hate being in the hospital visiting a sick loved one. Oh, I'll be there - but I hate it.  It's like all the power is taken away and I can't do anything - and I hate not being able to do anyting.  So my natural defense mechanism is to try and be funny, crack jokes, or try and find something logistical to do.  Mean while, I'm dying inside.

If in that last instance it comes across as being narcissistic versus the fact that I am a human trying to process and deal with overwhelming circumstances - I think that is a little unfair and one sided.

Thoughts?
Red Sky

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2014, 09:21:38 PM »

Okay. I guess it's kind of hard to grasp all of them without having all of the context and knowledge of his personality. Some of what I say will probably sound way overblown, so... . Trust me? To me they would mean very different things in a normal relationship and in a relationship with a pwNPD.

Disclaimer: this is going to come off as VERY catty.

1. In a normal relationship, I would say it means are you mature enough to cohabit. For me, it meant that he took it for granted that I cleaned his flat when we didn't even live together. I started cleaning for my own satisfaction, because I loathed the mess in his flat. But he took it for granted that I did his dishes, vacuumed, bought and cooked meals, and drove him places. It might seem like a very small thing but he never said thank you, not once, and I realized that he didn't respect me when I mainly did these things out of kindness. (Occasionally out of 'eww this place is a mess'.  )

2. He feared me being 'more important' than him. We were at uni together and when I won prizes for coming top in the year, and he got Ds, he went on a long rant about self-important academic institutions giving worthless prizes to their own members. He never congratulated me on my first job but spoke continually about his own. And so on.

Would it have been my own fault if I had stayed with him at the sacrifice of my own potential? yup. That's why I left.

3. The idea of having small kids and a serious illness was inspired by someone I know, but the reason why this was a 'red flag' moment has a strange basis in events which occurred. He started to get ill. He asked I drive him home and he demanded that I stay with him in case 'his condition deteriorated'. He had flu, admittedly pretty unpleasant flu, and he knew that in the next week I had a transatlantic flight and a job interview. I got his flu which was inevitable given he made me stay 'in case he had a problem overnight'. When I told him I didn't feel well, he ignored me and continued to demand stuff. I was so ill I could barely stand up for a week. My parents and my grandparents got ill from me, even though I tried to stay away from them. He ignored me, he refused to believe that me or my family were sick. I don't know how that works.

I know I say 'made'... . I know I could have walked out the door at any point... . Call it Stockholm syndrome.

So no, what you say doesn't count as narcissistic in my book, loved ones being ill is an incredibly hard thing to deal with. I am a lot like you in how I deal with it. But for him - I could see that if I was ill, he would have been in histrionics over being the sole parent for two kids, milking the sympathy of having a sick wife etc whilst not supporting me. (On this note: once he asked for 'special circumstances' on an exam paper - ie, what you do if you were ill on the day, recently bereaved etc - because of my family crisis.)

So if it sounds uncharitable, my painting him this way... . The reason that this exercise threw up so many red flags for me was because these feelings about how he would act came from my gut. They threw into perspective all of the smaller things which I talk about above, and how they could translate into the big things which would seriously change the course of my life. The small things you can *kind of* ignore, for the fantasy of the great relationship you want to think you have. But seeing what logical conclusions I came to from the small things made me realize I had an issue.

Long story short: you could have different answers than your partner to all three questions and it for sure wouldn't mean that they were a bad person. But for me realizing the way that I painted myself in these scenarios - as someone taken advantage of - was fascinating, because the fantasy for me was that I was an equal partner in a stormy relationship.

woodsposse

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2014, 09:27:47 PM »

Ah.  Yes, with the correct context I understand your points better.  Thank you for taking the time to clarify.  It really makes a lot more sense now.   Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)
Red Sky

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2014, 09:45:47 PM »

Sorry for the waffle! And I hope I didn't come across as too bitter either! I was trying to avoid that in the first post.

I think what I feel is that the tiny 'red flags' are worth not ignoring. That the highs of a relationship like that only feel so good because you know - even if you don't admit to yourself - that the high is temporary. It feels so good because it's a relief from what you've been experiencing. Maybe you have the soaring hope that they have finally worked through their troubles, because isn't that what we all want? But what does life look like if you keep following it down that path and they DON'T change?

Blimblam

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2014, 01:28:20 AM »

How a SO treats me when I am injured or ill is really important to me.  That was one of the deal breakers with my ex.  

I guess I can understand how my fantasy sort of thinking could attract borderlines.  Each one I met while the same subtype each had their own unique persona.  

I realize though that the falling in love part is my own responsibility.

Contrary to people thinking they all rage and throw tantrums some don't.  

I seem to attract the as far as borderlines go the diamond in the rough types.  Since I guess they are my type I seem to go for the ones that are waifs with no histrionic tendencies.  Its strange I almost have a radar for them.  After a break up from a long relationship with a non.  I rebounded with a tourist who I met in a grocery store.  When we locked eyes it was like the deal was sealed already.  I was surprised when I got to know more about her she seemed to be my "type."  The fantasy never really took off for me with her though.  Mainly I think because she was lacking in some characteristics of that "special" borderline.  Of whom I met 2.  While they lie or omit truths. They do not rage or instigate tantrums. The problem is they do not tell you when they have already broken up with you in their mind they wait until you are broken and then leave.  Well except one of the special two, she was an American nomad. She hitchhikes around the country with a dog and a backpack. She just leaves she spends her life in transition its up to you to chase her fantasy and I was too busy at the time.

the common trait with the "special" ones is they unwittingly cause just about any guy they work with or spend enough time around to fall in love with them.  they are shy and demure, very quite.  Not the most intelligent to actually have a deep conversation with. They do make you chase them.  Both had tiny waists and wide hips and amazing backside and thighs. I wish I could have documented it better with photography and film.  I think the vast majority of guys that meet them will never get close enough to even really know them. They posses this special aura of feminine beauty like when the girl is playing in the fountain in the Italian movie la dolce vita. Most of all its this look they give you... . its the most beautiful thing Ive seen in life. They have their own unique freestyle of dance that is one of the most beautiful things ive seen in life.  I just guess I know the next time I meet one not to fall in love with them...
Red Sky

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2014, 01:38:17 AM »

Oh goodness yes. The diamond in the rough. The messed-up person you feel is fundamentally good. And it's much easier to feel that they are fundamentally good if they don't rage at you or do any of the things that people directly recognize as abusive/unacceptable behavior! Do you think you have a desire to be the 'savior', or is it more about the relationship? Because for me, I've never wanted to fix anyone to bolster my own ego. But when I want a relationship to be successful I will work at it. Including trying to 'fix' my partner.

Blimblam

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2014, 01:57:07 AM »

I never wanted to be their savior. Like you though when they needed help I was there for them.  In my mind I treat my partner how I would want to be treated.  Nothing really seemed to be so messed up about them.  Sure they smoke weed and trip out now and then but that's not so out of place.  For one of them the weed was very excessive.  One of them had no complaints she literally would eat out of the trash.  She was just a free spirit probably bag lady for life.  She was literally a waif I knew her when she would pass through town from ages 16-17.  The other one would complain about her problems and if I just nodded my head yes gave no advice and waited for the anxiety to pass we were all good.  Really easy.  Its just they sabotage in other ways.
Red Sky

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2014, 02:03:53 AM »

I never wanted to be their savior. Like you though when they needed help I was there for them.  In my mind I treat my partner how I would want to be treated.

This. Exactly this. When it comes to relationships I do my utmost to be respectful, like I would want to be treated. I would say that compared to anyone I've dated I've always been more... . Polite, almost. And it means it's quite easy for what could be a 'high-conflict' relationship to progress without, well, major conflicts.

I've come to the conclusion that I do need to take a firmer hand in relationships, and that if this causes them not to work out then I know I've made a lucky escape... . But yeah, what I would really like to find is someone who treats me with the courtesy I have always tried to provide... .

Blimblam

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2014, 02:13:32 AM »

I've come to the conclusion that I do need to take a firmer hand in relationships, and that if this causes them not to work out then I know I've made a lucky escape... . But yeah, what I would really like to find is someone who treats me with the courtesy I have always tried to provide... . [/quote]
Yes, over time they take it for granted. Then when you are in a time of need they are not very reciprocal. In fact if  they are BPD that's when they cheat on you and devalue right when you need them most.  Also this is why communication is so key.
DreamFlyer99

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2014, 01:12:38 PM »

I've always been the sort of person to treat others like i want to be treated, but i didn't find that worked well at all with my uBPD/NPD mother or uBPDh.

My mother fit the Witch persona of the 4 types, very bitter, controlling, digging at your self-worth, but could be gloriously glowingly happy when life was going her way. For years i tried to keep up the relationship that neither my sister or brother (both older) would keep--they had walked away years before. But me, i had this magical thinking that "if i keep showing her what a kind and loving and accepting person i am, then surely she will realize who i really am and be kind back!" When she died i was still doing that unsuccessfully.

My h is high-functioning and can be very charming, but when he gets in that rage mode he tears me down and tears me down. i had gone the same route with him, trying to make him happy, trying to be supportive and kind etc etc, but that never made him think "oh! she put together a lovely birthday party for me, i should at least buy a cake for hers" or anything similar. Again i was unsuccessful.

i guess we all have things that are easier to put up with, but the non-reciprocal aspect of these relationships can be so hard! i think that finding someone else in bed with your mate may ALWAYS be a trigger though.
seeking balance
Retired Staff

Relationship status: divorced

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2014, 01:19:09 PM »

BlimBlam,

The original topic on the PI thread is your attraction to and it seems like it has taken a journey towards the BPD behavior.

Overall, I think we all have attractions based on a combination of FOO, our own self worth and our own reinforcements that make us feel good.  The thing that I have learned, the attraction does not have to define us - we can change.

So, the first step would be to look within - what is the common theme you are attracted to?  Is it that someone totally idealizes you - heck, that feels amazing to all of us... . what is your initial hook?

Peace,

SB

Faith does not grow in the house of certainty - The Shack
woodsposse

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2014, 01:33:22 PM »

Here is where my head is at - well, at least, today.

I don't think any of us actually go out of our way to want to be in a relationship with anyone who has a PD (be it 'just' depression, bi-polar, uni-polar, BPD, etc).  Whatever the attraction is, whatever the sex is, whtever the honeymoon connection is - I don't think any of us wake up and say "Hey... . I think I want to get into a relationship with someone who will turn my world upside down, and make me feel like crap."

But... . once we are in it (for whatever the reason) it is difficult to get out of it.  Then once we are out of it - and had we not realized what got us there in the first place (either ignoring red flags, or once we start to see things 'change' we rationalize it and/or we got caught up in it and can't leave... . like getting married, having kids, money issues, etc).

Like the good Dr. Phil said (in one of his shows) - and I'm paraphrasing - you can either seek what you want before you get into a relationship, or fix the one that you are in.

Either is possible - especially if both parties really want to work on whatever issues they have collectively and individually.  Long term relationships do require work, compromise, change, growth and all of that.

I think... . to be attracted to and want that wild rush which accompanies any start of a r/s during that goo-goo happy honeymoon idealization phase isn't a bad thing - but if that is all we are looking for, then when that starts to fail (for whatever reason) then the r/s is doomed.  And if either party aren't mature enough to handle an exit - then all sorts of hurts happen.

BPD or not - this sounds like an immature relationship (on both parts).  Immature and unrealistic expectations.

I prefer to go into a r/s knowing what I'm bringing, knowing myself well enough to know what makes me happy (and, not looking toward someone else to "make me happy".  And I certainly don't want the other person to bring the drama to mess up my happiness - or cause me to have to compromise my own values or wants to the point that I'm unrecognizable (I don't care how great the sex is).

That's just me though. Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)
DreamFlyer99

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2014, 01:38:33 PM »

So, the first step would be to look within - what is the common theme you are attracted to?  Is it that someone totally idealizes you - heck, that feels amazing to all of us... . what is your initial hook?

Peace,

SB

Such an important question, or we are doomed to repeat the history that failed us once already.

df99
Red Sky

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2014, 02:16:38 PM »

I FEAR being idealised! I think this is at least in part down to past experiences. Since I was a kid I've recognised that someone looking up to you when you want to be equals means they think you have something they do not. And it may well be stability. That is why I got out of my BPD relationship fast.

seeking balance
Retired Staff

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2014, 03:55:13 PM »

Such an important question, or we are doomed to repeat the history that failed us once already.

I don't think so, that doesn't mean we won't be attracted to it though - we don't have to act on our impulses... . it is hard not to do, but it is possible.

seeking balance
Retired Staff

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2014, 04:02:07 PM »

I think... . to be attracted to and want that wild rush which accompanies any start of a r/s during that goo-goo happy honeymoon idealization phase isn't a bad thing - but if that is all we are looking for, then when that starts to fail (for whatever reason) then the r/s is doomed.  And if either party aren't mature enough to handle an exit - then all sorts of hurts happen.

I agree we all like goo-goo phase, me too.  There is a difference between that and idealization, I can see this now much clearer.

You can tell a lot about someone by how they end relationships and what they do next... . very true.

I prefer to go into a r/s knowing what I'm bringing, knowing myself well enough to know what makes me happy (and, not looking toward someone else to "make me happy".  And I certainly don't want the other person to bring the drama to mess up my happiness - or cause me to have to compromise my own values or wants to the point that I'm unrecognizable (I don't care how great the sex is).

Timing is a lot of this, I mean life can be messy w/o a relationship, so if someone is dealing with big stuff (kids, divorce, parents death, etc) I think we might not be getting their authentic self, same with us.  Timing for 2 people on equal footing is a lot more to this than I probably realized a couple years ago.

woodsposse

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2014, 04:25:23 PM »

Yes... . timing.

Back when I met my second wife (20 years ago) - I was just coming out of a very turbulent r/s... . and had just left my three kids with my first wife and was trying to start over.  I had come back to my home state (which I really didn't want to do... . but had no other option) - and was trying to get on my feet.

BAAAAMMM... . Met the cutest little girl and our love story and how it happened is still a really cute tale to tell.  But I certainly wasn't in any condition (or mood) to really take on her as a responsibility. I could barely take care of myself.  She was prematurely dislocated from her college career, in-between 'homes' (she wasn't staying at daddy's home, but her brothers home in the city... . where we met)... . so when we started dating she practically moved in.  At first I didn't mind too terribly much.  She was cute (and hot) as all get out.

And boy was she in love with me!

Then we moved into our first apartment - played house - and things went to hell in a handbasket.  I was all about the responsibility it would take to run the house, not fall behind on rent and get a good job so I could support myself.  I was (and still am) close to 10 years older than her... . so she was 20 by this time.  Still very wet behind the ears and not sure what she wanted to do in her life.

So we cycled... . and cycled hard.  We eventually broke up (and when she moved out, I felt no where near the pain and frustration as I did after 20 years of being around her and she moved out the last time!).  We did the break up/make up game a few more times before we got married and I got custody of my kids from my first marriage.  Things seemed fine for a time - then as the kids got older, whatever rift there was between us got wider and wider and anger, pain, frustration - you name it was all over the place.

Which eventually led me here.

But... . two months after her and I split for good - I met my GF of the last 18 months.  Talk about recognizing the timing.

I knew I initially was in the r/s as a transition - and I was receiving some of the 'good stuff' I hadn't had in so very very long.  But that couldn't and wouldn't keep our r/s going for entirely too long and we would have to re-establish what we were doing.  I know during our r/s, for the most part, I was so set on trying to be there and NOT do some of the things I was accused of doing in my marriage which wasn't fair to her or me, because ultimately I was still being controlled by my connection to my previous r/s.

Which... . by the way - is part of what happened when I met my second wife anyway.

I was so still negatively connected to that r/s I didn't realize I hadn't spent the time I needed to decompress and get a handle on what was going on with me before taking this young girl by the hand and run off into the funset to play house for the next 20 years.

I still miss that little girl.  I miss what I thought we had and how it felt - but the timing wasnt right and we pushed through with years of conflict because of it. 

This is how I know I'm at a point of healing more now than before I came to this site.

I can see what I did, how I did it, what I brought and regardless of her mental wellness state - what I allowed to shadow over both of us for so long.  That is not a great thought to have in my head... . that I could have 'controlled this' (or have a handle on it is probably a better way to say it) long long ago.

I wish I could go back and change it.  I wish I could go back and tell her that I think she is a wonderful young lady and that I do like spending time with her, but if we are going to move forward with anything, I have to take it slow.  We can't jump to moving in together.  She should have her life as straight as possible.  Figure out school.  Figure out work.  Heck, have her own apartment for a bit. Then maybe we could come together.

But I didn't.

Now that I know her as well as I do it is clear she didn't want her own apartment.  She didn't want her own job.  She wanted to be a stay at home mom and be taken care of.  She has some serious FOO issues and childhood traumas she is working under.  Her issues mixed with mine... . the perfect storm.  Her inner child found mine and we enmeshed and found soothing.

But we can't live in that enmeshed soothing... . not when there are bills to pay, or jobs to get, or differing expectations for life and home and family and such.  The real world side of relationships.

Timing!  Never a TARDIS around when you need one! Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)
seeking balance
Retired Staff

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2014, 04:44:03 PM »

But... . two months after her and I split for good - I met my GF of the last 18 months.  Talk about recognizing the timing.

I knew I initially was in the r/s as a transition - and I was receiving some of the 'good stuff' I hadn't had in so very very long.  But that couldn't and wouldn't keep our r/s going for entirely too long and we would have to re-establish what we were doing. I know during our r/s, for the most part, I was so set on trying to be there and NOT do some of the things I was accused of doing in my marriage which wasn't fair to her or me, because ultimately I was still being controlled by my connection to my previous r/s.

Being alone for a while is the only way I have seen on getting the old out - being present, not reacting... . I didn't do that in my past, not the real time - until my BPD divorce, and truthfully, I started dating with a lot of walls and met nice people, short term relationships, where I was only capable of a certain amount of emotional vulnerability - after about a year of that, I took another break in dating and it was during that time that I really was able to get to the core of my stuff.

I wish I could go back and change it.  I wish I could go back and tell her that I think she is a wonderful young lady and that I do like spending time with her, but if we are going to move forward with anything, I have to take it slow.  We can't jump to moving in together.  She should have her life as straight as possible.  Figure out school.  Figure out work.  Heck, have her own apartment for a bit. Then maybe we could come together.

But I didn't.

Now that I know her as well as I do it is clear she didn't want her own apartment.  She didn't want her own job.  She wanted to be a stay at home mom and be taken care of.  She has some serious FOO issues and childhood traumas she is working under.  Her issues mixed with mine... . the perfect storm.  Her inner child found mine and we enmeshed and found soothing.

But we can't live in that enmeshed soothing... . not when there are bills to pay, or jobs to get, or differing expectations for life and home and family and such.  The real world side of relationships.

Timing!  Never a TARDIS around when you need one! Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)

Healthy people want to take care of themselves, it really is that simple.  There is a difference between emotional vulnerability and unhealthy caretaking... . it is me changing me that has let me see where my role is in that.

DreamFlyer99

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2014, 08:16:36 PM »

I don't think so, that doesn't mean we won't be attracted to it though - we don't have to act on our impulses... . it is hard not to do, but it is possible.

True. i guess i was thinking of all the people i've known who didn't choose to look at what caused the failure of all their relationships and ended up repeating them because they still didn't have their eyes open. When we choose to do things differently we should have a different outcome.

seeking balance
Retired Staff

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2014, 08:49:50 PM »

When we choose to do things differently we should have a different outcome.

I agree  Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)

woodsposse

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2014, 10:34:09 AM »

When we choose to do things differently we should have a different outcome.

I agree  Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)

True, true and true.
Blimblam

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2014, 01:48:49 AM »

I want to know why? 

I have been reading 2010's posts... . very imformative.

I want to emerge a butterfly.   Any resources or books people can recommend to get the type of understanding 2010 seems to have would be amazing
Turkish
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Relationship status: "Divorced"/abandoned by SO in Feb 2013; Mother with BPD, PTSD, Depression and Anxiety: RIP in 2021.

Dad to my wolf pack

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2014, 09:15:57 AM »

I want to know why? 

I want to emerge a butterfly.   Any resources or books people can recommend to get the type of understanding 2010 seems to have would be amazing

I don't know if I can help you with that, exactly, but Stop Caretaking The Borderline or Narcissist may help you identify the behaviors on your side which contribute to your dynamic in such relationships.

“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” ― Rudyard Kipling
Blimblam

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2014, 06:57:52 AM »

I want to know why?  

I want to emerge a butterfly.   Any resources or books people can recommend to get the type of understanding 2010 seems to have would be amazing

I don't know if I can help you with that, exactly, but Stop Caretaking The Borderline or Narcissist may help you identify the behaviors on your side which contribute to your dynamic in such relationships.

thanks Turkish!

I keep reading in 2010s posts about who the BPD reminds me of in my childhood and it will be some kind of breakthrough... .    Im trying to have this breakthrough foo moment recolection... . I am not having it... .

I know my story so she reminds me of my borderline mother who divorced my dad at age 1. I was raised with my dad.  my step mom starting from when I was age 3 was not a loving woman but more like a boss.  My dad had temper problems that were triggered by my sociopathic brother.  My sociopathic brother was from another mother and 9 years older than me.  He tortured me my entire life. with sadistic pleasure.
Blimblam

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2014, 09:21:03 PM »

I am wondering how the ptsd following from the relationship wit  my exuBPDgf is retated to childhood trauama... Is this latent complex ptsd from a crappy childhood?  My childhood doesn't seem that bad but I don't know how to compare it to a "healthy" childhood.
Turkish
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Dad to my wolf pack

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2014, 09:47:56 PM »

I am wondering how the ptsd following from the relationship wit  my exuBPDgf is retated to childhood trauama... Is this latent complex ptsd from a crappy childhood?  My childhood doesn't seem that bad but I don't know how to compare it to a "healthy" childhood.

It could be, but perhaps be gentle with "pathologizing" yourself, as my T told me. I certainly had PTSD symptoms, though maybe not enough for a dX, and they've all but faded over the past few months.

Our FOO issues are certainly triggers, and most likely the contributing factor for those of us who endured relationships with pwBPD. My Ex told me, "you abandoned me, if felt just like my father!"

It took me a long time to realize, "hey, her BPD behaviors felt just like my mother!" In realizing this, I started posting to the FM board... .

I'm sorry you were tortured by a sadistic half-brother. I have a friend like this who was in the same situation, and he swears to this day that if he ever sees him again, he'll do something bad. I was blown away that in his early 40s, he's still carrying this with him. It was triggered by heavy combat duty overseas as well.

Have you seen the link on PTSD?

What is PTSD and how do you define "trigger"?

Is it an option for you trying to process this with a counselor?

corraline

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2014, 10:01:17 PM »

Any resources or books people can recommend to get the type of understanding 2010 seems to have would be amazing

Jeffrey Young's   Reinventing your Life  

one of em'

and i think The Search for the Real Self mayb another ?  James F. Masterson MD
Blimblam

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2014, 06:38:31 AM »

thanks Turkish and corraline ,

I checked out that link Turkish thanks for that.  I took a hard look at my FOO issues and intellectually I know why.  I am waiting for my body to process it and begin to have more aha moments.  Therapy isn't really an option for me unless I can find something affordable.

I got a Jeffrey young book and the masterson Book I am reading through them currently.  It is helping. I think once I read through both of those books Ill take some mushrooms and Ill probably have a bunch of epiphanies then.

corraline

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2014, 09:54:22 AM »

Hi Blimblam

Therapy is barely an option for me too because of current finances.  My t is kind enuff to offer a sliding scale.  Some do.  It means inquiring and you may find someone with a reasonable fee that you can manage.

Since we were talking books , i found Peter Levine's trauma work good too.  It helped me to get a more felt sense of where the trauma was in my body.  I do some of his exercises when i find myself feeling a little loopy with too much processing in my head and i need to be more present in my body. Not sure if what im mentioning may relate to your comment about waiting for your body to process it.

not sure if you have read the betrayal bond... . patrick carnes. very good read.
Blimblam

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2014, 05:31:23 PM »

I had sort of a break through... . My ___ing step mom has shamed me my entire life.

I really think things could have worked with my last two exs if it wasn't for my step mom.  I can think of multiple examples where she set up situations to bring a constant sense of shame upon me.  So I could be the bad guy and she the good guy to my dad. 

Ugh this is killing me.

IN recent times there were critical moments where I needed her help that she had promised to give but she just shamed and invalidated me.  she was spending a lot of time around my ex and she began to shame and invalidate me too.

She is a narcissist no wonder I hate narcissists so much!

her plan is going to work.  I hate her so much She is the worst person in my life.
woodsposse

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2014, 06:02:44 PM »

Subconsciously... . in response to rwlaiinships as such ww grow up and

Recreate the dynamics of the dysfunctional relationship in order to fix it.

Problem is if we dont know that is what we aredoing we jjust repeat it again and again until we have a restorative relationship.
DreamFlyer99

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2014, 01:38:48 PM »

Shame was an old-school way of discipline and I know I got my share of it too--plus my mother was likely an NPD/BPD mix, and my dad a functional alcoholic. So there were some crazy dynamics flying around that house!

I am reading a book called "Complex PTSD--from surviving to thriving" by Pete Walker. It's been quite illuminating. If in our early years we had a caregiver who didn't feed into our needs for comfort and love and nurture we tend to build some very faulty core beliefs that help us survive our childhood, but don't serve us well in our adult lives and relationships. The idea of it reminds me of how the pwBPD has deeply held yet faulty beliefs. So essentially we need to do the work of becoming our own inner parent, and start filling in those needs for nurture. People with complex ptsd tend to be very very hard on themselves, and we need to learn to tell ourselves the truth about who we are. That can be very freeing!

It can be a lengthy process I think, but what else are we doing with our time and energy? generally worrying about why it's so hard with a pwBPD. So if we can get our own sense of self into great shape then it makes sense our necessary boundaries and responses will come much easier since we'll be able to be more reciprocal and less "feed my need" based.

df99
Blimblam

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2014, 03:05:43 AM »

Subconsciously... . in response to rwlaiinships as such ww grow up and

Problem is if we dont know that is what we aredoing we jjust repeat it again and again until we have a restorative relationship.

yes,

I needed a borderline to show me. show me myself to myself.  To expose me to my shame to allow me to heal.
Blimblam

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2014, 11:15:19 PM »

Subconsciously... . in response to rwlaiinships as such ww grow up and

yes,

I needed a borderline to show me. show me myself to myself.  To expose me to my shame to allow me to heal.

not just any borderline... .my fallen angel... .my soul mate... .my muse... .
Blimblam

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2014, 12:58:40 AM »

my big breakthrough... .

I cried from the depths of my soul echoing throughout my entire life

a wounded child emerged as pure emotion transcending the dimensions of time and space.

My desire to love and be loved.

pure intention.

blanketed in sorrow

buried deep hidden in the darkest crevices of my shadow

the place I dare not look

in my shame

i'm sorry

i'm sorry

i'm sorry

Blimblam

« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2014, 01:42:08 AM »

quiet desperation

American flag waving in the distance

sound of a door closing

last two cigaretes

crickets chirping

street light shines on rustling leaves

Alone

not all is lost
Blimblam

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2014, 12:55:16 PM »

What I am starting to wonder is if there is any such thing as a "non"? 

I realized the ex I thought was a non isn't.  when I tried to have a conversation with her she was only interested in getting back together... .When I told her I was having issues and maybe to talk about them with her she didn't know what to say there was an emotional gap.  When I think back it was always about her and me serving her needs.  I think she is some kind of narcissist an vulnerable narcissist with some minor histrionic tendencies.

So do nons even exist?
woodsposse

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2014, 01:04:57 PM »

It is my humble opinion that you are over thinking things.

Boundaries.

Think boundaries.

We all have traits... .we all can be wrapped up in ourselves from time to time.

But if it is something youdont like... .you have and always had the power to accept it or nout.

Your happiness starts and ends with you
Blimblam

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2014, 02:16:06 PM »

It is my humble opinion that you are over thinking things.

Boundaries.

Think boundaries.

We all have traits... .we all can be wrapped up in ourselves from time to time.

But if it is something youdont like... .you have and always had the power to accept it or nout.

Your happiness starts and ends with you

yes, I need to be true to myself.

for me understanding has always been a huge part of my path to myself.  I seek truth. 

In my RS with a borderline seeking understanding and truth creates conflict with the shared fantasy we created because she does not want to face the truth she seeks blissful ignorance.  In my futile attempts to make things work and find understanding I was actually in denial of the truth once It began to surface I was not true to myself yet I was true to the fantasy.

I think in being true to myself boundaries will be a natural byproduct of that realization.
DreamFlyer99

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2014, 12:25:27 PM »

Blimblam--

I too use poetry as a way to process things, like when my sister died 2 years ago I wrote poems for a whole month. So I was wondering, what if you were to write at least one poem every day for a month about whatever you want about your r/s or about what you've learned or anything at all about that? You would be processing the grief and your feelings in a really great way. I know I learned a lot about myself in the process, I guess because it uses a different part of the brain than we usually do. It could be worth a try!

df99
Blimblam

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2014, 03:34:32 PM »

Blimblam--

I too use poetry as a way to process things, like when my sister died 2 years ago I wrote poems for a whole month. So I was wondering, what if you were to write at least one poem every day for a month about whatever you want about your r/s or about what you've learned or anything at all about that? You would be processing the grief and your feelings in a really great way. I know I learned a lot about myself in the process, I guess because it uses a different part of the brain than we usually do. It could be worth a try!

df99

I think I will try this I have written but like 20 poems ever and mostly as projects in elementary and middle school. But I was having a hard time writing how I felt, I realized, trying to express myself when explaining this BPD to people.  Then I started to realize how I explained things often was acceptable if It was considered a poem Laugh out loud (click to insert in post).

Im sorry about your sister.  Thank you for sharing that with me.

I am still at a point when trying to explain how powerful an experience falling in love with a borderline going through hell and finding your family of origin issues in yourself.  How it is like the basis of so many ancient to modern works of art.  From the oddysy, to film noir, to all kinds of art.  I have a new found appreciation for the metaphor of this experience in art and myth. WHen I bring it up though people get defensive and minimize it.  The experience is quite archetypical.  

In myth the borderline is presented as magical beings that trap you in their spell.  Eventually the hero has to go to through hell before they can arrive at their destination.  In the odyssey he returns home to deal with family issues.

I really am starting to think the borderline is like a feminine interpretation of narcissism and thus a lot of these traits are appearent to a lesser degree in relationships with women in general.
woodsposse

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2014, 04:01:14 PM »

Personally, I think you are over thinking this a little.

I can appreciate what you mean by saying when you bring it up to some people they get defensive and miinimize it... .that has a lot to do with either they haven't been through a r/s with a person with a PD... .or they haven't come to understand what a pwPD means.

I wouldn't over analyze it or romanticize it.  It is a disorder.  Either they know they have it, or they don't.  Either way  - the effects of the disorder are plain and obvious (now... .that is).  So, it is what it is.

As for seeing traits (even to a lesser degree) in relationships in general - well that part is true.  We all have traits.  There is no denying that.  It is what we do with them which makes a difference. 

What worked for me was to focus on myself.  Focus on my history - which, for me, led me to my FOO and whatever core trauma was there which made me "willing" to be in r/s even when I knew there was a great deal of dysfunction.  Then, and only then, was I able to detach from my (now) ex-wife... .and come to acceptance of what happened.

It won't change anything which preceeded it.  And no amount of analyzing or ruminating or comparing to classic literature is going to make the past different.  But I have been able to get to a point of acceptance - and can keep my minds eye open to signs (red flags) moving forward in any relationship which takes me away from my stable emotional wellness point.

This is what worked for me.  I'm sure you are on a path to have whatever will work work for you.

But I wonder... .what do you do to focus on you?  Do you do sports?  Do you like to paint?  What is it that makes you you?
Blimblam

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2014, 04:19:00 PM »

woodspose,

I am an INFP on the meyers briggs test.  Thinking of things in terms of archetypes and myth with rich fantasy is what I do.  Seeking understanding and truth that I have to feel. the INFP is the dreamer idealest healer. Meyers the creator of the Meyers brigs test, the writer of game of thrones, jrr Tolkien, david chronenberg these are some examples of famous INFPs.  They claim homer, shakespear, albert camus, franz kafka, the writer of the Winnie the pooh, and the little prince, c.s lewis, George orwell. I am pretty sure the creator of arrested develpmont also.

I am no genius but I understand these things through self reflection and contemplation, putting the pieces together on a small scale and a large scale.  I am very bigger picture. Microcosm of the macrocosm.  lets say I go to a bar I would probably find a quiet corner and contemplate these things and how these patterns are occurring in the interactions of the people around me and how they relate to the core beliefd that exist in society as a part of a cultural aspect of the psyche.  This is just how I am.

I think outside myself to create frameworks based on what it is I feel from within.

I am a lonely child schema and I retreat into solitude to self sooth and find understanding.

I am using this experience as a source of inspiration, its no wonder I relate to homers story of the odeyysy or when I first came here was seeking out the archetypes of the borderline that exists within art, whether rap music or film noir.

Ill try to sit down and at some point draw the correlations to the borderline personality in a piece of media.  I can share that with people.

for example when I was beginging to date my last ex I decided to stay to be with her rather than go to southeast asia to become a a Buddhist monk and study manual healing modalities.
Blimblam

« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2014, 12:00:48 AM »

woodpose,

sorry if I came across as snappish in my last response thank you for being a presence in my healing!

I just got a book that starts talking about boundaries.

The Ever-Transcending Spirit: The Psychology of Human Relationships, Consciousness, and Development by Toru Sato

I just picked it up it is about the flow of energy between people many people.
woodsposse

« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2014, 08:55:37 AM »

No worries. You didnt come off snappish... .but thank you for thinking about it just the same. We all heal and need space to speak how we speak... .and that for sure is here. So its all good.

I'm actually glad you are here and part of my healing path as well.   You are doing the work for you and I am happy I can be her in support of you and everyone else.  Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest