Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 08:19:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Parents! Get help here!
Saying "I need help" is a huge first step. Here is what to do next.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's write a fun story Three words at a time  (Read 1846 times)
Feeling Better

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Child

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2019, 04:53:49 PM »

I was looking for a certain employee. She has a beautiful brown apron, with four large pockets and she resembles my slightly quirky, imaginary friend who flies. She showed me a trapdoor once that led to the staff lounge. It was eerie, toiletless, with a Venus flytrap in one corner and a single purple chair beside it. I decided to investigate.

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch. To my surprise, once pressed, a change in the Purple chair took place. It started

If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading ~ Lao Tzu
Our objective is to better understand the struggles our child faces and to learn the skills to improve our relationship and provide a supportive environment and also improve on our own emotional responses, attitudes and effectiveness as a family leaders
Hopeful456

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2019, 05:19:32 PM »

I was looking for a certain employee. She has a beautiful brown apron, with four large pockets and she resembles my slightly quirky, imaginary friend who flies. She showed me a trapdoor once that led to the staff lounge. It was eerie, toiletless, with a Venus flytrap in one corner and a single purple chair beside it. I decided to investigate.

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch. To my surprise, once pressed, a change in the Purple chair took place. It started to unfurl wings
Music Ace

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2019, 05:56:20 PM »

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch. To my surprise, once pressed, a change in the Purple chair took place. It started to unfurl wings, piquing the interest

Only Human

Relationship status: divorced since the 90's

Love is still the answer

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2019, 06:13:07 PM »

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch. To my surprise, once pressed, a change in the Purple chair took place. It started to unfurl wings, piquing the interest of Vunda, my

"It's our god forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved."
-Jason Mraz, I'm Yours
Harri
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2019, 04:55:01 PM »

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch. To my surprise, once pressed, a change in the Purple chair took place. It started to unfurl wings, piquing the interest of Vunda, my venus flytrap. It

"What is to give light must endure burning." ~Viktor Frankl
Sirnut

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Friend

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2019, 08:47:25 PM »

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch. To my surprise, once pressed, a change in the Purple chair took place. It started to unfurl wings, piquing the interest of Vunda, my venus flytrap. It might have been
Only Human

Love is still the answer

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2019, 10:47:19 PM »

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch. To my surprise, once pressed, a change in the Purple chair took place. It started to unfurl wings, piquing the interest of Vunda, my venus flytrap. It might have been my imagination, but

-Jason Mraz, I'm Yours
Music Ace

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2019, 05:47:55 AM »

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch. To my surprise, once pressed, a change in the Purple chair took place. It started to unfurl wings, piquing the interest of Vunda, my venus flytrap. It might have been my imagination, but I believe I

RedRyder

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2019, 03:03:13 PM »

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch. To my surprise, once pressed, a change in the Purple chair took place. It started to unfurl wings, piquing the interest of Vunda, my venus flytrap. It might have been my imagination, but I believe I
 saw the face
Only Human

Love is still the answer

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2019, 03:13:03 PM »

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch. To my surprise, once pressed, a change in the Purple chair took place. It started to unfurl wings, piquing the interest of Vunda, my venus flytrap. It might have been my imagination, but I believe I saw the face of Nicolas Cage!

-Jason Mraz, I'm Yours
Sandb2015

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: Living apart, kicked out on 12/19 after meeting 3/19/2015

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2019, 05:02:17 PM »

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch. To my surprise, once pressed, a change in the Purple chair took place, however the

Just because you think it, doesn't make it true.
Our objective is to better understand the struggles our child faces and to learn the skills to improve our relationship and provide a supportive environment and also improve on our own emotional responses, attitudes and effectiveness as a family leaders
Only Human

Love is still the answer

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2019, 05:11:33 PM »

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch. To my surprise, once pressed, a change in the Purple chair took place. It started to unfurl wings, piquing the interest of Vunda, my venus flytrap. It might have been my imagination, but I believe I saw the face of Nicolas Cage!

Welcome new member (click to insert in post) Hi family! Looks like we got a little mixed up, there are now two pages in this thread. I've pasted the story again to get us back on track  

~ OH

-Jason Mraz, I'm Yours
Only Human

Love is still the answer

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2019, 10:50:34 PM »

Hello Family!

I'm bumping this thread up because I need some fun after a grueling day at work (whew!) Happy Monday everyone!

I was feeling

-Jason Mraz, I'm Yours
Only Human

Love is still the answer

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2019, 03:38:12 PM »

I was feeling very unnecessary. So I went looking

-Jason Mraz, I'm Yours
wendydarling
Retired Staff

Relationship status: Mother

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2019, 03:45:45 PM »

I was feeling very unnecessary. So I went looking, I looked up... .

Be kind, always and all ways ~ my BPD daughter
Manifest32f

« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2019, 09:08:00 PM »

Under the chair, there was a switch that brightly glowed red. I decided to flip the switch. To my surprise, once pressed, a change in the Purple chair took me by surprise!
Music Ace

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2019, 04:45:16 PM »

I was feeling very unnecessary. So I went looking, I looked up the parrot squad, who sell parrot-fashion and ninja accessories. Nunchucks, feather extenders,

Only Human

Love is still the answer

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2019, 02:13:56 AM »

I was feeling very unnecessary. So I went looking, I looked up the parrot squad, who sell parrot-fashion and ninja accessories. Nunchucks, feather extenders, little top hats. I ordered some

-Jason Mraz, I'm Yours
Sirnut

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2019, 04:45:36 AM »

I was feeling very unnecessary. So I went looking, I looked up the parrot squad, who sell parrot-fashion and ninja accessories. Nunchucks, feather extenders, little top hats. I ordered some drinks for my nerves. This story
Feeling Better

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2019, 04:17:30 PM »

I was feeling very unnecessary. So I went looking, I looked up the parrot squad, who sell parrot-fashion and ninja accessories. Nunchucks, feather extenders, little top hats. I ordered some drinks for my nerves. This story now gets really

If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading ~ Lao Tzu
Music Ace

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2019, 05:32:09 PM »

I was feeling very unnecessary. So I went looking, I looked up the parrot squad, who sell parrot-fashion and ninja accessories. Nunchucks, feather extenders, little top hats. I ordered some drinks for my nerves. This story now gets really quite bizarre.

As

Only Human

Love is still the answer

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2019, 08:27:51 PM »

I was feeling very unnecessary. So I went looking, I looked up the parrot squad, who sell parrot-fashion and ninja accessories. Nunchucks, feather extenders, little top hats. I ordered some drinks for my nerves. This story now gets really quite bizarre.

As I left the

-Jason Mraz, I'm Yours
Sirnut

« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2019, 03:32:57 AM »

As I left the beagle at home a party began quite unexpectedly. So
Music Ace

« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2019, 05:43:26 AM »

As I left the beagle at home a party began quite unexpectedly. So the cat was

Only Human

Love is still the answer

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2019, 12:50:36 AM »

As I left the beagle at home a party began quite unexpectedly. So the cat was under the bed, hogging all the

-Jason Mraz, I'm Yours
Sirnut

« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2019, 01:12:58 AM »

As I left the beagle at home a party began quite unexpectedly. So the cat was under the bed, hogging all the limelight as usual.
Only Human

Love is still the answer

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2019, 03:14:12 PM »

As I left the beagle at home a party began quite unexpectedly. So the cat was under the bed, hogging all the limelight as usual. I got down

Hi Family!

This story is cracking me up. Thanks to all who are participating - it's nice to have a fun place to come, goodness knows we all need more fun in our lives! 

~ OH 

-Jason Mraz, I'm Yours
Music Ace

« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2019, 04:49:25 PM »

As I left the beagle at home a party began quite unexpectedly. So the cat was under the bed, hogging all the limelight as usual. I got down on my hands

Only Human

Love is still the answer

« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2019, 08:55:13 PM »

As I left the beagle at home a party began quite unexpectedly. So the cat was under the bed, hogging all the limelight as usual. I got down on my hands and knees to

-Jason Mraz, I'm Yours
Music Ace

« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2019, 10:02:21 PM »

As I left the beagle at home a party began quite unexpectedly. So the cat was under the bed, hogging all the limelight as usual. I got down on my hands and knees to find that the

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest