Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 03, 2024, 03:50:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Near or in break-up mode?
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Escaping Conflict and the Karpman Drama Triangle
Emotional Blackmail: Fear, Obligation and Guilt (FOG)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: trying to figure if wife is BPD queen or witch  (Read 378 times)
montenell

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: married

« on: November 30, 2014, 10:42:55 PM »

hello all i found this site while looking up different types of BPD's. i'm trying to find what im dealing with... my wife of 9 years is clearly BPD and fits between queen and witch i'm trying to learn more and see what things i need to do... a little history of her... .she was abused by her mother as a child, and her father wasn't around because he was married... she has been raped/molested and all these things of course still affect her. when we met she was an open book and of course i was the knight in shining armor. we have a two and a four year old... .she is a housewife who now that she has what she told me she wanted hates her life, the responsibilities etc... she for a while was very religious but has become disillusioned in that aspect. traits include rage, jealousy, criticism, feelings of emptiness, outrageous double standards, out of control spending and so forth... of course she's not all bad but when things are bad they are bad and i no longer just give in to her ways which she admits she does not like. i feel she has a warped sense of reality. for instance she wanted to buy some furniture for the kids room yesterday (black friday sale) i said no it would just create another bill, she said "i will buy it and pay for it myself" then got mad when i asked with what since she does not have an income being an at home mom, of course that didnt go well but this is normal here... it seems anytime i get praise from her i expect within a day or two to recieve criticism... tomorow dec 1 is our 9th anniversary but i really dont know how much longer it will go... .i look forward to learning more with you all...
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

montenell

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: married

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 09:18:57 AM »

also wanted to add that there was a bad confrontation she had with her family just yesterday. while she was right in her stance her approach was very wrong and just made things worse seems to always be that way
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest