Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 25, 2024, 08:19:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books most popular with members
Stop Caretaking the
Borderline or the Narcassist
Stop Walking
on Eggshells
Journey from
Abandonment to Healing
The Search for Real Self
Unmasking Personality Disorders

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Banging my head against a brick wall.so upset right now  (Read 503 times)
DestroyedKnight

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: June 15, 2015, 01:16:01 PM »

Just when I thought things were going well my udBPDexgf goes and throws a spanner in the works.

About a month ago now was our last sexual/romantic encounter until she decided to say she just wants to be civil for the children.So I agree and respect her wishes and I have not made any advances towards her since or even told her I love her.Just been getting on with my life best way possible.

Not been rising to any of her bull___ posts she puts on her fb or her feeble attempts with possible reconnection by posting my favourite songs on there either.I have been having my children every weekend without fail and just spent 4 nights with my son

I come home from a job interview this evening and I receive a text from her telling me my son wont be staying with me for a while because she is sick of the crap he comes out with when he comes back how he wants to come and live with me and I feed him better food and he hates her and wants to speak to me and gives her attitude.

she also blocked me on facebook again (not exactly being civil for the children)

I politely replied to her and told her that I have not said a single word to him and I can't help how he feels,I just don't know what to do anymore.She even kind of admitted to me a few days back that she knows she has alot of stuff in her head that needs sorting out and she intends to get it seen to but all the time she keeps resorting back to playing her games and using the children as weapons

My best guess now is to just agree to whatever she says and let her cool down and not react because I think she is just trying to push my buttons and make me angry

what do you guys think?
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest