Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 02, 2024, 01:27:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't ignore
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Why We Struggle in Our Relationships
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 359 times)
Jgreen138
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: July 23, 2016, 01:19:24 PM »

I'm here looking for some support as it's hard to find people who can relate, I've been in an on and off again relationship with this person for 7 years. We have an autistic 3 year old boy. I've been pushed away what feels like hundreds of times, I've been hit, spit on, called every name in the book and now I'm being accused of cheating again. Everything is a trigger these days and there is no talking to her. I love this woman. Im faithful I work hard and she's convinced I come from the most evil place on the planet.  I love her. I don't know what to do anymore.
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Ashur

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 09:03:20 PM »

Hang in there man. How are things right now how are you feeling
Meili

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 02:34:56 PM »

Hello JG. I'm sorry that you've had to experience all of that. It is a really tough place to be and quite frustrating. These boards a great place to vent that frustration. We can all relate on some level.

There are many tools on here that can help ease the pain that you must be experiencing. Also, reading the stories of others may help you better understand the dynamics of a relationship with a borderline. It does seem to make it easier when you understand what is truly going on.

It sounds like you're trying to save the relationship and make things work. That's very commendable. My own experience with this has required me to look at my own actions and the part that I play in the dynamics.
livednlearned
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Family other
Relationship status: Married

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 03:11:43 PM »

Hi Jgreen,

Welcome and hello  Smiling (click to insert in post)

I've been hit, spit on, called every name in the book and now I'm being accused of cheating again. Everything is a trigger these days and there is no talking to her.

That's hard stuff to endure. Each one on its own would be difficult. Do you two have tender cycles, or is it pretty much a struggle all the time.

When you say there is no talking to her, do you mean she won't even respond to you? Or is it more that everything you say is met with anger and hostility?

What else is going on in her life? Having a special needs child is not easy. Do you two have any outside support?

Glad you're here. These are tough relationships to be in without people you can talk to.

LnL

Breathe.
Meili

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 05:17:26 PM »

Hey JGreen. 

Just checking on you. Hope all is going well.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest