Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 26, 2024, 12:26:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First breakup, showing signs of BPD  (Read 703 times)
once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2017, 09:41:50 AM »

sounds like a form of closure Redstar91, how are you feeling about the letter?

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
Redstar91

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2017, 11:51:30 AM »

sounds like a form of closure Redstar91, how are you feeling about the letter?

It feels good to finally have some recognition that I still exist. But she'll reach out in the future when she's healed and ready to talk. I was always a good communicator and took it for granted, thinking everyone was like that. I still love her though, I don't know why but I still do. But I'm not sad about it anymore, life goes on.

I wrote a reply today, but I'm not going to send it. It's good closure for my mind for now. 
Redstar91

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2017, 06:48:32 AM »

But of course I was wrong. She texted my mother, again. Asking her if it would be ok to call her. I asked her to ignore her.

I'm really tired of this stupid childish drama.
Redstar91

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2017, 04:06:16 AM »

She contacted me she wanted to have a conversation, so we met up yesterday for a hike.

We talked were we went wrong. She felt it was all going to fast for her, could not talk about it with me and I became a pleaser because I did not want to lose her, which pushed her further away.

She was very close to me during the hike, leaning on me, and when we parted she gave me a long warm hug that lasted half a minute. She also asked me questions like 'do you believe a broken relationship can be saved' when we talked about the relationship of friends of ours ect, indirectly testing the waters with me. I made pictures of my dog on the hike, which she tried to 'sabotage' by jumping in front of the camera. They are live photo's, so I now have new memories of her jumping and laughing like nothing ever happened between us. Very strange.

So I think she's thinking about reconciliation in the future. I still don't know for sure she has BPD, but I guess this is a normal pattern for a borderline and this is called 'h00vering' right? (keeps changing it to 'charming' for some reason so have to write it like that)
once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2017, 04:05:04 PM »

i guess the question is really about whether or not you want to rekindle the relationship.

more on "charming" here: goo.gl/P4qIas

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest