Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 01, 2024, 10:30:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE- 2 months later  (Read 351 times)
upnrunnin

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: January 23, 2013, 06:12:37 PM »

I have not been on the forum here since November 14th (2 months ago). For those of you that followed my posts back in November I ended up moving back north to be near my kids. I bought my own place. Everything has been up and down since then.

She has gone through changes like you would not believe. One day it's this and then next day it's something else. I have VERY limited contact with her but I made a HUGE mistake 3 weeks ago. She sent me a text about our son's school trip in the spring. This was the first text she sent since November 15th. The text in November said "if you ever text me again I will F#$%ing kill you. I had saved the text and never sent another until I replied to her text 3 weeks ago. She then sent me over 90 texts in a matter of 2 hours. She asked if she could come by to talk. I told her I was not home. She then drove to my friends house within 5 minutes in a panic. jake lives 500 feet from me. As I was walking to his house (he is through the woods behind me). I saw her leaving. Jake called my cell and said "Get here now"! He said she was in a panic and looked very scared. She then went to my new home and then text me asking "why are'nt you answering your door"? I replied by saying "becasue I am not home". The came the "where are you"?, "do you have a girl" and so on and so on. My screw up was a few hours later after she kept texting me. I text her that I was home now. She came over. She went intothe crying mode telling me she loves me and blah blah blah. I fell for it and one thing lead to another and don't have to say anymore. When she left she said she loved me, when she got back home she text me that she loved me and not to give up on her.

THEN... .  the sun came up the next morning and changed everything. At least her mind. I went over to talk to her and made yet one moree mistake. I asked her to read the texts she sent the day before. SNAP! She grabbed my phone and snapped in in half. She knew I was saving the texts for good reasons. I am now going through court for child support. I made a police report and she FREAKED! She was going to be arrested for that. I called the officer and had him close the case out. She was panicing that she was going to jail.

Her revenge for that was to get a PPO against me. The PPO is nothing but lies. In the PPO she states I threatened to shoot her with a gun, said I would give her money if she did "you know what" (that is the exact words she wrote... .  something a child would say), says that I kept calling her and would hurt her if she did not talk to me, and that I kept calling her AFTER the police told me not to call her. If I did hat we know what would have happened. The whole thing is nothing but lies and not one single person asked me my side of the story. I have not seen my son now for 3 weeks.

SURPRISE!... .  I sent the phone out to be repaired and should have it back this week. I plan on taking the phone with the texts to the court and getting a hearing on the PPO. The PPO also stated that when she came to my house that night and she said "no" to "you know what" (her words again) that I threatned to shoot her with a gun. I don't even own a gun . Funny how she sent a text AFTER she left saying "I love you and don't give up on me". She has not one single clue that the phone is repairable... .  until we go to court:)
CodependentHusband

Relationship status: Married

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 06:29:20 PM »

Ouch! Sorry to hear about that. I'm glad to hear that you have the phone. Hopefully that is going to be your saving grace.
waverider
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: married 8 yrs, together 16yrs

If YOU don't change, things will stay the same

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 08:00:07 PM »

How has this affected you and how do you feel now?

Reality is shared and open to debate, feelings are individual and real
spaceace

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 08:17:00 PM »

Wow!

That is totally crazy!

I am so sorry to hear what you've gone through. It sounds like hell... .  

This is probably a good read so everyone can see if you reflect back the pain and hurt they throw at us, what can happen!

I really hope the phone gets fixed and all works out. Best of luck and hang in there brother.
Gaslit

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 10:25:46 PM »

Thank you for sharing your warning, I mean update for us ALL. It's a good reminder.

I'm curious how this will go:
Excerpt
She has not one single clue that the phone is repairable... .  until we go to court:)

Good for you. Share if you are able.
Surnia
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: 8 y married, divorced since 2012-11-22

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 05:56:39 AM »

upnrunnin

So sorry! This sounds really crazy and I am lucky that you got your phone repaired!

Perhaps you could also benefit from the Legal board! Leaving Board: Family law, divorce and custody.

“Don’t shrink. Don’t puff up. Stand on your sacred ground.”  Brené Brown
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest