Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 20, 2024, 03:42:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My BPD GF left without any word to other guy  (Read 387 times)
pawuk
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: May 23, 2019, 07:28:55 AM »

Hi,
I didn't know, that my GF have BPD. But now, after revision, all marks was clear.
We had romantic relationship (my personality is calm, supportive, I can surrender my needs for other).
Everything was OK, she send me to golf, send me there some romantic messages and when I came back, she wasn't at home. She blocked me everywhere, also her family and her only one friend. After 6 years of relationship.
After two days, she send me a very bad email, about my personality, how jealous I am, how I'm manipulating her, how she can't go anywhere and how we lost all of our friends because of me. I didn't get it, because I was supportive and also, she was still crying, that we must do all thinks together. In whole relationship, as I found that she can scream about small thinks and also as I know her issues from childhood (sexual abuse).
She moved to her colleague and now, she is with him as rebound. She pushed me for no kids (she once scream a lot for abortion in 24th month of pregnancy and I agreed), stay in city and be somewhere, where is busy life (she was afraid of ghosts and demons). Now, she is living with guy in village, that guy have kid from previous marriage (once per two weeks) and they are direct peers from work.
I know all her tigers, but I underestimate one of them. She was crying for independence (as I solve all major issues for her) and once, she get stacked on icy road. She send me text message, so I answer her also by text. But she didn't call. Then, I found, her colleague called her and offer her to came (I was on the way too, but didn't tell her). So then she had probably new knight in shiny armor.
She is out now for two moths and I don't know what to do. Still emotional connected to her, but logic tells me to build barricade. I'm not sure, if she will call back in couple of months and also what to do then.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 02:34:51 PM by Harri, Reason: removed name; see confidentiality guideline 1.15 » Logged
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 01:22:37 PM »

Excerpt
She blocked me everywhere, also her family and her only one friend. After 6 years of relationship.

wow. that had to be a major shock.

Excerpt
She is out now for two moths and I don't know what to do

in general, the best move is usually to let a rebound relationship play out. it has a low success rate, but your involvement could drive them together, or otherwise complicate things for you.

do the two of you speak?

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
pawuk
Fewer than 3 Posts

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 04:24:02 AM »

do the two of you speak?
No, we didn't. She have blocked me everywhere. She send me two emails, where I understand that I'm completely paint in black. I answered that and there is no communication for a month now. As I understand, she just jumped onto rebound to same track which she left at our home. Only difference is, she is now in village with kid from his previous marriage.
once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 10:45:29 PM »

this may be something of a "waiting game", if thats what youre prepared to do.

have you taken some time to review the lessons and tools here? youre going to need them when/if you hear from her.

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest