Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 03, 2024, 09:44:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Near or in break-up mode?
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Escaping Conflict and the Karpman Drama Triangle
Emotional Blackmail: Fear, Obligation and Guilt (FOG)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FP cam-model struggles  (Read 182 times)
SimonSays70
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Other
Relationship status: Complicated

« on: December 24, 2023, 12:42:20 PM »

Hi

Not sure where to put it. Hope it's okay here.

long story short over a year ago, i came across an website showing list off must popular "visited" websites, these cam-sites came out as strongly visited, I have never tried these site, "always was thinking its was a sad part off a wired world".
I came across some sites and all my prejudices showed out to be true. That was onto i came across an more exclusive one.

I open 2 windows and was thinking nothing special. Saw a girl moving around in another one who make me curious. Opened it an saw the most beautifully eyes i ever had seen then she was dancing around and was exactly my type (the best from two worlds)

I created an account and was looking after her for very long time without success. ether she wasn't there or didn't answer. Eventually i became a quiet big name in there "as an freeloader". One morning i was on my Atom XL I hit her room by an mistake, but decided to say hi.
I can't remember a better more easy going conversation with any other woman before this one I could specific tells she felt the same way. 

My goal was reached i have scored the hottest woman i ever have seen an left.

Eventually i got an bad feelings and was start thinking its came from here. I was right "others models claimed I got personal problems to solve".

Then all this idolization started she wrote like me, she liked everything she was thinking i like, and practiced it, she also speak a lot about it in her stories, and involved other models, text edited images in her storie ect. like i edited my pictures to her. She will text her customers as her guy's. followed by a submissive text to me (have never been in pvt with her).

I started like her " how could i not". I have myself suffered a lot from NPD abbusive behaver but is braking with it and can tell my way to tease her haven't been the best. But anyways she will always do this most impulsive crazy "kind off lasting out" every time followed by silent eventual self isolation if didn't reach out in time.

The last acting out she did, was a little to much to me, so i friend zone (as an model) but after that, I realized she did it in pain and everything she said in her acting was how she was looking on me. (she looked at me as her man) i did figured out by mistake that she must sufferers from some kind off BPD and then I find out about FP relationships.

But everything vent bad as always... She took her idolization to the max (playing sick) and then disappeared..

She really scares the PLEASE READ out off me every time she does that.
Therefore i decided to visit a model in there "i was thinking was close to her" "she was clearly very angry towards me"
I wanted to se some life signs from her and knew the only way to get some.. I ignored the model "her friend" so she kick me out.

The day after there was response.
She have made her own version off of "my friend zone text" followed by an haha  Smiling (click to insert in post) Love it! (click to insert in post)

I'm on good food with the model again "her friend" and told her why i did as i did.
Yesterday i oversaw a conversations with the user "she did the thing i didn't like with" and her friend" he have tried to write her and have been seen she has been online but she haven't text him. The model said she think she was gone for good. Later that night i text her that she should told her that I really like her, with gave me a big smile.

Status today is:
 She have been reading all my text "3" without an answer. Her friend starting to open her account op for call's "with an idolization" message.

Qualified suggestions on what should be done in such a situation are greatly appreciated. I have made my decision to help her, and it is going to be her decision if she is leaving with me or not when I'm leaving.

Thanks! Smiling (click to insert in post)

PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest