Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 01:41:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I felt like I’ve known her forever but only knew the person she allowed me to  (Read 327 times)
savreina

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: July 31, 2018, 11:14:36 AM »

It’s been 6 months on 7 months since I’ve been on here. A lot has happened and changed. Just as a refresher I was dating my ex I supposed to BPD, it was horrible and our relationship began summer of last year and ended January of this year. Anyways it only took me a few weeks to get over her because I got into a new relationship in February, that only last a couple of months but now I’m in a healthy and new relationship with a guy I went to high school with. All I have to say is that it does get easier and there is someone out there who is better. I know I wasn’t with her for long but our “love” was soo intense I felt like I’ve known her forever but sadly I only knew the person she allowed me to know.
Cromwell
`

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 04:37:28 PM »

I know I wasn’t with her for long but our “love” was soo intense I felt like I’ve known her forever but sadly I only knew the person she allowed me to know.

Exactly.

Do you think it helped that you got into a new relationship to not ruminate too much about your BPDx?

I dont think it would have worked for me but im glad it seemed to help you move on, well done.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest