Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
October 16, 2021, 07:13:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Harri, Once Removed
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, I Am Redeemed, Mutt, Turkish
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Workshops on mindfulness, validation, and self compassion.  (Read 21 times)
Mom92124

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Child
Relationship status: living together

« on: October 13, 2021, 09:30:30 AM »

Workshops on mindfulness, validation, and self compassion.

I hope this is OK to post here. I really think it will be a game changer for many people. If it is not OK for me to post please delete and I apologize.

Mindfulness, self compassion, and validation workshops with Randi Kreger and DBT coach Corrine STOEWSAND.

Whether you are a parent, a spouse, a sibling, someone with BPD, or an adult child, you will find these workshops invaluable to helping yourself and your family member with BPD. If you have BPD, these skills are also useful. These workshops will help you to program useful to help you reconnect with yourself and attend to your own needs. 

The Two-Hour Workshops Are scheduled for three Tuesdays, November 2, 9, and 16.

Times are:

4:30-6:30 p.m. Pacific time
5:30-7:30 p.m. Mountain time
6:30-8:30 p.m. Central time
7:30-9:30 p.m. Eastern time

PRICES

The prices are $25 for one course and $60 for all three. If you just want to buy two courses you have to register twice. Sorry.

TO REGISTER

Go to dbtcoach.com and scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN or go directly to www.dbtcoach.com/courses

Each of the three classes will address a theme and a set of simple skills to practice. While we recommend signing up for the complete set of three workshops, which build upon each other, you may register for only one or two if you choose. The workshops will be recorded. For privacy’s sake, you can turn off your video and audio.

If you want to listen and watch the zoom playback, do not register now. I will announce when that is available and you can buy it in my store at stopwalkingoneggshells.com.

The series will give you concrete strategies and practice exercises that will help you:

· Relieve your emotional distress, grounding and centering you, which helps you support your loved one.

· Boost your kindness toward yourself and soften your inner critic who wants you to believe that you are not good enough.

· Set appropriate priorities for yourself and get your own life back

· Learn to respond more effectively to your borderline loved one, deescalate crises and avoid making a difficult situation worse!

These workshops are grounded in years of evidence-based practices and been proven to reduce anxiety, depression, and caretaker burnout, as well as increase life satisfaction and wellbeing

REGISTRATION

Go to dbtcoach.com and scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN or go directly to www.dbtcoach.com/courses

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Links and Information
CLINICAL INFORMATION
The Big Picture
5 Dimensions of Personality
BPD? How can I know?
Get Someone into Therapy
Treatment of BPD
Full Clinical Definition
Top 50 Questions