Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 09, 2024, 02:25:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weird Messages on Facebook?  (Read 400 times)
Confused108

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: January 11, 2016, 06:09:45 AM »

Ok so we all know how and I strongly feel that our ex BPD send us fake friends requests extra on Facebook or other social media sites. Well yesterday I just noticed a message on my Facebook that went into my spam. It was a woman. I could not tell if she was a lite skinned black woman or she was Indian. Anyway  this was sent on New Years Day at 115 pm. All she said was Hi Hun. Then I noticed that Facebook said she could. It be indenified.  the account has been deleted. Now I have been on FB for years and never had phoned friends requests or messages from anyone. Now it starts. I also mentioned before about that phones friends request around this same time that I blocked. Seems a little fishy to me. Any thoughts? Anyone else  have this happen to them?

GreenEyedMonster

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 09:28:41 AM »

I've gotten weird hang up calls from an area code on the other side of the state several times since the breakup.  This time they coincided with me dating other people and putting it on social media.  One of them hung on and listened for a long time.  I often suspect this is my ex, but I have no real way of knowing.  He lives only a few miles from me, so he has the same area code I do.
Confused108

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 10:01:35 AM »

I believe they are. As I mentioned before I have never had this happen to me before. Now after my break up its started. It's amazing. They break up with is and then they are the ones stalking Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)! Priceless.  I feel since my ex had blocked me on FB she made up a phones acct so she could look at my page.

GreenEyedMonster

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 11:25:23 AM »

My ex and I share a mutual group of friends, and we organize our gatherings using a social media site.  I can still see him on there, and he can see me.  What he doesn't know is that the site logs your login activity, so I know that he checks up on where I am at least once a day, maybe 2-3 times.  Occasionally he'll go 48 hours.  Mind you, we broke up on August 1, and he's been doing this ever since.  It's usually around the time he gets up in the morning, when he gets home from work, and when he goes to bed.  For someone he allegedly hates, he sure has me on his mind a lot.

The phone calls came at the usual stalking times, which makes me even more suspicious.

Still waiting for the Daily Stalk today.
Confused108

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 12:58:32 PM »

Wow! It's something isn't it. My ex was my childhood sweetheart. My mom broke us up and my ex was decistayed and went to a mental institution 9 mo this later. Mind you she was a normal girl when I dated her. Up until my Mother threatened her. After that everything changed. This was 1987. She moved off my block in 1988 and never heard or saw her again . Now enter Facebook.  She found me in 2013. Came on to me in June of 2015 with I still love you crap. Push / pull within a week of that . Break ups that I now k ow were her "testing" me. Then the final I never loved you and don't know why I said that in the 1st place crap Sept 4 2015. She told me she was bipolar but her behavior never added up with the illness. So I believe she was misdiagnosed and is BPD. Now I'm dealing with this nonsense. It really is crazy if you think about it. Especially the "projection" part of it. Oh it wasn't me you were flirting with me 1st. Make me laugh!

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest