Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 20, 2024, 02:20:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Near or in break-up mode?
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Escaping Conflict and the Karpman Drama Triangle
Emotional Blackmail: Fear, Obligation and Guilt (FOG)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BDP GF dumped me after 2 years I want to understand her, still theres a chance?  (Read 1554 times)
stressftw

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: broken up

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2020, 01:46:07 PM »

Apparently she hates me so much without a reason and she painted me so black that shes even marking people saying that
shes very disappointed that her favorite character is from the "aryan sign from horoscope"

how does a person that has 24 years can be childish like this, jesus.
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2020, 02:39:12 PM »

she said that I speak in a way as if she owes me something and had to accept everything. <- This is not true by any means. IDK, even tho everything else she saying is true about any relationship. Its a passive/agressive that put her totally in control of the situation, i will try me best to cut off the contact. but she keeps reaching me

it sounds like she may have reached out because she felt badly, both for you, and how she handled the previous conversations.

when she says you speak in a way as if she owes you something, she may be talking about feelings of obligation.

when you declare yourself to her, or plead for closure, or to talk, thats what she means.

an ex lover cant help us heal from a breakup. she, in particular, is in a new relationship.

friends, family, and a support system can help us heal.

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
stressftw

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2020, 10:04:50 PM »

it sounds like she may have reached out because she felt badly, both for you, and how she handled the previous conversations.

when she says you speak in a way as if she owes you something, she may be talking about feelings of obligation.

when you declare yourself to her, or plead for closure, or to talk, thats what she means.

an ex lover cant help us heal from a breakup. she, in particular, is in a new relationship.

Because her victim felt into her love bombing too early and in the middle of covid19 quarentine i think shes kinda of friendzoning him now, the way theyre tagging eachother is not the same a 1 week ago, and way less frequent. IDK. I just wanted to be recognize as someone who had true love for her, but i think she literally is anger at me without any rational reason, just to protect herself from the shame and guilty i guess?
stressftw

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2020, 03:15:46 AM »

Ok i need to write this here cause i never saw someone doing that before.

Right before she dumped me, she said that a guy "X" that she was tagging in facebook was only her friend, and that she was liking another guy. And she said the name of this Guy "Y". I have her facebook password and she doesnt know, so she was really researching infos about this guy in middle to end 2019. The thing is, she is literally sharing romantic things with this guy "X" that would be her friend, but they are literally sharing couple things. and NOW she is LITERALLY taggin BOTH of them in their facebook posts. The guy that she said she was liking, and the other she said that is friend but sharing couple things.

She is literally making this guy that she likes orbiting around her already while the other is secure thats BIZARRE PLEASE READ, in front of him.

because this guy "X" probably dont know that she likes guy "Y" because she only told me and he probably think they are only friends while she is securing another victim. How can they be so manipulative to this point?  Wtf is that?
stressftw

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2020, 04:05:19 AM »

Does in this forum have any case of someone like this? After 2 days of dumping me she was already lining up a guy and now shes lining up a guy over the lined up guy after 3 weeks IN FRONT OF HIM.
once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2020, 01:22:02 AM »

my ex was lining up a new guy before we broke up. its not entirely clear to me for how long. it could have been some months. it could have been some weeks or days. i think that we were struggling for a long time, and in terms of prospective partners, he was at the top of her list...there may have been others, i dont know.

How can they be so manipulative to this point?  Wtf is that?

the honest answer is it doesnt necessarily have anything to do with BPD specifically. an insecure person, a person with codependent tendencies, a person who has difficulty breaking up with others, any of those kinds of people may tend to find a smooth landing out of a relationship. in a lot of cases, its a coping mechanism. sometimes, its just dating around.

your ex may be playing the field, so to speak. seeing whos out there.

we are happy to try to provide perspective when it comes to your questions, but, honestly, is it helping you to get into her account and watch all of this play out right now?

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2020, 12:42:38 AM »

Staff only

This thread has reached its post limit and has been locked. The discussion has continued here: https://bpdfamily.com/message_board/index.php?topic=344027.0

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest