Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 26, 2024, 04:07:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello again And again and again.  (Read 441 times)
Mie

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic Partner
Relationship status: Living together since Dec 2004

« on: November 17, 2014, 07:20:57 AM »

I've not been here for a couple of years. Meanwhile happened in a nutshell: One morning I decided to leave my partner. I went to my brother's place in countryside. After two days my partner called me asking 'when are you coming home' and I said I'm not coming home any more, unless he agrees to come to therapy with me, I give a chance. He did come. A few times. Then we had an opportunity to move to my brother's house, as he wanted to move out. This was great opportunity, because we could not afford our city flat any more.  We started a little bed and breakfast, which became successful. I got a grant for a year and we somehow got along. Then we started another business: a café. He took financial risk (loan) and I'm doing most of the work.  The café is a success, people love it.

But... .this may not come as a surprise to any of you: While being entrepreneurs there are lots of stressful situations and, in our case, problems which are actually caused by him but he does not take any responsibility. For example going way over the budget because of buying things which are not absolutely necessary... .Everything looks great, but we are in deep ___. I personally could cope with situations, but his behaviour is now absolutely... .well BPD.

For instance he has decided that one of our workers is BAD. Because I did not fire the guy immediately when there was a little incident (because he could sue us),  my partner started to nag about him every day and every evening endlessly and accusing me for having sex with the guy... .   , accusing him for stealing, lying, being drunk etc. (Thank God it's off season and we can't keep him working anyway).

Have a look at my comics. They are all based on true situations.

www.goodmorningotyotoo.blogspot.com
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest