Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 26, 2024, 12:33:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling down and I need help on how I should handle it.  (Read 333 times)
Stacies35
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: August 21, 2015, 06:54:33 PM »

Hi, my name is Stacie and I need help with a situation I'm in. About six months ago I started dealing with a guy that I met thru a long time friend of mines. In the beginning we said we didn't want a relationship just to get to know each other and have some fun. We had a really good friendship and yes we did hook up sexually but we both respected each other so everything was cool. He started talking about how he wanted to take me out and do other things but he's never kept his word. Lately he's been very distant too me. We used to talk a few times a week and we would spend time at his place weekly but lately he hasn't been really calling. I got tired of always calling him first after long times of non-communication so I stopped calling him altogether. After three weeks of no communication other than a few fb status likes or comments, he called me out the blue Monday of last week  and said he was thinking about me. We made arraignments to hook up this wknd that just passed and I said cool. When Friday came I was a lil nervous cause he never confirmed what day or a time so I assumed that he would've called before then. When I didn't hear anything and Saturday came I decided to send him a msg thru Facebook and I asked him did he wanna go out too the movies since he already had told me he was gonna be free. As u know on fb u can see when someone has seen ur msg. He saw it a hr later but never replied and hasn't said anything too me at all since that Monday before that he called. I'm confused. Y would he call me, let me know he's free that wknd and then just ignore me all together after that? I feel so bad because we were really cool and I never gave him any drama or did anything. I feel rejected but the part that really sucks is that he didn't even have the decency or respect to respond, say no I don't wanna hang out or he didn't even say he was busy nothing.
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest