Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 02, 2024, 01:56:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling like crap  (Read 363 times)
Jmanster

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: December 11, 2014, 10:13:20 PM »

Hey guys, I just spent the last hour on my computer not doing much and the thought of ex popped into my mind... .I feel really down right now and I can't get her out of my mind... .doubt is coming back into my mind and I have no idea how to get it out... .I feel like sht right now  Who else has these random outbursts when you are doing something? I really feel bad  I am having such an urge right now to pick up my phone a message her (I know it sounds pathetic, but this is so hard for me right now for some strange reason... .any advice?)
guy4caligirl

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 10:19:36 PM »

WE all do ,it's part of the healing process hang in there , not much you can do about the situation consider it like quitting smoking times 5, it hurts I am 5 months out five years relation  it hurts when I have my moments , these people are mentally sick  they have no empathy ride it out tomorrow is another day .
morningagain

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 10:41:40 PM »

took me 5 years of hell in the r.s.  2+ yrs out.  during those 2+ years, i slipped back in, only to find nothing changed except for the worse.  i learned and studied and prayed and learned and strived.  ultimately, for me, i could not change enough to accommodate her disorder and stay healthy for myself and be healthy for her.  I cannot say no daily to destructive requests and demands, i am too co-dependent.  i cannot stay sane in that environment.  i can only change myself, and i finally understood and accepted, that i cannot change enough.

Weeping may tarry for the night,
    but joy comes with the morning.   Psalms 30
Jmanster

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 10:42:12 PM »

Thank you! I have calmed down... .Guy, how are you handling things, have you heard anything from her?
peiper

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 03:58:59 AM »

Brother I can relate. The last few days I've wanted to send a message and ask just how the hell she could cheat after only being married a month. But I know it wouldn't do any good. In fact it would be about like kicking a wasp nest. The only way to win is not play the game.
Deeno02

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2014, 06:00:34 AM »

I couldnt call or text or email her if I wanted to. I deleted everything from my phone and computer as not to be tempted. Its worked. Ive blocked FB, Instagram and Vine, zero twitter, everything has been blocked or deleted. Its the best way. Unless you have a reason for limited contact (kids, bills, etc) then dont give yourself the aggrevation. Stay NC, delete, block, rinse, repeat.
whythisgirl

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2014, 08:11:48 AM »

I am having difficult time this morning w/ NC. Its been 2 weeks since my xBPDbf flipped out on me. I take it hard every morning because I miss his dysfunctional good morning and have a great day text. I was tempted to send a good morning but deferred back to this board to avoid the temptation. I also need to think about all the horrible names he called me over the past few week so I can get angry. I'm finding angry does help. The more I talk about this situation with others the better it helps me to cope.

That man made me start questioning myself at times and thats not a good feeling for me because I have a very strong character. I just hate I allowed this person to take emotional control over me. Not a good feeling at all. We all have to hang in there and encourage each other that we are better off going through this struggle than to deal with the abuse by being with them.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest