Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 26, 2024, 12:28:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't ignore
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Why We Struggle in Our Relationships
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning the language of my Love ...  (Read 364 times)
BS Crazy
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« on: November 20, 2014, 03:49:19 PM »

I'm learning to know that when ... .I'm Shouted at and Demanded to LEAVE, It is the last thing she wants me to do.  I can not leave the premises, and it either means to give her time and space for reflection - OR - it means NOT to leave her side, and that she needs to be showered with reassurances that I will never leave her.

I'm learning to know that when ... .she say's mean hateful things, that it is not about me, or our relationship. It is the crazy chaotic Intense Painful feelings wreaking havoc inside of her, slicing it's way through the fragile fibers of whats left of her mind and emotions, and it is finding it's way out of her, and that my compassion for her defuses it over time, and time is relative to her feelings.

I'm learning how to rethink my black and white, and am making room for grey. I'm learning that while tough love sounds rational for some people in different situations, it is not the best tool for BPD. I am learning that to love someone unconditionally is not so hard because of all the other parts of her that are amazing, beautiful, unique, loving, kind, inspiring, raw, truthful ... .I am learning that we all have a role to play and her's is much harder than mine. She has to experience the Intense Pain First Hand, while all's I have to do is Hold her hand and allow it to pass.

BPD does not define my Woman and her beautiful mind, it is but one aspect of many in her life. I have learned that for me to truly live, I choose my True Love on her worst day, than my best day without her.

RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

lemon flower

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 06:18:20 AM »

thank you BtC, I loved reading this, when you can see the poetry in your life all is worth the ride... .
itgirl

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: 4 years living together

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 02:44:30 PM »

What a great first post! Like your attitude

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest