Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 18, 2024, 05:34:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did your ex block you on Facebook / have you gotten fake messages / calls?  (Read 1628 times)
Stripey77

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2016, 07:34:00 AM »

Summer... .so quite a similar story to mine then.

He seems so terribly 'anti' me right now, the man who used to stare into my eyes won't make eye contact or acknowledge that I am even alive when he's seen me out in town. i catch him looking at me though, oh yes, but he literally cuts me dead. Yet there he is on my Skype... .and it's not like he can't see me on there as he used to chat to me on it. Why? why why why why why?  :'(

Accept what is,
Let go of what was
and have faith in what will be.
SummerStorm

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Friend

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2016, 08:17:29 AM »

Summer... .so quite a similar story to mine then.

He seems so terribly 'anti' me right now, the man who used to stare into my eyes won't make eye contact or acknowledge that I am even alive when he's seen me out in town. i catch him looking at me though, oh yes, but he literally cuts me dead. Yet there he is on my Skype... .and it's not like he can't see me on there as he used to chat to me on it. Why? why why why why why?  :'(

We're on okay terms now, I guess.  Honestly, she's doing the same thing to many other people that she's doing to me, so that makes me feel a little better.  She has a friend from high school whom she refers to as her "sister."  The friend lived in another state and was attending college there but had to move back here to take care of her mother, who was diagnosed with cancer.  She came back last June, and I was discarded immediately.  There were other circumstances that led to this, but what better time to discard one "best friend" when another one moves back to the area?  So, all summer and into the late fall, she was posting pictures of the two of them, tagging her in FB posts, liking all of her Instagram photos, etc.  In December, she discarded me again because she was with her "sister" and felt like I wasn't giving her space.  Funny, since I haven't seen her in almost a year.  But anyway, her mom told me last week that my pwBPD was posting all over her friend's FB page last weekend, and the friend replied with, "I haven't seen you or heard from you in four months."  pwBPD's reply was, "I know.  I suck."  She hadn't heard from her in four months, and they didn't even have a falling out!  That's how she treats someone she refers to as her "sister."  Not to mention that this girl has a sick mother and has also struggled with an eating disorder herself.  She was also contacting me a lot last weekend and kept viewing my Snapchat story whenever I added to it.  I haven't heard from her since last Sunday.  Her grandmother died last Saturday (her mom told me), and she shared something her uncle posted about it last Monday.  I texted her and said I was sorry to hear about her grandmother.  No reply. 

My guess is that this is push/pull and it's me, her mom, and her "sister" against her new boyfriend.  She pushes him and pulls us, then pushes us and pulls him.  This guy seems to have a very level head, and he hasn't been giving into her desire to have their whole relationship detailed on social media, so for his sake, I hope he gets out of their soon.

So when will this end it goes on and on/Over and over and over again/Keep spinning around I know that it won't stop/Till I step down from this for good - Lifehouse "Sick Cycle Carousel"
Suspicious1

Relationship status: Broken up & 'silent treatment'

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2016, 06:43:55 AM »

I've always found it really odd that my ex *didn't* block me, not on anything. He used to cut people dead in real life - children, siblings, ex wife - he'd give them ST literally for years on end, just as he ended up doing to me. Blocking people surely would be in line with that behaviour. And yet he's never done it. I know he's used social media in the past to get snarky messages to me, and after we split up he used to check my statuses, but that's all stopped as far as I know. He has also, in the past, posted that he's going to events he knows I go to, and then not turned up, but again that's all stopped.

A while ago I felt enough water had passed under the bridge, and I sent him a friend request. He declined and changed his settings so I couldn't ask again, but he still didn't block me. As he's someone who loves to create radio silence, I've always been surprised by this. Perhaps he just doesn't know how to block people?
JerryRG

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2016, 10:54:15 PM »

My exBPDgf blocked her sister because... .my exes sister wouldn't agree that her 2 year old baby looked like my exgf when she was a baby! Can you believe this? Lol

This was a few weeks ago and shows the highschool mentality of my exgf. She's never going to grow up let alone get well.

Blah blah
Cristoph
Fewer than 3 Posts

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Friend

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2018, 03:27:32 AM »

Love is a lie, everyone will die. But, to be serious now, relationships are not something that deserves so much attention. If she/he feels like blocking you - no problem. If you still want to stalker your ex, create a new account or use the https://zen-promo.com/instagram_analytic it has an 'Insta-spay' feature.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest