Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 25, 2024, 09:03:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I want my ex gf back, were back in contact.  (Read 357 times)
flangleboi

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: February 25, 2020, 01:40:03 PM »

Hi again, haven't posted in a while. Some off you may allready now my story with my bpd ex girlfriend. I was blocked for about 2 months, from october till january. After she unblocked me, we didnt really talk much. But these last few days weve talked abit. Im looking for advice on how to get her intersted in a relationship again, sometimes i feel like she misses me even, but i always end up questioning myself. Which is really bad, feels like torture. Heres and example: Two days ago someone in her family died, i gave her my condolences and told her that if she ever needed to talk to someone, i would be her for her as a friend. She seemed very happy about this message, and said so am I for you. Then yesterday, she started talking to me about a party she attended this weekend. And she was emberassed off something that happened, she cried on the party for some stupid reason. I told her she shouldnt be emberassed, and everybody gets too drunk sometimes. Then the conversation ended pretty quickly after. After something like this,  i get so f.ing sad. I think, maybe if i said something different or worded myself differently things would be different and she would be more intersted. She was very responsive yesterday and the day before, and started a conversation with me several times. Today we havent talked at all, im in this for the long haul. And i would do anything to get her back. Anyone have any ideas how i should "play" this? What can I say or do? Sometimes it feels like she likes me to take the first step to get more in touch and talk more. And sometimes it feels like she doesnt even care about me or wants to be in contact whatsoever. All help would be much appreciated, thanks again

-Henry
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

flangleboi

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 05:06:48 PM »

Nothing today also. :/ I find it so weird that she seems so intersted in talking just two days ago, then boom nothing. Its weird, even for her.
Rev
Ambassador

Relationship status: Divorced and now happily remarried.

The surest way to fail is to never try.

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 06:34:44 PM »

Anyone have any ideas how i should "play" this?

All help would be much appreciated, thanks again

-Henry

Hello my friend,

You are asking for ideas on how to "play" this - and you are asking for help - so, I'll bite.

The first thing I would be asking you if you were in front of me is - what kind of relationship do you think you will have if you need to "make a play" to have it?

So - I think that doing some therapy to get to a place where you want a relationship that is free of games is the help you seek. Once you get there - your thoughts and feelings in balance - then you'll see if you really want her back.

And, please remember.  pwBPD are very unstable - feelings based facts that don't last.

Good luck.

Rev
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest