Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 01, 2024, 07:29:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: She said some things  (Read 356 times)
Boisnix79

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic Partner
Relationship status: Single...finally

« on: May 04, 2014, 12:12:50 AM »

Im NC for a few weeks. Today I've been thinking of some of the things she said an did.

Do any of these types of actions sound familiar to you?

1. She told me my eyes are too close together and I look funny. She sad this 30 times+.

2. I asked her to help clean up the dishes, she said no, and " this is not an even relationship". Meaning since I get to be with her I should do much more than her.

3. She yelled so loud so many times that I was embarassed to have my neighbors see me. I'm positive they all heard us so many times. At times i avoid my neighbors, im getting better with it now though.

4. She hit and kicked me many times and I never hit her back. I tried to just hold her when she freaked out. One time she hit me in my face with her nails and I bled all over the place, it was so scary.

5. She sufdenly stopped talking to me after a fight, and the ignoring me lasted 10 days. It was so hard, at that point I was still trying to save her.

6. After a year of being together one of her friends told me she was asking people if I was good enough looking to be with. I felt embarassed.

7. She didnt pay for anything and if I eluded to her taking me somewhere or anyhing like that, she got so angry and told me I am cheap and not the kind of man she wants. I paid 95% of everything.

8. She was upset one time and drive crazy and I wasscared for my life, luckily I got her to oull over and i jumped out. Ahhh

9. One time I told her I wanted to hang with my friends and she got so angry yelling and screaming that I ditched her and that I dont care about her and it really was so intense and scary.

Its so hard, these relationships... . in the end I do see how much stronger I am... . but at one point this relationship made me want to die, literally.

Thanks so much for reading, it helps so much to share our stories and for me, this site is a lifesaver.

Love you guys. Goodnight
AwakenedOne

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 03:23:06 AM »

1. She told me my eyes are too close together and I look funny. She sad this 30 times+.

I wouldn't worry about this one, keep in mind she only said that because her brain is too far apart from her head.

8. She was upset one time and drive crazy and I wasscared for my life, luckily I got her to oull over and i jumped out. Ahhh

I couldn't escape, she drove crazy also to torture me if she was angry. We had a modern vehicle and the locks would not open if she controlled it from the master switch. The only way the locks on the door would open would be in park or if the car was off. I could of rolled down the window though.

bunnyrabit

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 04:57:09 AM »

Man, I feel really sorry for you that you had to go through that list of horrible things... . I mean, damn and you seem like a really nice guy. But then again I should feel sorry for myself too because yes, most of these things sound familiar, unfortunately.

I hope you realize she's an extremely abusive person and you deserve much better than that.

I wish you all the best and good luck with your recovery
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest