Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 18, 2024, 03:21:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: blocking me from everywhere  (Read 2326 times)
ghulam

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: January 12, 2015, 12:19:37 PM »

hello everyone, my ex borderline girlfriend is deleting me from all social media websites.(instagram, twitter) i want her badly and i have a strategy : i been in NC for a month. i won't break the NC. but i have a question, should i delete her from facebook, does this mean anything to her ? have you been experienced the same thing? and why is she doing that? is she trying to forget me or is she hating me? but i didn't do anything bad to be hated. I only loved her and treated her like a queen.
Splitblack4good

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 12:27:50 PM »

hello everyone, my ex borderline girlfriend is deleting me from all social media websites.(instagram, twitter) i want her badly and i have a strategy : i been in NC for a month. i won't break the NC. but i have a question, should i delete her from facebook, does this mean anything to her ? have you been experienced the same thing? and why is she doing that? is she trying to forget me or is she hating me? but i didn't do anything bad to be hated. I only loved her and treated her like a queen.

I wouldn't bother deleting her of FB to be honest I wouldn't even go on ther or post any thing on your page . Just coz she blocked you doesn't mean that she can't fb stalk you on someone else's account . If you don't post anything then she may wonder what your up to ?

I'm having the reverse withy ex she is ignoring me how ever she refusing to block my number or delete it ! Lol strange . I've been NC for 5 days now and continuing to do so .
lm911

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 12:30:40 PM »

I have been blocked from everywhere for a year now. At the beginning I was sad, because I was asking myself am I really such a bad person? But it is funny- to block the person you loved from everywhere and to delete all mutual freinds ( although they did not do anything wrong). So it is normal for them. This is how they act. Like children. Stupid children.
ghulam

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 12:35:43 PM »

well, she blocked me on facebook also, i think my strategy has failed  Smiling (click to insert in post)

but i won't break the NC, if lots of people in this board is experiencing the same thing, then i am sure she will come again to me.

i agree they are so childish, selfish and ragefull sometimes. but also interesting, charmful, loveable, and unique.
bunnyrabit

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 01:06:08 PM »

If you pursue them once you've been discarded and/or painted black they will think you're weak and they'll resent you for that. In my experience, the best way to get them back is to detach and move on. And I don't mean act like you've moved on, they will see right through that, I mean truly being happy without them. Once they get a hold of that they'll try everything to get you back on the hook, lies, manipulation, seduction, empty promises, everything goes!

Of course once they feel they've won you over completely they will lose interest in you again, replace you and paint you black, and thus the cycle is complete.

Happy recycling!  Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)
Deeno02

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 01:08:08 PM »

Just let it go. I messed up after 4 months NC and posted on her instagram(which had always been private, until she got with the new guy). Got a cold text from her back and now Im blocked from her Instagram. I have her blocked on everything I can think of and its better that way. Dont make my mistake.
myself

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 01:14:37 PM »

If you're staying NC, it helps you that she blocks you.

If it would also help to block/delete her, do it.

The message that's important is the one you send yourself.
Deeno02

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 01:22:41 PM »

If you're staying NC, it helps you that she blocks you.

If it would also help to block/delete her, do it.

The message that's important is the one you send yourself.

I totally agree. Big mistake on my behalf. Never again.
ghulam

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 01:23:49 PM »

after she split me black and abandon me, i have found this website, and read, read, read... i feel very lucky to find this place, you and all other guys who posted this educational materials. thank you so much! you rock! i feel good thanks to you. as i said i will keep going on NC, this is our first break-up so i expect that she will come back to see if i am still available to her, when she does i will be well armed thanks to you guys, as i said! hallelujah guyzz!

i don't hate her, i love her good side, but this is life yeah, if something feels so good there must be something bad hidden, if you love roses than you must feel the pain of thorns. Smiling (click to insert in post)
Splitblack4good

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2015, 01:56:27 PM »

Lol just after I replied to this post I had a call from an unknown number answerd it a d it went dead ! Lol got a feeling its her to see if I actualy blocked her number ! As I said I was going to but didn't she done to me before when I said I was goin to block her so childish ! If I go NC with her she always rings or texts by day 5 witch it's day 5 today ! I may get a call or text from her tomorrow but I'll see . If I do I'm ignoring it .
Frankcostello

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2015, 05:28:36 PM »

My exBPDgf blocked me as soon as I caught her with one of my replacements.  After breaking up with me she went on a replacement spree (literally) to replace me as soon as she could while lying to my face that she wasn't.  Take it as a blessing that she blocked you.  The best thing you can do now is move on and get as far away from her as you can.  She is actually doing you a favor by blocking because she is showing you her true colors.  Why do you want someone like that in your life.  You don't.  Move on and live your life because she is obviously trying to live hers without you.
Confused?

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2015, 05:30:01 PM »

Let me share my story with you. When my ex split me black and blocked me from her life and social media I was a lot like you. I wanted her back. She never did that to me before and I didn't know what was going on. We were together for almost 2 years and she always wanted to be around me. Then one day just gone. Turns out she found a guy and lied to me and everyone else about it. Fast forward to a month later she begged me back. She said she was stupid, made a mistake, she was sorry, and so on. Foolishly I took her back. The same exact thing happened again and this time for good. She lied again about everything. She even texted me after they were together saying she was sorry. Needless to say this all started in March of last year. I was left for 2 different guys without even knowing it and it took a good 6 months for it to happen. In those 6 months I felt exactly like you do now. I am not going to tell you how to live your life what you should and shouldn't do. I can only speak for myself and many others here would agree with me. Things do not get better after being split back and recycle. They just don't.
BPDGuy1
aka four_kings

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Other

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2015, 06:00:42 PM »

^this
drummerboy

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2015, 06:23:39 PM »

Believe me, in a years time you will celebrate the fact that she blocked you! NC and getting these people out of your life is the only way to go. You don't love her, you love the myth that she presented herself as. She is not a real person, she is a fake person who thinks infatuation is love. All she can do is "need". Always remember, you are dealing with a person who has the emotional development of a 5 year old, so forget about logic and emotional maturity, think toddler.  Mine got a restraint order against me, best thing she ever did because now, even if I was stupid enough to want to contact her, I can't! There are loads of mentally healthy women out there, your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to go find them!

I wouldn't bother deleting her of FB to be honest I wouldn't even go on ther or post any thing on your page . Just coz she blocked you doesn't mean that she can't fb stalk you on someone else's account . If you don't post anything then she may wonder what your up to ?

I'm having the reverse withy ex she is ignoring me how ever she refusing to block my number or delete it ! Lol strange . I've been NC for 5 days now and continuing to do so .

peace_seeker

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2015, 08:30:04 PM »

Mine also blocked me from everywhere. And I found out that he even un-friended one of our comment friend on FB the day after she posted a picture of our outing!

I know it is extremely difficult, sometimes i still wish that his action of blocking me on everywhere is his punishment/silent treatment, a sign that our ex is still 'in' this relationship (in a very warped way) and maybe one day he will come back. But for my case, it is very obvious that he simply REALLY do not want to be reminded of me. AT ALL. Have your ex ever cut any friends or family members off just because she felt that they've let her down? Mine did, and I remember how stubborn and insistent he was whenever he cut someone off. And I remember how annoyed / upset he was whenever I talked about those people he has painted black. As difficult as it may be, I just have to accept that I've been painted black and he would be reacting the way to any news about me as how he reacts to the others he painted black.

I'm sorry to learn about your loss. I know that it is not easy, but pls continue posting and NC. and I hope that when the FOG slowly dissipate, you'll reconsider your desire to be recycled as well. Not easy, but better this way. stay strong!
hurting300

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2015, 02:34:36 PM »

When mine disappeared she she changed her number and didn't block me on Facebook instead she deactivated it. Stalked me some... then when she reactivated her Facebook i blocked her then changed my number.

In the eye for an eye game, he who cares least, wins. I, for one. am never stepping into the ring with someone who is impulsive and doesn't think of the downstream consequences.
usernorm

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Other

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 09:15:52 AM »

No contact, whoever initiates it, can be a blessing in the end. It allows you to move on. Think about how it was pre-internet. "Out of sight, out of mind" was easier to come by then. No Facebook profiles to check.

When mine deleted me from facebook the last time, I said nothing. I wanted her to do it. I wanted her to feel like she was in control.
Deeno02

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2015, 09:39:08 AM »

Its for the best. Let it go.
dobie

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 09:57:35 AM »

I blocked her and all her family in the first week .

She got upset and told me it was like I was erasing them from my life , I explained I just didn't want to see reminders for a bit .

My bro and his wife blocked her a month later

After xmass she blocked everyone mutual friends etc .

I noticed with her if I do x she did x its all very childish
Teddy007

Relationship status: broken up

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2019, 11:51:46 AM »

Well after the last charming she blocked me everywhere as well. I had been in NC for 2 months up untill then. As i was weak and the timing was right i fell in the trap.

I went to talk to her for about 5 hours. And she had me blocked still she knew everything i had  been doing, had seen every picture and post i put on social media. She  had a new supply at this time, she had him when she left for the 3 or 4th time in our 2 year relationship. This was a guy that she had earlier left me for as well but then she came back after 1 month, begged and i took her back. Well anyways 3 months later the same thing happend and she went to this guy again.

I was like a really stupid idiot as i still wanted her back, iknew she was with this guy but still wanted her back...

Anyways, they stalk, she thinks she owns you and if she even get a hint that you are moving on or doing good she will panic. After she heard that i had someone else she deleted her instgram and her facebook couse she couldn´t live with seeing me posting pictures with another girl. Funny how she was posting pictures with the new supply just days after she left me Laugh out loud (click to insert in post).

But this is how it is. It has nothing to do with you, never had and never will. She only thinks of her self and is poison, like a bad drug. They can not love and they have now sympati or emphaty. They are monsters.

Run for your life!
confusedbybdp

Relationship status: Broken Up

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2019, 04:03:49 PM »

Hi ghulam!

Welcome new member (click to insert in post)

I only have a minute, but I wanted to warn you.  You wrote..."then i am sure she will come again to me.

i agree they are so childish, selfish and ragefull sometimes. but also interesting, charmful, loveable, and unique.

This is very dangerous thinking.  We all went through it (and most of us still go through it at times), but if your ex-partner does have BPD or BPD traits, she is toying with you.  Yes, they are "interesting, charming, loveable, unique," etc.  This is the side they put on (unknowingly, perhaps) to endear themselves to us, to lure us in, to capture our love, to bond us to them.  They most likely did this to their parents, too.  It is their survival strategy.  They have to get people to love them.  That is what they crave, and must have.  But once they have it, all hell breaks loose.  They start coming apart at the seams because 1) they feel engulfed by the relationship, 2) they are triggered by small things you say and do that they interpret as "threats" that you are going to leave them or that you disapprove of them.

Please take it slow, and really evaluate if this is the type of person you can build a loving, mature future with.  Protect yourself.  NC is good.  NC forever is better.

Best wishes...   Virtual hug (click to insert in post)
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest