Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 02:20:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't ignore
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Why We Struggle in Our Relationships
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this final Discard and not sure if indifference or not?  (Read 437 times)
Xeonrebel

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: September 15, 2019, 08:08:50 PM »

HI, its me again, i post a few topics a few years ago about my now, again, ExGF, which i believe might have bpd because of her actions, but unfortunley hasnt gotten any help so far because to her and her family eyes shes ok (or almost ok, her family do actually note some of her behaviour). Long story short, we  resumed our relationship 2 years ago, almost a 9 year long distance relationship, everything was going ok, but 2 weeks ago i notice that she was kinda cold. anyway she went radiosilent that night and the next morning i talk to her, very angry by the way, but without insults or anything and unfortunely i triggered her by saying that if she wasnt going to tell the truth about what happened, then the RS is over. so an hour after that she went quite cold and almost silent. that night i tried to reconcile but didnt work, she said, "you end it, thats it". so i went no contact as well until wednesday (cause it catch my attention that she didnt block me on whatsapp like she used to do) and then she told me that she actually went out with some dude and that she was going to try a relationship with him since she wasnt sure with me. the thing is that the way she told me that was kinda or i felt it vindictive. so i went no contact again and started therapy. i was doing ok except that unfortunely for me i kept stalking her twitter account, which by the way is open, thru twibee and it catch my attention that everything was almost the same, including a picture with her hand and an engagement ring i gave her 2 years ago. since im pretty sure i know this girl i sensed something was going on. as far as i know, the last time we broke up she pulled up the im dating someone to keep me off but her mother told me a month later that i was a lie to punish me, so to speak. so the thing is this. i reopened my twitter account today, i started following her, i liked 2 of her pictures, and i wrote something on her twitter, that, honestly, i dont know if its some kinda bpd lingo or im making this up, i wrote, "im sorry that i made you felt that i abandoned you" (because i was the one that actually initiated the last breakup). i dont know if i did well or i did wrong, funny thing she hasnt respond me yet, but she hasnt blocked me as well. as about me, im pretty tired of fighting for this girl, this time im not doing anything like 2 years ago which included a lot of begging, pledging, sending not one but two! engagement rings to her home (one of the rings in the picture) no talking to her by the phone nor sending any cell message, i block her on facebook as well. honestly im not looking for validation for what i did, im pretty sure my psychotherapist is going to tell me to go full no contact again, including twitter, but, i dont know, something inside me told me to give it a shot before a leave. also i felt kinda bad because i know after knowing her all this years that i might have triggered her abandoment issues. any thoughts? thanks in advance friends.
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 11:12:28 PM »

Excerpt
i dont know, something inside me told me to give it a shot before a leave.

are you hoping to reconcile the relationship? get back together?

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
Xeonrebel

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 11:51:03 PM »

Yes, i am or was hoping for that. And i say it like this because like i said im pretty tired of this. Honestly i dont know whats going to happen with her if shes going to conact me or not (because so far only silence but no block) but im sure that im leaving like forever from her everyday that passes..
Xeonrebel

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 12:31:32 PM »

I have only one question regarding my situation, i hope somebody can answer it. do bpd ex partners usually leave a small door open in case their current RS doesnt work? like i mentioned in my previous post, i tried to initiate zero contact with my ex gf after knowing that she was posible going out with somebody, but i was still seeing her twitter account from time to time. yesterday i re-opened my account and followed her and wrote some things in specific pictures on her account, including the picture with her engagement ring on. i already know that she was going to be silent about it (ie. no replies, nothing) but i tried to elicit a response in someway, like, for example, if she was truly done with me like 2 years ago, she was going to block me or erase the pictures where i wrote her things in attempt like, to erase me from her life or in any case, restrict her account like she did before. until now, nothing has happened, literally, nothing, im not blocked, her account is open, the pictures are there, my posts are there. though she has only 3 followers, i thought, well, if she really is going with somebody, she doesnt want me to be a nuance to her and the new guy, so the best move was to block me or whatever.
honestly, im very confused, i dont know what to think, almost the same thing happened 2 years ago, almost the same games, with the difference that she almost immediatly blocked me and restricted her account after we broke up. any thoughts? thanks
once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 11:10:32 PM »

hi Xeonrebel.

i moved your post here, because if theres even a 5% chance you would go back, it would be a good idea to stop the bleeding and self defeating stuff, and work to come up with a plan with the members here.

you can also work toward deciding whether you want to go back at all.

so the last thing that happened between the two of you was that you followed her on twitter and told her you never meant to make her feel abandoned, and she has not responded in any way. do i have that right?

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
Xeonrebel

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 11:56:10 PM »

Hi, yes. It's silence, just like 2 years ago, but she didnt block me or erased the pictures where i wrote things to her. Im not sure if its indifference or like tasting the waters like ive seen in this boards since she literally crushed to the ground the relationship. In any case, its just pure curiosity since like i said im really really tired to keep fighting for this girl i'm except the Twitter thing i'm not doing anything more like i did 2 years ago. Thanks for your r3ply and i und3rstand why the topic was move to another board
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest