Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 29, 2024, 12:17:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a scam  (Read 1690 times)
BPDFamily
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: May 18, 2022, 04:18:05 PM »

Staff only

The following posts were recruited by and made on behalf of Geoffrey Setiawan after an email request from BPDFamily admins requesting that he "not hand select reviewers to post in this community". All were received on or about 04:00:00 PM (CST) on May 18, 2022. The posts were removed for guideline violations.

We apologize to the individuals who took the time to submit them in good faith.  Response from G. Setiawan (link).

Excerpt
1.12 Advertising and Commerce: Links to publishers, book stores, and pharmaceutical companies are permitted. Links to face-to-face medical providers of which members have had first hand experience are permitted. Members may not advertise, recruit, solicit, sell or provide links for online therapists / life coaches who are providing online fee-for-service. Members may not advertise or link to websites selling products and services online.
www.bpdfamily.com/guidelines#advertising

Shane127
Fewer than 3 Posts

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Other
Relationship status: De facto

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 04:26:17 PM »

This is my first post, I don't expect you to believe me but none the less, having done this program myself, I wanted to add my two cents that it's not a scam.

First to admit, it seems that way from the outside, for many of the reasons you stated. I thought the same things so I think I understand. I even devised a plan to get my money back when I signed up... never needed it though.

What you end up seeing is that Geoff is there, doing the work relentlessly to help his clients. You also see that he lives by everything he says. No-one is hiding that Geoff makes some decent money - he's open and humble about it but the thing is... he deserves it. Some of it is smart business, most of it is his hard work.

The program is life changing. It has been for me, I've also watched hundreds of people experience the same thing. Its hard. PLEASE READing hard. The paradigm shifts and things you will need to do to achieve results almost seem impossible in those first few days. The thing is, that step by step, this program gives people that want it the tools to not only save themselves & relationships, help people around them but most importantly, THRIVE.

The truth is, you could go and piece the entire program together by learning from different ways, probably for free too. I had been on this road for years before I found the course. In the first few weeks, I had achieved more, learnt more, changed more than anything had ever helped. Most importantly, the course gives you a method to actually implement the principles and if you follow it/do the work, you basically can't go wrong.

Feel free to ask me any questions if you want to ask something specific around my comment Smiling (click to insert in post)

Good luck!
Geoffrey Setiawan

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent
Relationship status: Single

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 04:39:55 PM »

Hi Guys - This is Geoffrey Setiawan himself. I've made a video for you guys on an honest look into my program.

You'll be getting a ton of comments from my clients in this thread who have actually gone through the program and found life-changing results. Yes, I did ask my clients to support me, no shame in that Smiling (click to insert in post)

I have nothing to hide - as I outlined in the video below.

Not sure what other evidence you need that what we do is not a scam. But I'll let you watch this video and you decide for yourself!

https://www.loom.com/share/413c6334e3544c099b5915a99edab96
annemar333
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Bisexual
Relationship status: Dating

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 04:40:59 PM »

A scam? No, absolutely not. I’ve myself took this program and it changed my life, my relationship. This is one of the best investment I made in my life. I was diagnosed with a BPD myself, and Geoffrey’s program helped me with my emotions, my self esteem and communication. Just look at all the testimonials on his YouTube profile. Very easy to spot that this is legit.
RL1121
Fewer than 3 Posts

Relationship status: Married

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 04:45:27 PM »

I wish I could go into greater detail about my experience being a member of this program, however, I have very limited time today. This program has changed my life and the lives of my family and friends from what I have learned and now practice daily.

I would gladly pay 10x the cost considering the value I have received. I can only say an event or circumstance has changed my life maybe 4-5 times in 40yrs of my life. I can say with complete confidence this is one of these moments.

I am not saying anyone is wrong or passing judgment on their opinion. However, just wanted to give a very brief description of my experience and hopefully inspire someone who is skeptical about signing up to see this for what it is. A life changer.
RRmember
Fewer than 3 Posts

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: Divorced

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2022, 04:45:59 PM »

I am a member of Relationship Revival. It is not a scam. It is a systematic complex and lengthy program with an active community and personal coaching calls. Please contact me if you require details.
RonSharma3000
Fewer than 3 Posts

Relationship status: Divorce

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2022, 04:51:01 PM »

I’m a paid member of Relationship Revival and it’s not a scam. This program has change my life. I was a very toxic Abby’s I’ve self centered individual before joint this program, I have done number of counseling and paid thousands to change myself and nothing helped. Being in relationship revival not only change paradigm but also made me the best coparent I can be to my ex wife. We are on our to reconciling though it was a goal but not a focus, focus was to be the best I can be. I would recommend anyone to this program.
dolomyte
Fewer than 3 Posts

Relationship status: married

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2022, 04:51:02 PM »

Hey, I just wanted to come on and speak to this post. I am a member of said group and Geoffrey has massively helped me with my marriage. I accused my wife of having BPD and did multiple other toxic things that caused her to want to file for divorce. I same as you saw his youtube videos, signed up, and have not looked back since. 6 months after joining and working on myself my wife chose to stay in our marriage and we are living the happiest and healthiest we ever have. I would highly recommend joining him even if you did not have relationship issues as it is a great community, and we all help each other. But he hands down saved my marriage and improved my person and professional relationships.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Links and Information
CLINICAL INFORMATION
The Big Picture
5 Dimensions of Personality
BPD? How can I know?
Get Someone into Therapy
Treatment of BPD
Full Clinical Definition
Top 50 Questions