Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 02, 2024, 02:55:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When you should go  (Read 369 times)
clydegriffith

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: October 17, 2014, 12:51:45 PM »

Looking back on everything, here are a few moments that i reflect upon and tell myself thats when you should have gone.

1) Not feeling completley comfortable that my child was mine until i took a paternity test

2) When she started threatening to kill herself and her children ( i believe this was just for attention)

3) The first of 3 false domestic violence accusations in which, after an argument and i left to avoid conflict, she gave herself a black eye and called the police and said i did it. I had no idea she did this until a week later when the cops showed up at my house and arrested me.

4) After she cheated on me with her best friend's husband. She was trying to reel him in as a replacement but he wasnt willing to leave his wife for her.

Yes i deserve to be called stupid for taking her back after all that. It took me catching her in bed with one of my friends to finally end the relationship. The main reason for my stupidity was that i wanted to try and work things out for my daughter. I don't care now.
Lost23

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 12:55:29 PM »

It's so easy to be clear on it when you're out or if it's not you. Just one of those things alone is beyond red flag territory where 'normal' people would say "get out, run!" but I myself have experienced more than one of those and for years, so... .easier said than done right?
Infern0

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 01:43:29 AM »

There's really very little you can do when your head is corrupted with F.O.G.

You know how you see people you know in crappy horrible relationships and you wonder why.

Well I'll never wonder again. Emotions just turn your brain off. I used to say some crazy things to people when I was in F.O.G,  they would see how bad I was hurting and tell me to get out and I'd be like nah,  it's our destiny to be together,  I can fix this,  it'll work out.

And I belived all of that 100% couldn't see the wood for the trees.  

I respect the people who actually are the ones to say enough and walk away,  I couldn't do it I needed to hang in until the bitter end. I had so many times I should have left.  Hell I should have run after our first date, and I can count dozens of times I should have walked but every time I started thinking about it,  my emotions kicked in and told me no
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest