Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 01, 2024, 07:51:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This time I blocked her number...  (Read 345 times)
UVA2002

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: December 30, 2015, 04:58:39 AM »

... .so now of course the head games begin. I wish I would have googled more about BPD then my new ex gave me when we first started talking. I consider myself aware of the game but somehow I got played feeling sorry and buying the poor girl with issues routine. It's just shocking when the avalanche of lies n behind the back stuff hit. The relationship was textbook BPD game when she needed something she was the sweet girl next door then changed 180 to a dark women of the night with a cabinet full of prescriptions. She didn't want to get better she just wants. Well I don't wish her anything bad but I'm a good man. A genuine slap that ass and change ur oil man and u did me really wrong. Karma baby.
once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 07:35:25 PM »

hey uva2002 

can you tell us a bit more of your story? what head games? whats going on?

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
UVA2002

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 07:19:50 PM »

Just the usual child games. Bringing new guys around sorta stalky stuff just trying to get a reaction from me. NC really set off the "I'll show him"reaction so now the typical extremes begin. I think mine is over but I don't feel the mental illness as an excuse for the behavior. In my case she was abusing the anti anxiety and anti depressants. She even joked if anyone in her therapy group had trouble with them pills they just find another doctor. As far as my relationship it was textbook BPD. Me:white knight the typical nice guy bright future bored and sorta in a down point in life. Her: predator never any visitors never buys groceries kinda hermit the usual red flags we all overlook. Behind the back guys a lot of thuggish types eye to eye lies constant button pushing torture. She would dump me by text whore around a few days get hungry come back. Typical BPD girl. Last time she dumped my by text I just blocked her and never spoke again. It been 3 weeks. It's seem to worked I no longer feel her grip and she seems back to her old routine of random recklessness
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest