Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 26, 2024, 01:06:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cant deal with her fecies  (Read 347 times)
married21years

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: June 18, 2015, 01:47:27 AM »

i am going NC for a while.

she wanted me to call yesterday morning then never answered then avoided me till after she had therapy.

she found out i was talking to a friend. then kicked off. i said i am not covering up her issues anymore and i told the friend the truth about our relationship. after he was trying to tell me how lucky i was to have such a good woman.

i couldn't take it so some well placed corrections were in order for and i explained that what i was saying all along was the truth.

well unfortunately he went running to the wife and she is now trying to manipulate me as to what i say and to who.

so i have placed her on the naughty step for a while while i regain my composure and recover from this.

i feel selfish for doing it, but this is about my recovery and i will no longer be manipulated.

she has told her therapist that i am in therapy but not the fact i am in for co dependency and abuse by here.

here massaging of the facts really annoys me and i boundary of mine that she breaks and is completely unacceptable.

she had a task last night on her anxiety of me coming home for a week next week and the therapist will call her today.

i called her bluff and said fine ill cancel the flight if it will make you ill for me to be there.

there was a lot of backpedaling.

this may be the beginning of the end for me

may be time to start thinking about moving on and not looking back.
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Hmcbart

Relationship status: Married for 17 years and together for 19.

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 07:35:50 AM »

I'm understand how you feel right now. I waver between those feelings sometimes multiple times a day when she's dysregulating. Take care of you first, that's what I keep hearing and am trying to work on for me

Just to remember your are stronger than most people out there. Everything you've been through has made you stronger in certain areas. Keep working on the areas that you need to build up and let the other areas help compensate until you are 100% strong. Not sure if that makes sense.

This is a great place for those of us with no one to really speak with. Therapists cost money, they're very worth the money but you can't call them everyday. You can do that here.
MaroonLiquid

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 08:00:47 AM »

I'm sorry you are going through this.  I understand how you feel.  I get that way with my wife sometimes and have to take a step back.  I take a day or two and take some time for myself from her drama and then I see things a little clearer.  There is healing in that also, both for you and your wife.  As HMC said, vent here.  It helps.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest